Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Typing Tues Lore Shop - CLOSED
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 90 91
@Tues I'd love to order another one, please? :D Username and ID: Catkinstarchild, ID #210672 Style(s) and Number of Each: B, one thereof please :) Dragons Being Written For: Lioness [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36616821] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/366169/36616821_350.png[/img] [/url] Ideas?: There's a mini blurb in her bio, brainstorming mostly, if that's any help? She has a great bloodline of family all in Oakheart, and mostly merchants, but she's got too little patience for business herself so she works as a trade caravan leader, protecting the people and the merchandise, in that order. She loves her family and would do anything to protect them. Background which might inform you a little; her grandfather was Mars the mycologist, and he accidentally got himself infected with a sentient parasitic fungi years before, but it's nearly cured. Or tamed. But that's the source of the rumour about 'mushroom-blooded' madness, it's not totally clear whether it changed the bloodline genetically or not. Most of them have glowing rune markings though. "Must Be Included" Details: Her work, her family maybe? eg pick any of Ciel (mother, windchime maker), Arzhur (father, merchant extraordinare), Tenjin (daughter, merchant), Finn (Tenjin's partner, caravan scout and guard) but you absolutely don't have to include them if you don't want to :) Total Cost: 30kt
@Tues I'd love to order another one, please? :D
Username and ID: Catkinstarchild, ID #210672
Style(s) and Number of Each: B, one thereof please :)
Dragons Being Written For: Lioness

36616821_350.png

Ideas?: There's a mini blurb in her bio, brainstorming mostly, if that's any help? She has a great bloodline of family all in Oakheart, and mostly merchants, but she's got too little patience for business herself so she works as a trade caravan leader, protecting the people and the merchandise, in that order. She loves her family and would do anything to protect them.
Background which might inform you a little; her grandfather was Mars the mycologist, and he accidentally got himself infected with a sentient parasitic fungi years before, but it's nearly cured. Or tamed. But that's the source of the rumour about 'mushroom-blooded' madness, it's not totally clear whether it changed the bloodline genetically or not. Most of them have glowing rune markings though.
"Must Be Included" Details: Her work, her family maybe? eg pick any of Ciel (mother, windchime maker), Arzhur (father, merchant extraordinare), Tenjin (daughter, merchant), Finn (Tenjin's partner, caravan scout and guard) but you absolutely don't have to include them if you don't want to :)
Total Cost: 30kt
dfUnMqs.gif7XI1FUO.pngwE7J1TW.pngq6Eeqsk.pngdfUnMqs.gif
[/url]
@CatkinStarchild

I'll jot you down for that slot, then! You know the drill about payment by now. :)
@CatkinStarchild

I'll jot you down for that slot, then! You know the drill about payment by now. :)
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o2_100.gif â– 
she/they -- fr+3
lore shop -- hatchery -- clan lore -- quests
@Rukair @Azlynn @Kawaii @Kiragami @Tytowolf @wildgrapevine @Maike @mummy @Fawnna @Cryptids @greeneyedtengu @StygianForm @NeedToScribble @Tyeth @Giosetta @Mue @Solaleon @stealthclaw @CoweringDeath @chocoapple @LilD @HeavenlyAristo @CatkinStarchild @Aryana @Garbabe @SnailMuffin @KallyPaige

Hello, folks! Just a quick general update: in the future, after the end of this rolling sale, I will be selling pre-made lore! Any time there's a pre-made bio available, it will be linked to in the same post that lists the types of bios I offer. Pre-mades will be priced on a case by case basis, come with coding, and (ideally) be cycled out regularly.

If this is something you're interested in, please put yourself under the Pre-Made Sales part of the self-editing pinglist (down at the bottom). In the future, I will ping only that list when new pre-made content is available.

Have a great day, folks!
@Rukair @Azlynn @Kawaii @Kiragami @Tytowolf @wildgrapevine @Maike @mummy @Fawnna @Cryptids @greeneyedtengu @StygianForm @NeedToScribble @Tyeth @Giosetta @Mue @Solaleon @stealthclaw @CoweringDeath @chocoapple @LilD @HeavenlyAristo @CatkinStarchild @Aryana @Garbabe @SnailMuffin @KallyPaige

Hello, folks! Just a quick general update: in the future, after the end of this rolling sale, I will be selling pre-made lore! Any time there's a pre-made bio available, it will be linked to in the same post that lists the types of bios I offer. Pre-mades will be priced on a case by case basis, come with coding, and (ideally) be cycled out regularly.

If this is something you're interested in, please put yourself under the Pre-Made Sales part of the self-editing pinglist (down at the bottom). In the future, I will ping only that list when new pre-made content is available.

Have a great day, folks!
she/they -- fr+3
Bump.
Bump.
she/they -- fr+3
@Tues

Are you open to take C orders right now?
@Tues

Are you open to take C orders right now?
2J3QvJQ.gif
tumblr_obnuwuJkgd1vu9karo5_500.png
@Garbabe

Not at this time! Just A and B style orders.
@Garbabe

Not at this time! Just A and B style orders.
she/they -- fr+3
@Tues

Alright, just checking. I really want to have you write more lore for my dragons!! Your writing is just so amazing, so I can't wait. :)
@Tues

Alright, just checking. I really want to have you write more lore for my dragons!! Your writing is just so amazing, so I can't wait. :)
2J3QvJQ.gif
@Garbabe

Aaaah I'm so glad! I probably won't open Style C's until mid-May, though, once my semester is finished. Keep an eye out then!
@Garbabe

Aaaah I'm so glad! I probably won't open Style C's until mid-May, though, once my semester is finished. Keep an eye out then!
she/they -- fr+3
@Tues

I'll be sure ready for then!! I wish you luck for the end of you semester!
@Tues

I'll be sure ready for then!! I wish you luck for the end of you semester!
2J3QvJQ.gif
@SnailMuffin @HeavenlyAristo @Raan @Coolblob6 @AMSherwood @Aryana @CatkinStarchild

Hi, folks. I just wanted to let you know there may be a delay in bios. I received news today that a friend of mine has died while studying abroad, and I need to take some time to process this. It's caught me by surprise, and I'm truthfully in no state to write at this moment.

I still plan to finish all the bios, and hopefully I can do so by next weekend. But in light of this, I'm stepping back to grieve, and ending the rolling sale now instead of tomorrow.

Thanks for understanding.
@SnailMuffin @HeavenlyAristo @Raan @Coolblob6 @AMSherwood @Aryana @CatkinStarchild

Hi, folks. I just wanted to let you know there may be a delay in bios. I received news today that a friend of mine has died while studying abroad, and I need to take some time to process this. It's caught me by surprise, and I'm truthfully in no state to write at this moment.

I still plan to finish all the bios, and hopefully I can do so by next weekend. But in light of this, I'm stepping back to grieve, and ending the rolling sale now instead of tomorrow.

Thanks for understanding.
she/they -- fr+3
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 90 91