Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Pericci's Art Shoppe! [Slots Full]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30
@Pericci

Thank you so much! (I'm actually going to sleep within minutes, so I'll send details tomorrow :) )
@Pericci

Thank you so much! (I'm actually going to sleep within minutes, so I'll send details tomorrow :) )
@Silverbook
that's no problem at all!
Heads up tho, I'm gonna be in the car all day tomorrow so if you get a really late reply, that's why! :)
@Silverbook
that's no problem at all!
Heads up tho, I'm gonna be in the car all day tomorrow so if you get a really late reply, that's why! :)
TvhLm9X.png
♥♥♥ I love cute girls ♥♥♥
honoka_kousaka_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8clzoi.pngnozomi_tojo_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8cm10k.pnghanayo_koizumi_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8clzxt.png
|Art Shoppe|Gijinka Shop|Tumblr|Toyhouse|
Pk3djBI.png
@Pericci
All right! Thank you for letting me know :D
@Pericci
All right! Thank you for letting me know :D
@Pericci
Hello! I'd like to order if that last slot is still free. Quick question though, do you allow 2 characters in a single commission?

I'm still sorta deciding what I'd like to order but it might be a chibi of this guy drawn with his cat (I'll get better refs later). The familiar should be roughly half his size.

If you're cool with it, how much would total be? :)
@Pericci
Hello! I'd like to order if that last slot is still free. Quick question though, do you allow 2 characters in a single commission?

I'm still sorta deciding what I'd like to order but it might be a chibi of this guy drawn with his cat (I'll get better refs later). The familiar should be roughly half his size.

If you're cool with it, how much would total be? :)

fr_sig_square85_by_148s-da5shq3.png

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • tumblr
• • • • • • • • • • • • deviantart
• • • • • • • • • • • • art shop

fr_sig_div_by_148s-da5sc06.png
light_runestone_by_148s-da5sf8i.png
@ranfuu
I'm marking you down for a slot rn, so sorry for the late reply!
My prices are per character, so you can take the base price and multiply it by number of characters.
Sometimes I count pets/smaller creatures as accessories, but his cat is quite large and detailed so I would count him as a second character and price a chibi with both of them at 1,400 gems/treasure equivalent.
If that's alright with you, let me know!
@ranfuu
I'm marking you down for a slot rn, so sorry for the late reply!
My prices are per character, so you can take the base price and multiply it by number of characters.
Sometimes I count pets/smaller creatures as accessories, but his cat is quite large and detailed so I would count him as a second character and price a chibi with both of them at 1,400 gems/treasure equivalent.
If that's alright with you, let me know!
TvhLm9X.png
honoka_kousaka_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8clzoi.pngnozomi_tojo_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8cm10k.pnghanayo_koizumi_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8clzxt.png
Pk3djBI.png
@JonathanJoestar here's your finished pic! Hope you like it~ :) [img]http://orig09.deviantart.net/8b3c/f/2016/129/7/7/for_jonathanjoestar_by_jeanpolnareff-da1xcx2.png[/img]
@JonathanJoestar
here's your finished pic! Hope you like it~ :)
for_jonathanjoestar_by_jeanpolnareff-da1xcx2.png
TvhLm9X.png
Pk3djBI.png
@Pericci

AAAAAA SHE'S SUPER CUTE, THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I love it!!
@Pericci

AAAAAA SHE'S SUPER CUTE, THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I love it!!
@JonathanJoestar
I'm glad you like it! Thank you again for commissioning me! :D
@JonathanJoestar
I'm glad you like it! Thank you again for commissioning me! :D
TvhLm9X.png
Pk3djBI.png
@Pericci
Yes, that's fine with me! I'll get better refs and make a new post when I'm back home, thank you!
@Pericci
Yes, that's fine with me! I'll get better refs and make a new post when I'm back home, thank you!

fr_sig_square85_by_148s-da5shq3.png

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • tumblr
• • • • • • • • • • • • deviantart
• • • • • • • • • • • • art shop

fr_sig_div_by_148s-da5sc06.png
light_runestone_by_148s-da5sf8i.png
@Ranfuu
no problem, feel free to take your time getting it together! :)
@Ranfuu
no problem, feel free to take your time getting it together! :)
TvhLm9X.png
Pk3djBI.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30