Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | {Graphics by Apis} Hiatus!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
I just did some graphics for @Celox 's hatchery, which can be found here: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1639427][img]http://i.imgur.com/YGcaXyf.png[/img][/url] The graphics I made can be found in my examples section ^^
I just did some graphics for @Celox 's hatchery, which can be found here:

YGcaXyf.png

The graphics I made can be found in my examples section ^^
s8KEi1n.gifNqbkZk3.gifvTYlGZk.gif
@apis I'm interested in commissioning you to do graphics for my hatchery. ^^ Are your prices per banner and if so, do you offer package deals?
@apis I'm interested in commissioning you to do graphics for my hatchery. ^^ Are your prices per banner and if so, do you offer package deals?
comet_ribbon.pngIN3qoA3.gifcEjsO1m.gifoJC4UAD.gifnight_sword.png
@Moofe

I can do package deals, I haven't done any packages yet, but how many breeding cards/banners do you need?
@Moofe

I can do package deals, I haven't done any packages yet, but how many breeding cards/banners do you need?
@apis It'd be 11 breeding cards and then like.... 6 or 7 little title banners. Maybe an updated shop banner.
@apis It'd be 11 breeding cards and then like.... 6 or 7 little title banners. Maybe an updated shop banner.
Hrm, without any bulk discounts it comes out to... 275k for the breeding cards and 120k for the banners, which is A LOT of money (math is hard)! I think since the banners are all little title banners I can use the same template for each one, so I'll just charge 25k for all of those, so let's say 300k even?
Hrm, without any bulk discounts it comes out to... 275k for the breeding cards and 120k for the banners, which is A LOT of money (math is hard)! I think since the banners are all little title banners I can use the same template for each one, so I'll just charge 25k for all of those, so let's say 300k even?
@apis That sounds good. I'll need some time to come up with the money. ^^ I'll ping you when I do.
@apis That sounds good. I'll need some time to come up with the money. ^^ I'll ping you when I do.
@Moofe

Alright! I take half of the payment up front and half after completion, so no pressure to come up with it all at once ^^
@Moofe

Alright! I take half of the payment up front and half after completion, so no pressure to come up with it all at once ^^
@apis Alright. You wouldn't by any chance be interested in a dragon trade would you?
@apis Alright. You wouldn't by any chance be interested in a dragon trade would you?
@apis Hi. Right now, I would really like a matching set for my hatchery, but I can't afford stuff because I need to expand my lair. Can I possibly have a payment plan for a banner and maybe some dividers and titles? Like, a title that says "For Sale" or "Pairs"? Here is my current button, I would need matching colors and the flowers? [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1799066][img]http://i.imgur.com/4W9aiOi.png[/img][/url][/center]
@apis
Hi. Right now, I would really like a matching set for my hatchery, but I can't afford stuff because I need to expand my lair. Can I possibly have a payment plan for a banner and maybe some dividers and titles? Like, a title that says "For Sale" or "Pairs"? Here is my current button, I would need matching colors and the flowers?
4W9aiOi.png
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png hi, i'm may! nice to meet you. feel free to send a PM if you'd like to say hi! WKtl2lb.png
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
@Moofe

Ahhhh, if i get any more dragons my lair will explode ;_; I spent the last of my savings on ever MORE glimmer dragons, so I'm really in need of the cash >_<
@Moofe

Ahhhh, if i get any more dragons my lair will explode ;_; I spent the last of my savings on ever MORE glimmer dragons, so I'm really in need of the cash >_<
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27