Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Pericci's Art Shoppe! [Slots Full]
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
hmmmmmm no... this shop is overcharging. thats a ridiculous fee. goodbye, i will never shop here again.
hmmmmmm no... this shop is overcharging. thats a ridiculous fee. goodbye, i will never shop here again.
1186.png1185.pngexport.png export.png export.png1187.png1188.png
@SeamusHarper

Then I will tell Evan to bother you about your teeth even MORE
@SeamusHarper

Then I will tell Evan to bother you about your teeth even MORE
TvhLm9X.png
♥♥♥ I love cute girls ♥♥♥
honoka_kousaka_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8clzoi.pngnozomi_tojo_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8cm10k.pnghanayo_koizumi_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8clzxt.png
|Art Shoppe|Gijinka Shop|Tumblr|Toyhouse|
Pk3djBI.png
WOW this cannOT BE LEGAL
is this BlaCKMAILE? i ambeing BACKMAILED and will be reporting you to the consumer regulatory board of which my dad is the president (when hes not working at nintendo, obviously)
WOW this cannOT BE LEGAL
is this BlaCKMAILE? i ambeing BACKMAILED and will be reporting you to the consumer regulatory board of which my dad is the president (when hes not working at nintendo, obviously)
1186.png1185.pngexport.png export.png export.png1187.png1188.png
@Pericci - Is there still 1 gem slot open? If so, I'd love to claim it!
@Pericci - Is there still 1 gem slot open? If so, I'd love to claim it!
Sketchbook Thread
@Blot

Perfect, I will put you down for the last slot! :) You can ping/pm me with whatever you'd like whenever you're ready!
@Blot

Perfect, I will put you down for the last slot! :) You can ping/pm me with whatever you'd like whenever you're ready!
TvhLm9X.png
honoka_kousaka_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8clzoi.pngnozomi_tojo_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8cm10k.pnghanayo_koizumi_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8clzxt.png
Pk3djBI.png
@SeamusHarper

Um, my dad owns nintendo and has fired your dad and then bought the consumer regulatory board and fired your dad again so :\
@SeamusHarper

Um, my dad owns nintendo and has fired your dad and then bought the consumer regulatory board and fired your dad again so :\
TvhLm9X.png
Pk3djBI.png
@Pericci Hello! Do you still have a slot? I can offer gems, or Searing/starseer/whirlwind armbands, twice-dyed cowl, electrician's powerpack eroded crystalhide.

I'd be ordering fullbody full colors n shading :D Probably of Kitto's human form

Special request: new outfit please! ^^

Edit: I should not have stopped to look through my apparel q.q Thank you anyways <2
@Pericci Hello! Do you still have a slot? I can offer gems, or Searing/starseer/whirlwind armbands, twice-dyed cowl, electrician's powerpack eroded crystalhide.

I'd be ordering fullbody full colors n shading :D Probably of Kitto's human form

Special request: new outfit please! ^^

Edit: I should not have stopped to look through my apparel q.q Thank you anyways <2
WOaz3FYK_o.png
@Kitto

Kitto is really cute and I'd actually be really happy to draw him! If you're still interested in the slot, I can put you down for a third slot :)

I'd be interested in the three armbands + gems :) I checked the LAH for the armbands and together they equal about 2,600g So it would be the armbands + 2,400g, is that alright?
@Kitto

Kitto is really cute and I'd actually be really happy to draw him! If you're still interested in the slot, I can put you down for a third slot :)

I'd be interested in the three armbands + gems :) I checked the LAH for the armbands and together they equal about 2,600g So it would be the armbands + 2,400g, is that alright?
TvhLm9X.png
Pk3djBI.png
aaaaah yay thank u @Pericci
sorry to catch u in what seems to be...a blood feud with Nintendo's only child
I'd like to req art for a friend, of their character here, in a pixel bust style please? ;v; winking/being flirty if possible; maybe biting a nail, Idk, just have fun with it. <3
if you need more details let me know!
aaaaah yay thank u @Pericci
sorry to catch u in what seems to be...a blood feud with Nintendo's only child
I'd like to req art for a friend, of their character here, in a pixel bust style please? ;v; winking/being flirty if possible; maybe biting a nail, Idk, just have fun with it. <3
if you need more details let me know!
@featherworld

haha it's okay! I have won this battle, but only time will tell if I win the war.

They're very cute, I would love to draw Blair! I'll get started on the sketch right away. You mentioned you're getting this for a friend, is it a gift that you need finished by a certain date?

You can send the 1,500g over whenever you're ready! :)
@featherworld

haha it's okay! I have won this battle, but only time will tell if I win the war.

They're very cute, I would love to draw Blair! I'll get started on the sketch right away. You mentioned you're getting this for a friend, is it a gift that you need finished by a certain date?

You can send the 1,500g over whenever you're ready! :)
TvhLm9X.png
Pk3djBI.png
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30