Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] let me draw your gijinkas pls
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@dejasquietplace I would like a treasure slot for the sketch waist-up/bust piece, which is the first option you've listed. The personality is up to you and you have free rein, if that's okay? Please ping to confirm and I'll send! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20108529] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/201086/20108529_350.png[/img] [/url]
@dejasquietplace
I would like a treasure slot for the sketch waist-up/bust piece, which is the first option you've listed. The personality is up to you and you have free rein, if that's okay? Please ping to confirm and I'll send!

20108529_350.png
@Trucy
ooh, the chillspike collar for sure! what kind of commission type are you interested in?

@Iodine
yep, that's fine! I'll also need some info on personality so I can nail down the design, alone with any preferences you have (skin/hair color and style/special markings to include/ect).

and with that, all 4 slots are filled! @exosomniac , would you like me to ping you as soon as a slot has opened?
@Trucy
ooh, the chillspike collar for sure! what kind of commission type are you interested in?

@Iodine
yep, that's fine! I'll also need some info on personality so I can nail down the design, alone with any preferences you have (skin/hair color and style/special markings to include/ect).

and with that, all 4 slots are filled! @exosomniac , would you like me to ping you as soon as a slot has opened?
VSxKOUu.png
@dejasquietplace
awesome! i'd like the refined bust style, so the total would be 400k - i'll pay with a chillspike collar + 265k in treasure, if that sounds alright to you? you can also pick a dragon from the last page of my lair if you'd like as a little bonus :D

i'll pm you the rest of the details!
@dejasquietplace
awesome! i'd like the refined bust style, so the total would be 400k - i'll pay with a chillspike collar + 265k in treasure, if that sounds alright to you? you can also pick a dragon from the last page of my lair if you'd like as a little bonus :D

i'll pm you the rest of the details!
ZVpCPil.png
@Trucy
yep, sounds great!
@Trucy
yep, sounds great!
VSxKOUu.png
@dejasquietplace Great! I am so hype that you're on FR tbh I've already spent like 70 bucks commissioning you in the past lol Okay so! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19823737] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/198238/19823737_350.png[/img] [/url] He's already got a a design in his bio, but it's only a headshot I kinda imagine the rest of his outfit to be asymmetrical, but warm? Like he totally has a single shoulder pad/guard thing Personality wise, he is a v angry person and he HATES people talking about him or even looking at him tbh The more angry he is, the more of that pink/purple/orange smoke there is, and it'll come out of his mouth, nose, and even tear ducts I can't pay rn, but I should be able to later today, if that's okay!
@dejasquietplace
Great! I am so hype that you're on FR tbh I've already spent like 70 bucks commissioning you in the past lol

Okay so!

19823737_350.png

He's already got a a design in his bio, but it's only a headshot
I kinda imagine the rest of his outfit to be asymmetrical, but warm? Like he totally has a single shoulder pad/guard thing
Personality wise, he is a v angry person and he HATES people talking about him or even looking at him tbh
The more angry he is, the more of that pink/purple/orange smoke there is, and it'll come out of his mouth, nose, and even tear ducts

I can't pay rn, but I should be able to later today, if that's okay!
16081828_QyJzaENAZokkSCk.gif
@iodine
o! omg i had no idea
also thank you! and it's no problem you can't pay now, it'll be a bit before I start anyway, so it's no big deal.
@iodine
o! omg i had no idea
also thank you! and it's no problem you can't pay now, it'll be a bit before I start anyway, so it's no big deal.
VSxKOUu.png
@dejasquietplace
Yes, please! :3
@dejasquietplace
Yes, please! :3
@dejasquietplace

Can you ping me when your gijinka commissions are open again? Your art is stunning and I'd love to order one from you!
@dejasquietplace

Can you ping me when your gijinka commissions are open again? Your art is stunning and I'd love to order one from you!

ssjS89N.png
@dejasquietplace

hoooooi boy these are adorable i'll have to come back once i've got some stuff paid off and enough treasure
@dejasquietplace

hoooooi boy these are adorable i'll have to come back once i've got some stuff paid off and enough treasure

WB8ZVCn.png

ZlxeALe.png
she/they | adult | infj
@dejasquietplace woow your art is amazing, i'd love a ping when your slots open up!
@dejasquietplace woow your art is amazing, i'd love a ping when your slots open up!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8