Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Typing Tues Lore Shop - CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 90 91
@Tues do you only do stuff for flight rising dragons?
how much would you charge for a 1250 word short story?
@Tues do you only do stuff for flight rising dragons?
how much would you charge for a 1250 word short story?
@HollowedAngel777

At the moment, yes, I only take FR commissions. And something that long would probably run you about...75kT minimum, likely more, based on the content, especially since short stories are trickier than a bio.
@HollowedAngel777

At the moment, yes, I only take FR commissions. And something that long would probably run you about...75kT minimum, likely more, based on the content, especially since short stories are trickier than a bio.
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o2_100.gif â– 
she/they -- fr+3
lore shop -- hatchery -- clan lore -- quests
Hello @Tues ! Can I reserve a slot? I'd like 2 short dragon bios and a lore consult if it's not too much trouble! I'll fill out the form shortly :)
Hello @Tues ! Can I reserve a slot? I'd like 2 short dragon bios and a lore consult if it's not too much trouble! I'll fill out the form shortly :)
forum_signature_vix_by_cenobitesquid-dc8qu3x.png
@StygianForm

Sounds good to me! If I don't respond immediately after you wrap up your form, though, I've gone to bed. Long day ahead of me tomorrow. ^^"
@StygianForm

Sounds good to me! If I don't respond immediately after you wrap up your form, though, I've gone to bed. Long day ahead of me tomorrow. ^^"
she/they -- fr+3
@Tues No problem, thanks for letting me know! ^^
@Tues No problem, thanks for letting me know! ^^
Please write for me, as I am too lazy to do so myself. =} If you don't want to write this style of thing, no pressure. People seem easily squicked on this site sometimes, lol. @Tues Username and ID: Kitari 48953 Style(s) and Number of Each: Long bio X2 (or just one Super Long one split into two, since they go together) Dragons Being Written For: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20261644] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/202617/20261644_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20294126] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/202942/20294126_350.png[/img] [/url] Ideas?: Era and Theta are mates, and I'd like this sort of tied-by-fate, destined to be together sort of thing in there. Well, with a creepy twist. The two were stolen as hatchlings and ruthlessly experimented on by (-insert guilty party here-? I'm thinking Serthis, but open to others if you think they fit better. As long as not dragon). They were essentially melded down much like we do with familiars in Baldwin's cauldron, with the resultant abomination something of an artificial Emperor--a mass walking monster made up of who even knows how many dragons. The thing fled, overpowering its captors and making it's way somewhere distant and unpopulated, where it could go to die. It was found by the members of my clan, and after some creative experimentation by [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=48953&tab=dragon&did=5999992]Citlali[/url], two viable, living dragons were salvaged. They're still something of outcasts, as they have the tendency to mix up their personalities and forget which of them is which, and neither personality is exactly a stellar example of friendliness to begin with. Beyond that, the clan leader, Malek, finds them more than a bit loathsome (he's obsessed with perfection and beauty and these two are certainly not perfect), and still believes they should have been put to a swift death, and the remains frozen for study. "Must Be Included" Details: Their personalities are hard to describe. I want to say 'evil', but that's a crappy descriptor. Emotionless, creepy. Sometimes they don't seem to be alive at all. They show no interest in things outside what they have already accepted as their hobbies, and display no empathy or concern for others. Despite being Skydancers, even their own hatchlings (I know they don't have any YET, but they will), are left abandoned after hatching, raised by the rest of the clan. (They're sort of like classic sci-fi androids in personality? Cold, methodical, blank) [b]Era[/b] spends his time in study, endlessly reading and cataloging the clan libraries. Since his arrival, everything has been obsessively organized, according to his own personal method. While this has made it easier to find what one is looking for, it's also more than a bit terrifying to find him standing behind, watching silently to ensure things are put back in their place. If they are not (and sometimes even if they are), he will rush over, ignoring all else until not a speck of dust is out of place. He never seems to sleep, and rarely ever leaves the library at all. He is, however, due to this study and time spent, essentially a walking encyclopedia, able to answer nigh any question posed to him, and reference where the citation can be found. [b]Theta[/b] joins Era occasionally, but isn't as obsessive about the library as he. Her most distinctive trait is a frighteningly heightened ability to read emotion, although she lacks the ability to empathize with it. Even beyond normal Skydancer ability, it seems almost that she can truly read minds. Not at all uncommon to see her stare blankly at a clan member for an uncomfortable amount of time, and then bluntly and emotionlessly recite their inner-most concerns and insecurities, before walking off. There is a good chance this ability is in fact the actual reason they have been allowed to remain in the clan. When new dragons arrive, begging mercy and admittance to the clan (the Fortress of Ends is not a forgiving place for lone dragons), Malek (clan leader) summons her close by to ensure they are speaking truth about their past and reasons for wishing to join. If Theta says they have lied, they are unceremoniously put to death. Total Cost: 80kt Dagnab. My details were so long, I dang near could have just written it myself -_- Sorry!
Please write for me, as I am too lazy to do so myself. =} If you don't want to write this style of thing, no pressure. People seem easily squicked on this site sometimes, lol.

