Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] let me draw your gijinkas pls
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@dejasquietplace I would love to grab a slot <3333 Can I get a refined lineart + color + shading waist up of my girl Inej? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19891805] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/198919/19891805_350.png[/img] [/url] She is an accomplished spy, in service to the Empress. She collects information on, well, just about everyone, and in exchange the Empress pays her [i]very[/i] handsomely for her service. She is intelligent, smart, beautiful and more than willing to use that beauty to her advantage. She loves fine clothing and beautiful jewelry. I'd love her Guardian horns to be a part of her outfit and her to have warm brown skin. I can't wait to see what you do with her <3 edit: oh and I will be paying with gems :3
@dejasquietplace

I would love to grab a slot <3333 Can I get a refined lineart + color + shading waist up of my girl Inej?

19891805_350.png

She is an accomplished spy, in service to the Empress. She collects information on, well, just about everyone, and in exchange the Empress pays her very handsomely for her service. She is intelligent, smart, beautiful and more than willing to use that beauty to her advantage. She loves fine clothing and beautiful jewelry. I'd love her Guardian horns to be a part of her outfit and her to have warm brown skin. I can't wait to see what you do with her <3

edit: oh and I will be paying with gems :3
57OdmIf.png
@dejasquietplace

If you're still accepting, I'd love to be added to your pinglist too. You do lovely work!
@dejasquietplace

If you're still accepting, I'd love to be added to your pinglist too. You do lovely work!
on the lookout for a Cream/Stonewash XYY G1!FBE5aoM.gifMM4mvgi.png
@Zhimonster @Mellifera @IanLeStraud @SwishyIsBroken @Charl1e @Wakor @Ecsentret @Antiferret @Starshining @Aleise @Saru

alright! so basically the way i've decided to do this is to ping everyone at once, and first come will be first served. i have three slots available, so the first three to reply with their type of commission and reference along with personality/any prior preferences to the design will have a slot. thank you!
@Zhimonster @Mellifera @IanLeStraud @SwishyIsBroken @Charl1e @Wakor @Ecsentret @Antiferret @Starshining @Aleise @Saru

alright! so basically the way i've decided to do this is to ping everyone at once, and first come will be first served. i have three slots available, so the first three to reply with their type of commission and reference along with personality/any prior preferences to the design will have a slot. thank you!
VSxKOUu.png
@dejasquietplace
refined lineart + color + shading waist up (450 g) of Ishara

Her personality/gijinka design is in her bio c:
@dejasquietplace
refined lineart + color + shading waist up (450 g) of Ishara

Her personality/gijinka design is in her bio c:
@dejasquietplace Could I get a sketchy lineart + color waist up (140k) of Jonquil, please? ^^ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20161932] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/201620/20161932_350.png[/img] [/url] He has a dreamself gijinka reference in his bio - he's a very vain and proud singer. He flirts with pretty much anyone who will listen, mostly because he likes to hear his own voice, and he loves compliments, both receiving and giving them. He's easily annoyed by being ignored but he's usually pretty happy as long as he's getting some kind of attention.
@dejasquietplace Could I get a sketchy lineart + color waist up (140k) of Jonquil, please? ^^

20161932_350.png

He has a dreamself gijinka reference in his bio - he's a very vain and proud singer. He flirts with pretty much anyone who will listen, mostly because he likes to hear his own voice, and he loves compliments, both receiving and giving them. He's easily annoyed by being ignored but he's usually pretty happy as long as he's getting some kind of attention.
tumblr_mrqotkZIDk1sezzwwo1_400.png
Signature by Safarii
@dejasquietplace I'm really drunk right now and can't remember what I wanted to commish
@dejasquietplace I'm really drunk right now and can't remember what I wanted to commish
gl-1430847-1570843411.jpg
@dejasquietplace
Pinglist, please?
@dejasquietplace
Pinglist, please?
MUYNhfy.png qR9UjYJ.png
VpMOGhK.png7vhtsnW.png
dEe2UrM.pngawUnQ0L.png
@dejasquietplace Could you add me to your pinglist, please? Your art is lovely!
@dejasquietplace Could you add me to your pinglist, please? Your art is lovely!
dyf3akg.png
@dejasquietplace
aaAAHH I though I was on your pinglist! Orz I've missed out on two rounds slay me
Could I be added please'''' ahaha
@dejasquietplace
aaAAHH I though I was on your pinglist! Orz I've missed out on two rounds slay me
Could I be added please'''' ahaha
16081828_QyJzaENAZokkSCk.gif
@dejasquietplace pinglist please? ;v;
@dejasquietplace pinglist please? ;v;
ebcde35a8344885c822c88bc1b12fbe4.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8