Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | {Graphics by Apis} Hiatus!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27
@apis

Do you do multi-links signatures like yours? Because I'd like one.
@apis

Do you do multi-links signatures like yours? Because I'd like one.
ahxK5Ry.gifeOZIL9r.gifJnfgyIz.gif6rHmrJx.gif
@NerdyDragon

Yes I do make multi-link signatures ^^ They cost 25k without animation, and 40k with animation. What sort of signature are you thinking of and what links would you like?
@NerdyDragon

Yes I do make multi-link signatures ^^ They cost 25k without animation, and 40k with animation. What sort of signature are you thinking of and what links would you like?
s8KEi1n.gifNqbkZk3.gifvTYlGZk.gif
I'd like one for my many roleplays (: I want a signature. That has my username and it says "The Queen if Roleplaying" and my roleplays as the links. The theme would be owls or wolves. Maybe for the animal there could be a blinking eyes (animal) .

@apis
I'd like one for my many roleplays (: I want a signature. That has my username and it says "The Queen if Roleplaying" and my roleplays as the links. The theme would be owls or wolves. Maybe for the animal there could be a blinking eyes (animal) .

@apis
@NerdyDragon

Okay, could you give me the links to your roleplays? Also, would you like a real picture of an owl, or more of a drawing? How would you like the links positioned, on the side like mine, or maybe on the bottom?
@NerdyDragon

Okay, could you give me the links to your roleplays? Also, would you like a real picture of an owl, or more of a drawing? How would you like the links positioned, on the side like mine, or maybe on the bottom?
@apis

More drawn. Maybe a just black silhouette or something. I'd like the links on the side please.

The Guardians of Valiance

Wild by Nature
@apis

More drawn. Maybe a just black silhouette or something. I'd like the links on the side please.

The Guardians of Valiance

Wild by Nature
[center][font=georgia]@apis Hi! I'm looking to order a button from you. For the size, I'd like the same size as the one in your example– [img]http://i.imgur.com/m2obYEC.png[/img] The color scheme I would like to be varying shades of purple and blue, if possible. And for the image... a little picture of a cloud would do, if you can. Oh, and I'd like it to say [i]Pastel Skies Hatchery[/i] Thank you!
@apis
Hi! I'm looking to order a button from you.

For the size, I'd like the same size as the one in your example–
m2obYEC.png

The color scheme I would like to be varying shades of purple and blue, if possible. And for the image... a little picture of a cloud would do, if you can. Oh, and I'd like it to say Pastel Skies Hatchery

Thank you!
@apis
how many links max in a multi-link sig?
@apis
how many links max in a multi-link sig?
2zthk0p.png #240634
Matthew 7:15 || FR Time +2 (CST)

"I never gave anyone hell. I just told the truth and they thought it was hell." - Harry S Truman
200zs43.png
@CloudedSkies

Sure, I'd love to make a button for you! The total will be 10k, so just send me half of the payment up front, and then I'll get to work right away ^^

@Sunshining

As many as the format allows. If you want all the links on one side, then I can probably only fit 4 max, but if you want them on both sides, I could probably fit more. It also depends how long the working of the links are, if they're just one word, I could fit a bunch on the bottom, but if they are long phrases, I could probably only fit one or two. What did you have in mind?
@CloudedSkies

Sure, I'd love to make a button for you! The total will be 10k, so just send me half of the payment up front, and then I'll get to work right away ^^

@Sunshining

As many as the format allows. If you want all the links on one side, then I can probably only fit 4 max, but if you want them on both sides, I could probably fit more. It also depends how long the working of the links are, if they're just one word, I could fit a bunch on the bottom, but if they are long phrases, I could probably only fit one or two. What did you have in mind?
@apis
I'd do the right side if possible but if too long bottom

In this order: hatchery, fr goals, Wishlist, tumblr
@apis
I'd do the right side if possible but if too long bottom

In this order: hatchery, fr goals, Wishlist, tumblr
2zthk0p.png #240634
Matthew 7:15 || FR Time +2 (CST)

"I never gave anyone hell. I just told the truth and they thought it was hell." - Harry S Truman
200zs43.png
@Sunshining

I think I can fit that in! Would you like an animated signature or not? Non-animated is 25k while animated is 40k. Do you have a background image in mind?
@Sunshining

I think I can fit that in! Would you like an animated signature or not? Non-animated is 25k while animated is 40k. Do you have a background image in mind?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27