Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Making a FlightRising Tarot Deck [1/72]
1 2 3
[columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42009863] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=42009863&skin=0&apparel=20850,21022,11200,11505,23124,281,11674,22169,20856,20851,22661,22659&xt=dressing.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol] [size=4][color=#5C246E]The smell of fresh herbs, primrose, and peonies fill the air, even in the dead of winter as it seems. Among the mist, brambles and ichor is a beautiful display. A caravan of pink and gold, seemingly glowing in the dim light of the Tangle Woods. A single dragon watches over the freshly set up caravan, shuffling cards as she waits for her companions to return. Before you can even force out a word she chuckles.[/color][color=#C57865] "Hello Traveler. What brings you to my neck of the woods?"[/color][/size] [/columns] ----- [center]This is but a simple thread to keep track of a project ive wanted to do for a while but finally starting on. As the name suggests this if going to be a progress thread for a tarot deck im working on based around FlightRising! The cards will be free to use for you're own purposes, whether it be for bois or for tarot readings. --------- [quote=Pinglist]@mementos @PandaOverlord @Physik @ToonKuriboh @timeblitz @Raan @Naerys @DrRSong @Rocwylde @CAPozzy @OpalNova @Jaspernoir[/quote]

dragon?did=42009863&skin=0&apparel=20850,21022,11200,11505,23124,281,11674,22169,20856,20851,22661,22659&xt=dressing.png
The smell of fresh herbs, primrose, and peonies fill the air, even in the dead of winter as it seems. Among the mist, brambles and ichor is a beautiful display. A caravan of pink and gold, seemingly glowing in the dim light of the Tangle Woods. A single dragon watches over the freshly set up caravan, shuffling cards as she waits for her companions to return. Before you can even force out a word she chuckles. "Hello Traveler. What brings you to my neck of the woods?"

This is but a simple thread to keep track of a project ive wanted to do for a while but finally starting on. As the name suggests this if going to be a progress thread for a tarot deck im working on based around FlightRising! The cards will be free to use for you're own purposes, whether it be for bois or for tarot readings.

tumblr_ozp7mdeVwC1w8xkufo2_250.png Hatchery | Art Shop | Adopts | Quests| Tarot
[center][size=7]The cards[/size] Anywho I plan on working on the cards in order. Starting with the Major Arcana. Ill start crossing them out as i go, and write ideas next ot them. If you have an idea for a card please let me know and ill jot it down. Again these are free to use but if youd like to donate to help out with the project youre more than welcome to. [quote=Major Arcana] [s][url=https://sta.sh/2al3ugkz78l]The Fool - The windsinger - Finished[/s][/url] The Magician - The Arcanist The High Priestess The Empress The Emperor The Hierophant The Lovers The Chariot Strength The Hermit Wheel of Fortune Justice The Hanged Man Death Temperance The Devil The Tower The Star The Moon The Sun Judgement The World[/quote] [quote=The Suit of Cups]King of Cups Queen of Cups Knight of Cups Page of Cups Ten of Cups Nine of Cups Eight of Cups Seven of Cups Six of Cups Five of Cups Four of Cups Three of Cups Two of Cups Ace of Cups[/quote] [quote=The Suit of Swords]King of Swords Queen of Swords Knight of Swords Page of Swords Ten of Swords Nine of Swords Eight of Swords Seven of Swords Six of Swords Five of Swords Four of Swords Three of Swords Two of Swords Ace of Swords[/quote] [quote=The Suit of Wands]King of Wands Queen of Wands Knight of Wands Page of Wands Ten of Wands Nine of Wands Eight of Wands Seven of Wands Six of Wands Five of Wands Four of Wands Three of Wands Two of Wands Ace of Wands[/quote] [quote=The Suit of Pentacles]King of Pentacles Queen of Pentacles Knight of Pentacles Page of Pentacles Ten of Pentacles Nine of Pentacles Eight of Pentacles Seven of Pentacles Six of Pentacles Five of Pentacles Four of Pentacles Three of Pentacles Two of Pentacles Ace of Pentacles[/quote]
The cards

Anywho I plan on working on the cards in order. Starting with the Major Arcana. Ill start crossing them out as i go, and write ideas next ot them. If you have an idea for a card please let me know and ill jot it down. Again these are free to use but if youd like to donate to help out with the project youre more than welcome to.
Major Arcana wrote:
The Fool - The windsinger - Finished
The Magician - The Arcanist
The High Priestess
The Empress
The Emperor
The Hierophant
The Lovers
The Chariot
Strength
The Hermit
Wheel of Fortune
Justice
The Hanged Man
Death
Temperance
The Devil
The Tower
The Star
The Moon
The Sun
Judgement
The World
The Suit of Cups wrote:
King of Cups
Queen of Cups
Knight of Cups
Page of Cups
Ten of Cups
Nine of Cups
Eight of Cups
Seven of Cups
Six of Cups
Five of Cups
Four of Cups
Three of Cups
Two of Cups
Ace of Cups
The Suit of Swords wrote:
King of Swords
Queen of Swords
Knight of Swords
Page of Swords
Ten of Swords
Nine of Swords
Eight of Swords
Seven of Swords
Six of Swords
Five of Swords
Four of Swords
Three of Swords
Two of Swords
Ace of Swords
The Suit of Wands wrote:
King of Wands
Queen of Wands
Knight of Wands
Page of Wands
Ten of Wands
Nine of Wands
Eight of Wands
Seven of Wands
Six of Wands
Five of Wands
Four of Wands
Three of Wands
Two of Wands
Ace of Wands
The Suit of Pentacles wrote:
King of Pentacles
Queen of Pentacles
Knight of Pentacles
Page of Pentacles
Ten of Pentacles
Nine of Pentacles
Eight of Pentacles
Seven of Pentacles
Six of Pentacles
Five of Pentacles
Four of Pentacles
Three of Pentacles
Two of Pentacles
Ace of Pentacles
And were open!
And were open!
Could I be added to the pinglist? @HeavenlyAristo
Could I be added to the pinglist? @HeavenlyAristo
@ToonKuriboh

Absolutely!
@ToonKuriboh

Absolutely!
@HeavenlyAristo
I'd like to be added to the pinglist please!
@HeavenlyAristo
I'd like to be added to the pinglist please!
hourglass.gifYou'll be okayhourglass.gif
@timeblitz

Added
@timeblitz

Added
@HeavenlyAristo
Could you add me to the pinglist as well?
@HeavenlyAristo
Could you add me to the pinglist as well?
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
@Raan added
@Raan added
@mementos @PandaOverlord @Physik @ToonKuriboh @timeblitz @Raan Ive started one the first card! Ill finish it up tomorrow but i think its is a goos stoping point for now. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/332305343474565130/468987077116166154/unknown.png[/img]
@mementos @PandaOverlord @Physik @ToonKuriboh @timeblitz @Raan

Ive started one the first card! Ill finish it up tomorrow but i think its is a goos stoping point for now.

unknown.png
1 2 3