Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | {Graphics by Apis} Hiatus!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
@apis No problem I'm in no rush
@apis No problem I'm in no rush
@apis
Hey there! I love your signature banner and would love to get one like it. Can you ping me when you're accepting orders?
@apis
Hey there! I love your signature banner and would love to get one like it. Can you ping me when you're accepting orders?
{ pey } they/them | FR +316485.png
@Brains

I'm sorry it took so long to get back to you! I don't know how I never got your ping, but yes, I am accepting orders!
@Brains

I'm sorry it took so long to get back to you! I don't know how I never got your ping, but yes, I am accepting orders!
s8KEi1n.gifNqbkZk3.gifvTYlGZk.gif
heya! how much do your clan banners cost.... when i get a grander lair i may be interested in buying one
heya! how much do your clan banners cost.... when i get a grander lair i may be interested in buying one
dYJdC6O.png

nyrapp2%2Bcopy.png
heya how much do your clan banners cost? i may wanna get one in the future
heya how much do your clan banners cost? i may wanna get one in the future
dYJdC6O.png

nyrapp2%2Bcopy.png
@apis

hello!! I was wondering if I could perhaps order two banners and a button from you for the level 25s rental thread I run?

I was thinking something preferably fire-pokemon themed, but I would love to see what you can come up with!
@apis

hello!! I was wondering if I could perhaps order two banners and a button from you for the level 25s rental thread I run?

I was thinking something preferably fire-pokemon themed, but I would love to see what you can come up with!
LReekoc.pngVb8Zy1t.pngUFSreAu.png4pMcrX5.pngSPI4wQd.pngpAROQfr.pngXix4Exy.png9qfRnTI.pngIYwzawP.png
LO5e1ZZ.png
@insufferablecrab

Fire Pokemon are always the best choice for any theme! You're already combining the two best things: fire and pokemon!

What text would you like for each banner and the button?

Your total will be 45k with the Fire Flight Discount ^^

@nyrazium

Hello, I'm sorry it took so long to get to you! If you ever need me to get back to you right away, just send me a message or ping me by writing @apis ^^

My banners are usually 20k each, but if you want a smaller banner, I can lower the price.
@insufferablecrab

Fire Pokemon are always the best choice for any theme! You're already combining the two best things: fire and pokemon!

What text would you like for each banner and the button?

Your total will be 45k with the Fire Flight Discount ^^

@nyrazium

Hello, I'm sorry it took so long to get to you! If you ever need me to get back to you right away, just send me a message or ping me by writing @apis ^^

My banners are usually 20k each, but if you want a smaller banner, I can lower the price.
@apis

sorry for not getting back to you sooner! internet was a bit patchy and then when I had access FR was down D:

would I be able to order 3 banners total, and one button? sorry to be an inconvenience, I just forgot that I wanted two separate banners for something!

if that's okay, could I get one banner with "The Pokédex: Level 25 Rentals", one with "Discounted Battle Stones" and the other with "Level 25 Rentals"? the first one would be the top banner for the thread, and the last two would be for the first two pages on my spreadsheet, but the colours I have there aren't final - I'll be changing them to go with whatever colours you decide on for the banners!

and lastly, could I have a button which says "The Pokédex: Level 25 Rentals" on it? or if that's too much text, maybe just "Level 25 Rentals"? I guess whichever one you think looks better :33

I'll send off half the payment once you give me the a-okay on my updated order! sorry, again D:
@apis

sorry for not getting back to you sooner! internet was a bit patchy and then when I had access FR was down D:

would I be able to order 3 banners total, and one button? sorry to be an inconvenience, I just forgot that I wanted two separate banners for something!

if that's okay, could I get one banner with "The Pokédex: Level 25 Rentals", one with "Discounted Battle Stones" and the other with "Level 25 Rentals"? the first one would be the top banner for the thread, and the last two would be for the first two pages on my spreadsheet, but the colours I have there aren't final - I'll be changing them to go with whatever colours you decide on for the banners!

and lastly, could I have a button which says "The Pokédex: Level 25 Rentals" on it? or if that's too much text, maybe just "Level 25 Rentals"? I guess whichever one you think looks better :33

I'll send off half the payment once you give me the a-okay on my updated order! sorry, again D:
LReekoc.pngVb8Zy1t.pngUFSreAu.png4pMcrX5.pngSPI4wQd.pngpAROQfr.pngXix4Exy.png9qfRnTI.pngIYwzawP.png
LO5e1ZZ.png
@insufferablecrab

No worries, I'm not inconvenienced in the slightest ^^ With the extra banner, your total will be up to 63k! I'll get to work on it right away~~
@insufferablecrab

No worries, I'm not inconvenienced in the slightest ^^ With the extra banner, your total will be up to 63k! I'll get to work on it right away~~
yeah allright... ill notify you when ive got the money! @apis
yeah allright... ill notify you when ive got the money! @apis
dYJdC6O.png

nyrapp2%2Bcopy.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27