Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Typing Tues Lore Shop - CLOSED
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 90 91
@Tues

Hello again ^^;

Username and ID: Hippalectron | 172703

Style(s) and Number of Each: Long Bio for all three ^^ along with coding for each

Dragons Being Written For:
Juno, Caedus and Prophet

Ideas?:
Juno - She already has a makeshift bio with a short history and her role in the clan and all that, if you could maybe base it off that?
Caedus - Honestly just go for it, he already has a little bit of stuff in his bio if that helps ^^;
Prophet - Do what sounds good honestly, I'm not really sure where to go with him xD

"Must Be Included" Details:
Juno - Was exiled from the Arcane Flight | Is a healer and leader
Caedus - Left the water flight | Night guard for the clan
Prophet - Blind from birth | Can sense prophecies from the stars | Has a very quiet personality and mostly keeps to himself

Total Cost: 80,000t +5,000t each = 255,000t
@Tues

Hello again ^^;

Username and ID: Hippalectron | 172703

Style(s) and Number of Each: Long Bio for all three ^^ along with coding for each

Juno, Caedus and Prophet

Ideas?:
Juno - She already has a makeshift bio with a short history and her role in the clan and all that, if you could maybe base it off that?
Caedus - Honestly just go for it, he already has a little bit of stuff in his bio if that helps ^^;
Prophet - Do what sounds good honestly, I'm not really sure where to go with him xD

"Must Be Included" Details:
Juno - Was exiled from the Arcane Flight | Is a healer and leader
Caedus - Left the water flight | Night guard for the clan
Prophet - Blind from birth | Can sense prophecies from the stars | Has a very quiet personality and mostly keeps to himself

Total Cost: 80,000t +5,000t each = 255,000t
sjinFBA.gif 32579860.png lightshieldr.png
@Hippalectryon

PMing! Thanks for the order. :)
@Hippalectryon

PMing! Thanks for the order. :)
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o2_100.gif â– 
she/they -- fr+3
lore shop -- hatchery -- clan lore -- quests
@Tues Username and ID: Mue #54205 Style(s) and Number of Each: May I have [b]2 Style C's (with coding if thats possible!)[/b] and [b]One Style D[/b] Dragons Being Written For: Cotton [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20487298] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/204873/20487298_350.png[/img] [/url] and Sheep [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20639888] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/206399/20639888_350.png[/img] [/url] Ideas?: I was thinking for Cotton and Sheep, they could be mates. Thats what I originally bought them for. I also don't want either of their characters to be a mischief or troublemaker type. For clan lore, I'm going to switch to lightning once my 6 months is up, so please keep that in mind! I'd like it to be somewhat long but also have room for expansion for later. "Must Be Included" Details: N/A Total Cost: 2x Style C + Coding = 90k Style D = 10-30k Total: 100k-120k (I think??) (Also I am shadow flight!)
@Tues

Username and ID: Mue #54205

Style(s) and Number of Each: May I have 2 Style C's (with coding if thats possible!) and One Style D

Cotton

20487298_350.png

and

Sheep

20639888_350.png

Ideas?: I was thinking for Cotton and Sheep, they could be mates. Thats what I originally bought them for. I also don't want either of their characters to be a mischief or troublemaker type.

For clan lore, I'm going to switch to lightning once my 6 months is up, so please keep that in mind! I'd like it to be somewhat long but also have room for expansion for later.

"Must Be Included" Details: N/A

Total Cost:

2x Style C + Coding = 90k
Style D = 10-30k

Total: 100k-120k (I think??) (Also I am shadow flight!)
_fairy1_zpspm75o8lk.gif_fairy2_zpsiw8drzau.gif
@Mue

Apologies for missing the ping earlier! Cotton and Sheep are absolutely precious, and after I finish Hippalectryon's bios, they'll be next. I'll be PMing you shortly about a time estimate, the short and a price.
@Mue

Apologies for missing the ping earlier! Cotton and Sheep are absolutely precious, and after I finish Hippalectryon's bios, they'll be next. I'll be PMing you shortly about a time estimate, the short and a price.
she/they -- fr+3
@Tues

Thank you so much :D
@Tues

Thank you so much :D
@Tues Is there a slot left open? I'd like to order a short style A, just an addition to Kore's story.
@Tues Is there a slot left open? I'd like to order a short style A, just an addition to Kore's story.
@KiragamiCube

Not at the moment, sorry. I'm wrapping up my orders this week so I can participate in the Trickmurk push and in Trickmurk Circus. I'll reopen again at the end of the month, though, and I'll definitely ping you if you like!
@KiragamiCube

Not at the moment, sorry. I'm wrapping up my orders this week so I can participate in the Trickmurk push and in Trickmurk Circus. I'll reopen again at the end of the month, though, and I'll definitely ping you if you like!
she/they -- fr+3
@Tues Sure! Feel free to ping me when you open up!
@Tues Sure! Feel free to ping me when you open up!
@KiragamiCube

I sure will. Thanks for understanding!
@KiragamiCube

I sure will. Thanks for understanding!
she/they -- fr+3
@Tues

Hey tues! Would you mind pinging me when you open again as well :)
@Tues

Hey tues! Would you mind pinging me when you open again as well :)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 90 91