Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~•Klutz Graphics•~ [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 328 329 330 331 332 333 334
Ew! People who pull this kind of thing are ew! I am so sorry someone did this to you.
Ew! People who pull this kind of thing are ew! I am so sorry someone did this to you.
Wow, I'm sure you're getting lots of support, but I also would like to extend my apologies. I hope that thief gets pestered by people asking for returns now that it's free! ;)
Wow, I'm sure you're getting lots of support, but I also would like to extend my apologies. I hope that thief gets pestered by people asking for returns now that it's free! ;)
n1ngOA5.png

aeonox_signature_by_jenihudson-d8x54uk.png
@Eronyn @Aeonox

Thank you so much for the support ;u;

Please feel free to download, use and share the templates! I've added some updates, and hopefully it's even easier now to make your own cards. Enjoy :D
@Eronyn @Aeonox

Thank you so much for the support ;u;

Please feel free to download, use and share the templates! I've added some updates, and hopefully it's even easier now to make your own cards. Enjoy :D
bvOc1Bt.pngnmofaEl.png
@OpulentTempest

I just read about your art crediting/stealing woes and I'm sorry that had to happen to you :c

I know it's been a couple months since anyone posted on here, but could I be put on the pinglist in case you open up again?
@OpulentTempest

I just read about your art crediting/stealing woes and I'm sorry that had to happen to you :c

I know it's been a couple months since anyone posted on here, but could I be put on the pinglist in case you open up again?
XZHBdwO.gif___Oh5fgzz.png___UjPne50.gif
@OpulentTempest If you ever return I love your art and I have a project I would love to request and pay you lots of gems for!
@OpulentTempest If you ever return I love your art and I have a project I would love to request and pay you lots of gems for!
U1q83DY.pngtumblr_inline_odsdjy0pgR1tvou5h_540.png
@OpulentTempest I'd really like to try to bribe you with this custom Rainbow Imp Accent. I'm hoping you can make me the 1000g graphics set for my hatchery? Interested? [img]https://items.kanojo.de/images/skins/4821.png[/img]
@OpulentTempest

I'd really like to try to bribe you with this custom Rainbow Imp Accent. I'm hoping you can make me the 1000g graphics set for my hatchery? Interested?

4821.png

EFriw6F.gif2acJCN.gif4VgiHmJ.gif
Hey these are great I need to save this
@Skyfinch
Hey these are great I need to save this
@Skyfinch
"We get along, for the most part, me and reality"
-Grow Up, Paramore
1 2 ... 328 329 330 331 332 333 334