Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] let me draw your gijinkas pls
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@dejasquietplace
I can do treasures, or a mix of both treasures and gems if you'd like?
Either 600k treasure, or 300k treasure and 300gems?

Aaand for what heavenlyEarth's saying, I BELIEVE the usual ratio at the moment is 1 gem = 600 treasure? So technically 600gems would equal 360k treasure?? Though my math might be off. Regardless, would still be down with tossing what I said atcha :y
@dejasquietplace
I can do treasures, or a mix of both treasures and gems if you'd like?
Either 600k treasure, or 300k treasure and 300gems?

Aaand for what heavenlyEarth's saying, I BELIEVE the usual ratio at the moment is 1 gem = 600 treasure? So technically 600gems would equal 360k treasure?? Though my math might be off. Regardless, would still be down with tossing what I said atcha :y
sig_by_fizzes-d9hj1ex.png
@heavenlyEarth
thank ;o; and tbh being a newbie, i'm still not super well versed on the economy and the conversion rates between gems and treasure ;m;/ i tried my best pfffft

@Trucy
as long as i get plenty of screenshots and some stuff about personality, sure! although i would prefer treasure/gems, i suppose i could accept some apparel bribes. what do you have in mind?
@heavenlyEarth
thank ;o; and tbh being a newbie, i'm still not super well versed on the economy and the conversion rates between gems and treasure ;m;/ i tried my best pfffft

@Trucy
as long as i get plenty of screenshots and some stuff about personality, sure! although i would prefer treasure/gems, i suppose i could accept some apparel bribes. what do you have in mind?
VSxKOUu.png
@cloneclone @dejasquietplace it's more like between the range of 1:650 & 1:690, there are a ton of buy/sell threads up in the items for sale board rn along those lines. uvu
@cloneclone @dejasquietplace it's more like between the range of 1:650 & 1:690, there are a ton of buy/sell threads up in the items for sale board rn along those lines. uvu
previously heavenlyEarth
@heavenlyEarth
Oh shoot (totally didnt cuss) really? I need to bump my price then xD How do... prices go up on this site anyway? Do people just gradually bump it up over time? Cause when I first joined it was around...500ish??

@heavenlyEarth
Oh shoot (totally didnt cuss) really? I need to bump my price then xD How do... prices go up on this site anyway? Do people just gradually bump it up over time? Cause when I first joined it was around...500ish??

@cloneclone
treasure and gems sound good!

also thank you both for the info on the conversion rate, i'll be sure to adjust the next time i do this!
@cloneclone
treasure and gems sound good!

also thank you both for the info on the conversion rate, i'll be sure to adjust the next time i do this!
VSxKOUu.png
@dejasquietplace
Would you like me to pay now, or once you're done? Or half now, half later?
@dejasquietplace
Would you like me to pay now, or once you're done? Or half now, half later?
@cloneclone

now is fine, but if you'd prefer later i'm fine with either.
@cloneclone

now is fine, but if you'd prefer later i'm fine with either.
VSxKOUu.png
@cloneclone yeah, 500 used to be the usual! it's just a regular old economics matter of how much people want gems and how much people want treasure, so it's usually affected by new items' releases. ex: we had a HUGE bomb of gem items releasing a while back and the price is only just recently starting to go down, but i think the sylvan stuff is probably not helping that now. hahaha i'm rambling, sorry. but yeah.

you guys just need to regularly check the items for sale board for changes in the exchange rate, there's almost always a thread up buying or selling gems! :>

@dejasquietplace np! sorry for taking so many posts on your thread up with it honestly! i think i'll drop by and nab something later though o:
@cloneclone yeah, 500 used to be the usual! it's just a regular old economics matter of how much people want gems and how much people want treasure, so it's usually affected by new items' releases. ex: we had a HUGE bomb of gem items releasing a while back and the price is only just recently starting to go down, but i think the sylvan stuff is probably not helping that now. hahaha i'm rambling, sorry. but yeah.

you guys just need to regularly check the items for sale board for changes in the exchange rate, there's almost always a thread up buying or selling gems! :>

@dejasquietplace np! sorry for taking so many posts on your thread up with it honestly! i think i'll drop by and nab something later though o:
previously heavenlyEarth
@dejasquietplace Yooo can I get a painterly + bg thing for this derg? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19823737] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/198238/19823737_350.png[/img] [/url] I can pay with gems! :D
@dejasquietplace
Yooo can I get a painterly + bg thing for this derg?

19823737_350.png

I can pay with gems! :D
16081828_QyJzaENAZokkSCk.gif
@dejasquietplace [item=chillspike collar] 135k on ah [item=sunguard chest] 500k on ah [item=gustborne balloon] 100k on ah would you be interested in any of these items? if not it's cool! i'll just liquidate some stuff for more funds and come back later then haha, your art is very cute
@dejasquietplace

Chillspike Collar 135k on ah
Sunguard Chest 500k on ah
Gustborne Balloon 100k on ah

would you be interested in any of these items? if not it's cool! i'll just liquidate some stuff for more funds and come back later then haha, your art is very cute
ZVpCPil.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8