Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Pericci's Art Shoppe! [Slots Full]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
@Pericci

I'm glad you do couples! I got my terms mixed up, I meant pixley bust, not pixel. I'm sorry. XD I'll still send the full payment now for them both though, thank you so much!
@Pericci

I'm glad you do couples! I got my terms mixed up, I meant pixley bust, not pixel. I'm sorry. XD I'll still send the full payment now for them both though, thank you so much!
@Pericci chibi please? ^^
@Pericci chibi please? ^^
@Rialangset

That's fine~ I got your payment! I'll still send you a sketch before I line it! :)

@HollowedAngel777

Sure thing! Please send either 50% of the payment or the full payment via PM! Thank you~
@Rialangset

That's fine~ I got your payment! I'll still send you a sketch before I line it! :)

@HollowedAngel777

Sure thing! Please send either 50% of the payment or the full payment via PM! Thank you~
TvhLm9X.png
♥♥♥ I love cute girls ♥♥♥
honoka_kousaka_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8clzoi.pngnozomi_tojo_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8cm10k.pnghanayo_koizumi_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8clzxt.png
|Art Shoppe|Gijinka Shop|Tumblr|Toyhouse|
Pk3djBI.png
@HollowedAngel777
I finished your chibi~ Please send me the second half of the payment and I'll post the chibi here~ Thank you! :D
@HollowedAngel777
I finished your chibi~ Please send me the second half of the payment and I'll post the chibi here~ Thank you! :D
TvhLm9X.png
honoka_kousaka_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8clzoi.pngnozomi_tojo_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8cm10k.pnghanayo_koizumi_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8clzxt.png
Pk3djBI.png
@Pericci pay sent~
@Pericci pay sent~
@HollowedAngel777 Here you go~ I hope you like it! Thank you for commissioning me! :D [img]http://orig01.deviantart.net/1f5a/f/2016/090/0/e/hollowedangel777_by_jeanpolnareff-d9x94e6.png[/img]
@HollowedAngel777
Here you go~ I hope you like it! Thank you for commissioning me! :D
hollowedangel777_by_jeanpolnareff-d9x94e6.png
TvhLm9X.png
Pk3djBI.png
@Pericci ahhh he looks adorable<33 thank you!
@Pericci ahhh he looks adorable<33 thank you!
@Popette
Hello~ I finished your chibi! Please send me the second half of your payment and I'll post it here, thank you! :D
@Popette
Hello~ I finished your chibi! Please send me the second half of your payment and I'll post it here, thank you! :D
TvhLm9X.png
Pk3djBI.png
@Popette he's so cute, I really liked drawing him! ;v; I hope this captures what you had in mind for the pose? [img]http://orig15.deviantart.net/3bad/f/2016/092/a/b/popette_by_jeanpolnareff-d9xg36u.png[/img]
@Popette
he's so cute, I really liked drawing him! ;v;
I hope this captures what you had in mind for the pose?
popette_by_jeanpolnareff-d9xg36u.png
TvhLm9X.png
Pk3djBI.png
@Pericci
YESSss! The pose is exactly what I had in mind, and I'm surprised you got it actually since I'm kinda bad at explaining -- but eee! Thank you <3 You always do my characters justice.
*picks up child and runs away with him*
@Pericci
YESSss! The pose is exactly what I had in mind, and I'm surprised you got it actually since I'm kinda bad at explaining -- but eee! Thank you <3 You always do my characters justice.
*picks up child and runs away with him*
Hello
1WHOIfu.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30