@Tues

Username and ID: Kitari 48953

Style(s) and Number of Each: Long bio X2 (or just one Super Long one split into two, since they go together)

Dragons Being Written For:
20261644_350.png

20294126_350.png

Ideas?: Era and Theta are mates, and I'd like this sort of tied-by-fate, destined to be together sort of thing in there. Well, with a creepy twist. The two were stolen as hatchlings and ruthlessly experimented on by (-insert guilty party here-? I'm thinking Serthis, but open to others if you think they fit better. As long as not dragon). They were essentially melded down much like we do with familiars in Baldwin's cauldron, with the resultant abomination something of an artificial Emperor--a mass walking monster made up of who even knows how many dragons. The thing fled, overpowering its captors and making it's way somewhere distant and unpopulated, where it could go to die. It was found by the members of my clan, and after some creative experimentation by Citlali, two viable, living dragons were salvaged.

They're still something of outcasts, as they have the tendency to mix up their personalities and forget which of them is which, and neither personality is exactly a stellar example of friendliness to begin with. Beyond that, the clan leader, Malek, finds them more than a bit loathsome (he's obsessed with perfection and beauty and these two are certainly not perfect), and still believes they should have been put to a swift death, and the remains frozen for study.

"Must Be Included" Details: Their personalities are hard to describe. I want to say 'evil', but that's a crappy descriptor. Emotionless, creepy. Sometimes they don't seem to be alive at all. They show no interest in things outside what they have already accepted as their hobbies, and display no empathy or concern for others. Despite being Skydancers, even their own hatchlings (I know they don't have any YET, but they will), are left abandoned after hatching, raised by the rest of the clan. (They're sort of like classic sci-fi androids in personality? Cold, methodical, blank)

Era spends his time in study, endlessly reading and cataloging the clan libraries. Since his arrival, everything has been obsessively organized, according to his own personal method. While this has made it easier to find what one is looking for, it's also more than a bit terrifying to find him standing behind, watching silently to ensure things are put back in their place. If they are not (and sometimes even if they are), he will rush over, ignoring all else until not a speck of dust is out of place. He never seems to sleep, and rarely ever leaves the library at all. He is, however, due to this study and time spent, essentially a walking encyclopedia, able to answer nigh any question posed to him, and reference where the citation can be found.

Theta joins Era occasionally, but isn't as obsessive about the library as he. Her most distinctive trait is a frighteningly heightened ability to read emotion, although she lacks the ability to empathize with it. Even beyond normal Skydancer ability, it seems almost that she can truly read minds. Not at all uncommon to see her stare blankly at a clan member for an uncomfortable amount of time, and then bluntly and emotionlessly recite their inner-most concerns and insecurities, before walking off. There is a good chance this ability is in fact the actual reason they have been allowed to remain in the clan. When new dragons arrive, begging mercy and admittance to the clan (the Fortress of Ends is not a forgiving place for lone dragons), Malek (clan leader) summons her close by to ensure they are speaking truth about their past and reasons for wishing to join. If Theta says they have lied, they are unceremoniously put to death.

