Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Typing Tues Lore Shop - CLOSED
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 90 91
@Tues
Ah man, sorry to hear about your loss. Take your time
@Tues
Ah man, sorry to hear about your loss. Take your time
23821.png they/them | fr +3
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
@Tues

Im sorry for your loss, take all the time you need to recover before pushing yourself to write anything.
@Tues

Im sorry for your loss, take all the time you need to recover before pushing yourself to write anything.
tumblr_ozp7mdeVwC1w8xkufo2_250.png Hatchery | Art Shop | Adopts | Quests| Tarot
@tues please take as much time as you need, and if you need any help please don’t hesitate to ask. My deepest condolences
@tues please take as much time as you need, and if you need any help please don’t hesitate to ask. My deepest condolences
C5V5o0z.png
@Tues I stopped by to see how your shop was doing, and I saw your earlier post. I'm so sorry for your loss. You have my deepest condolences and sympathies.
@Tues I stopped by to see how your shop was doing, and I saw your earlier post. I'm so sorry for your loss. You have my deepest condolences and sympathies.
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Tues oh I am so sorry to hear that! Sincere condolences, take time out as much as you need, my thoughts and prayers go out to you x
@Tues oh I am so sorry to hear that! Sincere condolences, take time out as much as you need, my thoughts and prayers go out to you x
dfUnMqs.gif7XI1FUO.pngwE7J1TW.pngq6Eeqsk.pngdfUnMqs.gif
[/url]
@chocoapple @HeavenlyAristo @Catkinstarchild @Aryana @Maegelcarwen The first batch of premade bios is now available! Note that some bios use names, while others use "RENAME" instead. You may, of course, change the name, colors, or items once you have purchased a bio. Tip: if the image is a hair too small for you to read in this post (darn those post size limits), right click and open the image in a new tab! [center][b]Autumn Spirit - 20kT[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/0gXZfAk.png[/img] [b]Crystal Witch - 20kT[/b] SOLD [b]Huntress - 25kT[/b] SOLD [b]Translator - 20kT[/b] SOLD [b]Will o' Witch - 20kT[/b] SOLD
@chocoapple @HeavenlyAristo @Catkinstarchild @Aryana @Maegelcarwen

The first batch of premade bios is now available! Note that some bios use names, while others use "RENAME" instead. You may, of course, change the name, colors, or items once you have purchased a bio.

Tip: if the image is a hair too small for you to read in this post (darn those post size limits), right click and open the image in a new tab!
Autumn Spirit - 20kT

0gXZfAk.png

Crystal Witch - 20kT

SOLD

Huntress - 25kT

SOLD

Translator - 20kT

SOLD

Will o' Witch - 20kT

SOLD
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o2_100.gif â– 
she/they -- fr+3
lore shop -- hatchery -- clan lore -- quests
@Tues
Could I buy Translator? :)
@Tues
Could I buy Translator? :)
cGpFABG.pngo175-d02-Tuath.pngo306-d01-Tuath.pngo306-d02-Tuath.pngo306-d03-Tuath.pngo175-d01-Tuath.pngo175-d03-Tuath.pngTTH4.pngTTH3.pngo175-d11-Tuath.pngo175-d13-Tuath.pngo175-d15-Tuath.pngo175-d14-Tuath.pngx4cXPgB.pngo175-d12-Tuath.pngFvbaFhQ.png1RnuwcB.png5PhiNKS.pngl6-s3-l6-book.pngl6-s3-s3-book.pngB18_R.png
yym0GF5.png
@Tues
Hello! If it's not too much trouble may I request to see an example of a short scene please?
@Tues
Hello! If it's not too much trouble may I request to see an example of a short scene please?
tDeKDnH.pnguntitled_drawing_by_cattelle-dcy0t09.png
@chocoapple - You may! Please send payment by PM, and I'll send the code back. c:

@nabal - Of course! This is an installment of my clan lore, and this is the installment following it. And this is a shorter sort of miscellaneous scene. Depending on the nature of the short scene ordered and the payment offered, it could be longer than either one of these examples, or a similar length. I'm flexible.

If these interest you, you can add yourself to the pinglist here for when I reopen in mid-May, after final exams. :)
@chocoapple - You may! Please send payment by PM, and I'll send the code back. c:

@nabal - Of course! This is an installment of my clan lore, and this is the installment following it. And this is a shorter sort of miscellaneous scene. Depending on the nature of the short scene ordered and the payment offered, it could be longer than either one of these examples, or a similar length. I'm flexible.

If these interest you, you can add yourself to the pinglist here for when I reopen in mid-May, after final exams. :)
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o2_100.gif â– 
she/they -- fr+3
lore shop -- hatchery -- clan lore -- quests
@Tues

Can i buy the will-o-wisp lore?
@Tues

Can i buy the will-o-wisp lore?
tumblr_ozp7mdeVwC1w8xkufo2_250.png Hatchery | Art Shop | Adopts | Quests| Tarot
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 90 91