Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~•Klutz Graphics•~ [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 333 334
@Beatrizklotz

Sounds like a plan to me :D

Thank you so much for everything again. Seriously. You guy skills to pay the billz my frand. <3 I want to squeeze hug you for ever. My hatchery is absolutely gorgeous looking now. **gentle cries**

Lemme grab your link and affiliate awayyy!
@Beatrizklotz

Sounds like a plan to me :D

Thank you so much for everything again. Seriously. You guy skills to pay the billz my frand. <3 I want to squeeze hug you for ever. My hatchery is absolutely gorgeous looking now. **gentle cries**

Lemme grab your link and affiliate awayyy!
beacon of the radiant eye terarrium & iri | FR+2 | lightdom | imperial dragons #1 fan
badge hub & wishlist | art shop
howdy folks. i like dogs, baking, cooking, illustration, and high-fantasy stuff! you can find me at your local renaissance faire dressed up as an elf, probably :)
@ammopanda

haha
I'll add you tomorrow when I get my laptop again, but it'll be my pleasure to add yours! :D

And nah. I just like messing with layers too much XD
@ammopanda

haha
I'll add you tomorrow when I get my laptop again, but it'll be my pleasure to add yours! :D

And nah. I just like messing with layers too much XD
bvOc1Bt.pngnmofaEl.png
@Beatrizklotz
PLEASE PING ME WHEN YOU OPEN!

I would love to do a large order. :D
@Beatrizklotz
PLEASE PING ME WHEN YOU OPEN!

I would love to do a large order. :D
@HiddenMica

Hi, there!
I keep the shop closed during college semesters because I end up getting swamped otherwise, but sure I can take your order!
Just please be patient if it takes me a couple days to complete instead of the usual same day delivery. But I'm home today, so it should go fairly quickly! :D

Please lemme know what you'd like and I can give you a quote in treasure or gems! Also you get 10% off on large orders/entire hatcheries :)
@HiddenMica

Hi, there!
I keep the shop closed during college semesters because I end up getting swamped otherwise, but sure I can take your order!
Just please be patient if it takes me a couple days to complete instead of the usual same day delivery. But I'm home today, so it should go fairly quickly! :D

Please lemme know what you'd like and I can give you a quote in treasure or gems! Also you get 10% off on large orders/entire hatcheries :)
bvOc1Bt.pngnmofaEl.png
@beatrizklotz
Oh joy! You will be doing a full hatchery. I haven't decided on a style yet because I wasn't expecting such a quick responce. Lol. I'll get back to you tomorrow to get the details hammer out. I have around 33 pairs if I remember right.
@beatrizklotz
Oh joy! You will be doing a full hatchery. I haven't decided on a style yet because I wasn't expecting such a quick responce. Lol. I'll get back to you tomorrow to get the details hammer out. I have around 33 pairs if I remember right.
@Beatrizklotz pinglist please!
@Beatrizklotz pinglist please!
NrfB95G.png oTzR29f.png JU8LxLb.png WSMFkE9.png T75C2Ky.png
@HiddenMica

Oh, my! I definitely will take a while to get through them all haha
As long as you don't mind waiting a bit, I'll gladly take the job! :D
@HiddenMica

Oh, my! I definitely will take a while to get through them all haha
As long as you don't mind waiting a bit, I'll gladly take the job! :D
bvOc1Bt.pngnmofaEl.png
@paigyp01

Sure thing! Next time I have some time off and open the shop I'll be sure to ping you! :D
@paigyp01

Sure thing! Next time I have some time off and open the shop I'll be sure to ping you! :D
bvOc1Bt.pngnmofaEl.png
@Beatrizklotz
Hi there! I know that you're closed at the moment, but do you think that when you re-open you could ping me? c: Your graphics are lovely and my poor hatchery needs breeding cards~ Thank you very much and have a lovely evening!
@Beatrizklotz
Hi there! I know that you're closed at the moment, but do you think that when you re-open you could ping me? c: Your graphics are lovely and my poor hatchery needs breeding cards~ Thank you very much and have a lovely evening!
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
@Toothless

Sure thing! I don't keep it open full time because of classes, but I try to open during holidays and vacations!
Easter is coming, so I'll likely open for a couple orders, then! I'll definitely ping you :D
@Toothless

Sure thing! I don't keep it open full time because of classes, but I try to open during holidays and vacations!
Easter is coming, so I'll likely open for a couple orders, then! I'll definitely ping you :D
bvOc1Bt.pngnmofaEl.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 333 334