Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Typing Tues Lore Shop - CLOSED
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 90 91
@Mue

Sure thing! Expect a ping late this week or right at the beginning of March. :)
@Mue

Sure thing! Expect a ping late this week or right at the beginning of March. :)
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o2_100.gif â– 
she/they -- fr+3
lore shop -- hatchery -- clan lore -- quests
@stealthclaw @Mue @kiragamicube @Rusher

Hey, folks, we're open again! Spring break is coming and I have a long trip home tomorrow, so I'll have a fair bit of time to work on bios. As such, I'm opening five slots instead of three.

EDIT: To clarify, I'm opening slots for five different people, not five bios per person. Additionally, if you want to be removed from the pinglist after ordering, please remember that the link to it is on the front page, and that you may edit it yourself for convenience.
@stealthclaw @Mue @kiragamicube @Rusher

Hey, folks, we're open again! Spring break is coming and I have a long trip home tomorrow, so I'll have a fair bit of time to work on bios. As such, I'm opening five slots instead of three.

EDIT: To clarify, I'm opening slots for five different people, not five bios per person. Additionally, if you want to be removed from the pinglist after ordering, please remember that the link to it is on the front page, and that you may edit it yourself for convenience.
she/they -- fr+3
@Tues

Username and ID: KiragamiCube, 159040

Style(s) and Number of Each: 2 Style B's, 1 Style A

Dragons Being Written For: Kore (or Proserpina now anyways), Aer, and Elim

Ideas?: lol i dunno, feel free to be creative w/ elim + aer

"Must Be Included" Details: basically for proserpina, i just want a short lil thing about the switch from my original progen to her. something along the lines of she just disappeared one day? then came back acting kinda strange and had weird markings (cough CUSTOM cough) and demanded to move the whole lair to plague. idk

now for elim and aer, when i first bought them, i thought of a love story. something like a mix of these two, and romeo and juliet-ish (like the feuding families stuff, not the dying and other not fun things). then sorta kinda fled to my lair? idk

Total Cost: 65k

btw the name change from Kore -> Proserpina is just aesthetic lol
@Tues

Username and ID: KiragamiCube, 159040

Style(s) and Number of Each: 2 Style B's, 1 Style A

Dragons Being Written For: Kore (or Proserpina now anyways), Aer, and Elim

Ideas?: lol i dunno, feel free to be creative w/ elim + aer

"Must Be Included" Details: basically for proserpina, i just want a short lil thing about the switch from my original progen to her. something along the lines of she just disappeared one day? then came back acting kinda strange and had weird markings (cough CUSTOM cough) and demanded to move the whole lair to plague. idk

now for elim and aer, when i first bought them, i thought of a love story. something like a mix of these two, and romeo and juliet-ish (like the feuding families stuff, not the dying and other not fun things). then sorta kinda fled to my lair? idk