Total Cost: 80kt

Dagnab. My details were so long, I dang near could have just written it myself -_- Sorry!
hYK4ogH.gif
@Tues Username and ID: StygianForm #199107 Style(s) and Number of Each: 2 'Average' Bios, no coding / 1 Lair Lore Help Total Cost: 25+25+30 = 80kt Lore: I am just working with the very beginnings of my lair lore, and will soon be adjusting existing dragon bios to fit in. My idea is that the collections of dragons are not a single lair but a loose conglomerate of tribes living in an isolated outpost, sort of deep into the deep outer reaches of the woods. They've brought in a lot of what they need, and are close enough to a trade route that new materials and dragons move through with some regularity. They have to depend on each other because certain supplies can sometimes run scarce, and being far away from centers of commerce it's not easy to obtain more. Reading a bit about the Bramble, maybe part of that deal is pitching in to generate enough light to carve out a network of trails from lair to lair, so no one gets lost trying to go about their day to day business? I figure some dragons will be living in almost individual lairs and some will be with a specific group of other dragons, like tribes. I figure they could have a council, where representatives bring up issues and air their grievances and settle disputes and arrange labor/material trades and such. Anyway I think most of the dragons in the outpost have either been driven out of other places for some reason or another, or have a spirit of curiosity and adventure that brings them out into the unexplored. I'm totally open to ideas to expand on this, though, and I could definitely use some help presenting it cleverly into my Clan Info. Here are the two dragons I'd like bios for! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12760508] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/127606/12760508_350.png[/img] [/url] Beryl - Mad scientist/engineer/chemist, talks fast and mumbles, bad at actually listening when other people are speaking, likes explosives a little too much, i.e. she got herself thrown out of her previous lair as a nuisance and a hazard to others. But she is incredibly inventive, and if you can put up with her for long enough, she can fix almost any piece of malfunctioning machinery, equipment or magical apparatus. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19053550] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/190536/19053550_350.png[/img] [/url] Dusk - Gravedigger and funeral pyre-builder by trade, he also performs funeral rites, has a connection with the spirit world. He can hear last wishes of the dead by touching the corpse, lingering sentiments and grudges and pain, and can ascertain the cause of death, etc. Final notes! I really don't mind if you change or add things! Also if you want to cut and paste snippets of what I already wrote for this post into what you're writing (I feel like some of it might be useful) that's fine too. I'm flexible with my dragons and likely to be into new and creative ideas, so please feel like you have artistic liberty to mess around.
@Tues

Username and ID: StygianForm #199107

Style(s) and Number of Each: 2 'Average' Bios, no coding / 1 Lair Lore Help

Total Cost: 25+25+30 = 80kt

Lore:

I am just working with the very beginnings of my lair lore, and will soon be adjusting existing dragon bios to fit in. My idea is that the collections of dragons are not a single lair but a loose conglomerate of tribes living in an isolated outpost, sort of deep into the deep outer reaches of the woods. They've brought in a lot of what they need, and are close enough to a trade route that new materials and dragons move through with some regularity. They have to depend on each other because certain supplies can sometimes run scarce, and being far away from centers of commerce it's not easy to obtain more.

Reading a bit about the Bramble, maybe part of that deal is pitching in to generate enough light to carve out a network of trails from lair to lair, so no one gets lost trying to go about their day to day business? I figure some dragons will be living in almost individual lairs and some will be with a specific group of other dragons, like tribes. I figure they could have a council, where representatives bring up issues and air their grievances and settle disputes and arrange labor/material trades and such.

Anyway I think most of the dragons in the outpost have either been driven out of other places for some reason or another, or have a spirit of curiosity and adventure that brings them out into the unexplored.

I'm totally open to ideas to expand on this, though, and I could definitely use some help presenting it cleverly into my Clan Info.

Here are the two dragons I'd like bios for!

12760508_350.png

Beryl - Mad scientist/engineer/chemist, talks fast and mumbles, bad at actually listening when other people are speaking, likes explosives a little too much, i.e. she got herself thrown out of her previous lair as a nuisance and a hazard to others.

But she is incredibly inventive, and if you can put up with her for long enough, she can fix almost any piece of malfunctioning machinery, equipment or magical apparatus.

19053550_350.png

Dusk - Gravedigger and funeral pyre-builder by trade, he also performs funeral rites, has a connection with the spirit world. He can hear last wishes of the dead by touching the corpse, lingering sentiments and grudges and pain, and can ascertain the cause of death, etc.

Final notes!
I really don't mind if you change or add things! Also if you want to cut and paste snippets of what I already wrote for this post into what you're writing (I feel like some of it might be useful) that's fine too. I'm flexible with my dragons and likely to be into new and creative ideas, so please feel like you have artistic liberty to mess around.
@Kitari @StygianForm

PMing you both about details and estimates for completion shortly. Thanks for ordering!
@Kitari @StygianForm

PMing you both about details and estimates for completion shortly. Thanks for ordering!
she/they -- fr+3
@Tues Per my message, may I sign myself up for 2 more bios? Thank you! I'll fill out the form shortly.
@Tues Per my message, may I sign myself up for 2 more bios? Thank you! I'll fill out the form shortly.
@StygianForm

Absolutely! :) And sorry for the slow response.
@StygianForm

Absolutely! :) And sorry for the slow response.
she/they -- fr+3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 90 91