Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Pericci's Art Shoppe! [Slots Full]
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
@Pericci no due date! .v. take all the time you need. This friend is just going through a rough time lately and I wanted to give them something beautiful and supportive during these trying times. Your style seems just the ticket.
good luck in the nintendowars
@Pericci no due date! .v. take all the time you need. This friend is just going through a rough time lately and I wanted to give them something beautiful and supportive during these trying times. Your style seems just the ticket.
good luck in the nintendowars
@featherworld

Aww that's so sweet :) I hope your friend will like it! I should have the sketch for approval done in a day or two.

Thank you again for commissioning me :D
@featherworld

Aww that's so sweet :) I hope your friend will like it! I should have the sketch for approval done in a day or two.

Thank you again for commissioning me :D
TvhLm9X.png
♥♥♥ I love cute girls ♥♥♥
honoka_kousaka_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8clzoi.pngnozomi_tojo_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8cm10k.pnghanayo_koizumi_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8clzxt.png
|Art Shoppe|Gijinka Shop|Tumblr|Toyhouse|
Pk3djBI.png
@pericci @seamusharper what can i get for a mouthful of seamus teeth
@pericci @seamusharper what can i get for a mouthful of seamus teeth
@Galaxial

Is it the WHOLE of seamus' mouth or just enough to fit into your mouth? I need to know the definition of mouthful is before I can give you a quote.
@Galaxial

Is it the WHOLE of seamus' mouth or just enough to fit into your mouth? I need to know the definition of mouthful is before I can give you a quote.
TvhLm9X.png
honoka_kousaka_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8clzoi.pngnozomi_tojo_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8cm10k.pnghanayo_koizumi_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8clzxt.png
Pk3djBI.png
@pericci just the clean teeths
@pericci just the clean teeths
@Galaxial

Then that's literally 0 :-\ for 0 teeths you would get 0 arts
@Galaxial

Then that's literally 0 :-\ for 0 teeths you would get 0 arts
TvhLm9X.png
Pk3djBI.png

Hi guys- no new slots right now. My art shop is going through a bit of an overhaul. However I'm pinging you to let you know that I've set up new pinglists. All is for anytime I sell commissions, including things like foddart, trading items, etc. (Does not include gijinkas since those are pre-made, not commissions.)
The Art Shop list will be for this shop only.

I also have a dragon gijinka shop with it's own list.

This is the last time I'll ping my old google docs pinglist.

(ping list was here)

Hi guys- no new slots right now. My art shop is going through a bit of an overhaul. However I'm pinging you to let you know that I've set up new pinglists. All is for anytime I sell commissions, including things like foddart, trading items, etc. (Does not include gijinkas since those are pre-made, not commissions.)
The Art Shop list will be for this shop only.

I also have a dragon gijinka shop with it's own list.

This is the last time I'll ping my old google docs pinglist.

(ping list was here)
TvhLm9X.png
Pk3djBI.png
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30