Total Cost: 65k

btw the name change from Kore -> Proserpina is just aesthetic lol
@KiragamiCube

PMing you shortly. :)
@KiragamiCube

PMing you shortly. :)
she/they -- fr+3
@Tues Username and ID: stealthclaw 5042 Style(s) and Number of Each: Style B x3 Dragons Being Written For: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=5042&tab=dragon&did=18655269]Asgore[/url], [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=5042&tab=dragon&did=20223071]Papyrus[/url], [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=5042&tab=dragon&did=20485317]Alphys[/url] Ideas?: [quote=For Asgore] He is incredibly soft towards everyone around him. When anyone shows any sort of aggressive stance toward him he tries to talk them down, saying that there is no need for violence. But if the aggressor still shows signs of ill intent, he will only then choose to fight. Asgore used to be the king of a powerful underground clan (think of clans that live in tunnels and such) in Dragon Home, but a horrible illness came and decimated the clan. He and a handful of survivors such as Toriel, Asriel (technically his son) and Alphys fled their home, passing into the Tangled Wood. Unable to navigate well in the darkness, they started to become weak from hunger until they crossed into clan Dark-Blood's territory and were found by one of the hunters of the clan, NightRespite. They were then brought into the clan and chose to stay.[/quote] [quote=For Papyrus] Papyrus is incredibly eager to make friends, always offering a helping paw when needed. Despite his clear inability to hurt anyone, he wants to be like Undyne, who is the captain of the clan's royal guard. (The difference between the royal guard and the royal warriors are two different things, the guard acts to protect the patriarch and their line, and the warriors act as the royal family's sword--just a side note!) Papyrus, like Asgore, is incredibly soft toward everyone, even if an enemy. He believes that everyone can do better, and be a better person. The skydancer has a fond attachment to Sans, who has acted as his brother since the skydancer was found on the edge of their territory, lost and confused. Papyrus was the one to start that idea, calling the fluffy tundra "brother" the moment he saw him. Also side note, Papyrus is strong, but has incredible restraint when he needs to fight. He highly prefers talking people down, saying that they can do better, etc.[/quote] [quote=For Alphys] Alphys acts as the clan's main scientist, acting to check out different theories and magical properties. She sometimes goes to Gleam, the clan's alchemist (who is mostly blind and mostly deaf) and his apprentice, Aururo, for help on certain subjects. When she needs to get robotic things, she goes to Lazer, the clan technician. She drew a prototype for a robotic drake that was supposed to be made for infiltration and hunting and with Lazer's assistance, she created it. However the whole "hunter" dragon idea fell apart when the mech gained his own sentience from an accident with the alchemist, and claimed he wanted to be a performer [ Yes, it is Mettaton] . Back in the old clan, before they moved to Dark-Blood clan, she attemtped some experiments with some of the spare familiars that were taking up space in the clan's lair. The results were catastrophic and resulted in terrifying creatures. That was a secret that was lost in the ruins of the old lair, which are now plagued with terrible disease. No one else knew of the experiments, and it is a terrible weight on her conscious. She is afraid that someone in the new clan will find out about her heinous experiments and will try to evict her from the clan. Another note, she is becoming friends with Undyne, who thinks that she does a lot of cool stuff. Alphys likes Undyne back for her quirkiness and strength, even though she fears anyone finding out that she has been lying.[/quote] "Must Be Included" Details: A lot of the important details are up there in the quote boxes XD; if something is not in there that I wanted in there, I can always add it myself! There's a lot there so it'd be a lot to add another three quote boxes XD; Total Cost: 75k I think?
@Tues

Username and ID: stealthclaw 5042

Style(s) and Number of Each: Style B x3
Dragons Being Written For: Asgore, Papyrus, Alphys

Ideas?:
For Asgore wrote:
He is incredibly soft towards everyone around him. When anyone shows any sort of aggressive stance toward him he tries to talk them down, saying that there is no need for violence. But if the aggressor still shows signs of ill intent, he will only then choose to fight. Asgore used to be the king of a powerful underground clan (think of clans that live in tunnels and such) in Dragon Home, but a horrible illness came and decimated the clan. He and a handful of survivors such as Toriel, Asriel (technically his son) and Alphys fled their home, passing into the Tangled Wood.

Unable to navigate well in the darkness, they started to become weak from hunger until they crossed into clan Dark-Blood's territory and were found by one of the hunters of the clan, NightRespite. They were then brought into the clan and chose to stay.
For Papyrus wrote:
Papyrus is incredibly eager to make friends, always offering a helping paw when needed. Despite his clear inability to hurt anyone, he wants to be like Undyne, who is the captain of the clan's royal guard. (The difference between the royal guard and the royal warriors are two different things, the guard acts to protect the patriarch and their line, and the warriors act as the royal family's sword--just a side note!) Papyrus, like Asgore, is incredibly soft toward everyone, even if an enemy. He believes that everyone can do better, and be a better person. The skydancer has a fond attachment to Sans, who has acted as his brother since the skydancer was found on the edge of their territory, lost and confused. Papyrus was the one to start that idea, calling the fluffy tundra "brother" the moment he saw him. Also side note, Papyrus is strong, but has incredible restraint when he needs to fight. He highly prefers talking people down, saying that they can do better, etc.
For Alphys wrote:
Alphys acts as the clan's main scientist, acting to check out different theories and magical properties. She sometimes goes to Gleam, the clan's alchemist (who is mostly blind and mostly deaf) and his apprentice, Aururo, for help on certain subjects. When she needs to get robotic things, she goes to Lazer, the clan technician. She drew a prototype for a robotic drake that was supposed to be made for infiltration and hunting and with Lazer's assistance, she created it. However the whole "hunter" dragon idea fell apart when the mech gained his own sentience from an accident with the alchemist, and claimed he wanted to be a performer [ Yes, it is Mettaton] . Back in the old clan, before they moved to Dark-Blood clan, she attemtped some experiments with some of the spare familiars that were taking up space in the clan's lair. The results were catastrophic and resulted in terrifying creatures. That was a secret that was lost in the ruins of the old lair, which are now plagued with terrible disease. No one else knew of the experiments, and it is a terrible weight on her conscious. She is afraid that someone in the new clan will find out about her heinous experiments and will try to evict her from the clan. Another note, she is becoming friends with Undyne, who thinks that she does a lot of cool stuff. Alphys likes Undyne back for her quirkiness and strength, even though she fears anyone finding out that she has been lying.

