Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~•Klutz Graphics•~ [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 328 329 330 331 332 333 334
[quote name="OpulentTempest" date="2018-03-21 19:30:18" ] @AntiFerret That's ok! Now they are free to use by everyone! I do hope that you'll get the files and share them with other people that may be interested :D [/quote] I saved them. :) I'll share them with anyone that wants them! I hope enough people see and use them so that the thief doesn't make any more money off of your hard work!
OpulentTempest wrote on 2018-03-21 19:30:18:
@AntiFerret

That's ok! Now they are free to use by everyone!

I do hope that you'll get the files and share them with other people that may be interested :D

I saved them. :) I'll share them with anyone that wants them! I hope enough people see and use them so that the thief doesn't make any more money off of your hard work!
@AntiFerret

That's what we're aiming for! And if I can make everyone happy - and with great hatcheries - in the meantime, I'm happy :D
@AntiFerret

That's what we're aiming for! And if I can make everyone happy - and with great hatcheries - in the meantime, I'm happy :D
bvOc1Bt.pngnmofaEl.png
@OpulentTempest

I'm so sorry someone decided to take advantage of your absence to steal your work. Your graphics are gorgeous and I'm always impressed when I see what you've made. Still, it's pretty clever to cut the profit stream for anyone trying to sell these.
@OpulentTempest

I'm so sorry someone decided to take advantage of your absence to steal your work. Your graphics are gorgeous and I'm always impressed when I see what you've made. Still, it's pretty clever to cut the profit stream for anyone trying to sell these.
8NAp29F.png
@OpulentTempest so sad that that happened to you! Honestly some people... but a good way to go about stopping them!
@OpulentTempest so sad that that happened to you! Honestly some people... but a good way to go about stopping them!
B9_L2.pngiSuPyTT.pngo82-d4-Nrogara.pngm29-02-book.pngyK9tsxy.pngbibrHzP.pngo82-d3-Nrogara.pngB9_R2.pngm30-01-book.pngo82-d2-Nrogara.pnguisysIG.pngoKTlA9t.pngm29-04-book.pngT16.pngm30-02-book.pngWkyw2V9.png
@OpulentTempest

Thanks, I saw them! I don't know how to do any digital art but if I find someone who does I'll share them. Will you be opening your shop again at all? Also, I do like your new username!
@OpulentTempest

Thanks, I saw them! I don't know how to do any digital art but if I find someone who does I'll share them. Will you be opening your shop again at all? Also, I do like your new username!
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
@OpulentTempest that sucks so much D: people like that are so annoying

your breeding cards were the best, thank you for letting us use them!
@OpulentTempest that sucks so much D: people like that are so annoying

your breeding cards were the best, thank you for letting us use them!
tUjSZIC.png
@OpulentTempest

Omg! Why would someone do that to you :(
@OpulentTempest

Omg! Why would someone do that to you :(
@OpulentTempest

I'm so sorry to hear that someone completely stole them s':
I'll share them with a couple of friends who I know is in need of breedingcards, it is a very kind decision you've made :')
@OpulentTempest

I'm so sorry to hear that someone completely stole them s':
I'll share them with a couple of friends who I know is in need of breedingcards, it is a very kind decision you've made :')
unknown-2.png
@Panix

I barely have time to run the shop nowadays, so there was no reason not to release them!

Feel free to download, use and share the files to your heart's content! I've added some demo layers to suggest elements placement as well as suggested fonts/sizes for the text
I hope they are useful!
@Panix

I barely have time to run the shop nowadays, so there was no reason not to release them!

Feel free to download, use and share the files to your heart's content! I've added some demo layers to suggest elements placement as well as suggested fonts/sizes for the text
I hope they are useful!
bvOc1Bt.pngnmofaEl.png
@Jirazeil @Nrogara @Geisterwolf @Dracana

Thanks for the wave of support, guys! You all are the best ;u;

I do plan on opening the shop again, if I ever get the time! But next time I reopen I'll stick to graphic sets and clan symbols (which are a lot more fun to work on!)
@Jirazeil @Nrogara @Geisterwolf @Dracana

Thanks for the wave of support, guys! You all are the best ;u;

I do plan on opening the shop again, if I ever get the time! But next time I reopen I'll stick to graphic sets and clan symbols (which are a lot more fun to work on!)
bvOc1Bt.pngnmofaEl.png
1 2 ... 328 329 330 331 332 333 334