"Must Be Included" Details: A lot of the important details are up there in the quote boxes XD; if something is not in there that I wanted in there, I can always add it myself! There's a lot there so it'd be a lot to add another three quote boxes XD;

Total Cost: 75k I think?
kIkbHva.png bsf2fqJ.jpg
@stealthclaw

Good to see you back! PMing you. :)
@stealthclaw

Good to see you back! PMing you. :)
she/they -- fr+3
@Tues

Username and ID: Rusher #16519

Style(s) and Number of Each: 1 style C

Dragons Being Written For: Merrick [/url

Ideas/Details: Merrick left his birth clan because he wanted out of the spotlight of being the son of one of his birth clans leaders. Merrick has no interest in his royal bloodline. He found Clan Rush after a week of flying. He had planned to just rest on the island, but after a few days with the clan he decided to stay. Merrick is a gentle soul who wouldn't hurt a fly. He likes puzzles and things that make him think. Merrick loves playing with the hatchlings of the clan as he really loves kids.

Notes: My clan lives on a giant floating island shaped like a sea turtle. The island was blessed by the Windsinger so no being wishing the clan harm could enter the island. The clan is led by Kings Kendall and Nate. Those ideas/details are just bare bones feel free to add whatever else you feel like if inspiration hits.

Total Cost: 40K
@Tues

Username and ID: Rusher #16519

Style(s) and Number of Each: 1 style C

Dragons Being Written For: Merrick [/url

Ideas/Details: Merrick left his birth clan because he wanted out of the spotlight of being the son of one of his birth clans leaders. Merrick has no interest in his royal bloodline. He found Clan Rush after a week of flying. He had planned to just rest on the island, but after a few days with the clan he decided to stay. Merrick is a gentle soul who wouldn't hurt a fly. He likes puzzles and things that make him think. Merrick loves playing with the hatchlings of the clan as he really loves kids.

Notes: My clan lives on a giant floating island shaped like a sea turtle. The island was blessed by the Windsinger so no being wishing the clan harm could enter the island. The clan is led by Kings Kendall and Nate. Those ideas/details are just bare bones feel free to add whatever else you feel like if inspiration hits.

Total Cost: 40K
Pronouns: He, Him
Gay
@Rusher

Thanks for the order! PMing you in a moment with a completion date estimate.
@Rusher

Thanks for the order! PMing you in a moment with a completion date estimate.
she/they -- fr+3
@Tues You're stuff is just soo good i have to get more ^^ Username and ID: Hippalectryon |#172703 Style(s) and Number of Each: Style C x1 + Coding Dragons Being Written For: Dusk my witchcrafty cal ^^ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20939282] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/209393/20939282_350.png[/img] [/url] Ideas?: She already has a lore in place and maaybe you could base it off that? "Must Be Included" Details: She runs a hatchery and is into all that pagan/witchcrafty stuff and has a wendigo named soft and her gloomwillow guide is named steve ^^; Total Cost: 45kt
@Tues
You're stuff is just soo good i have to get more ^^

Username and ID: Hippalectryon |#172703

Style(s) and Number of Each: Style C x1 + Coding

Dragons Being Written For: Dusk my witchcrafty cal ^^

20939282_350.png

Ideas?: She already has a lore in place and maaybe you could base it off that?

"Must Be Included" Details: She runs a hatchery and is into all that pagan/witchcrafty stuff and has a wendigo named soft and her gloomwillow guide is named steve ^^;

Total Cost: 45kt
sjinFBA.gif 32579860.png lightshieldr.png
@Tues hiya! I would love to get a review~

Username and ID: Irarina, 165926

Style(s) and Number of Each: 1x Style F: Lair Reviews

Dragons Being Written For: N/A

Ideas?: N/A

"Must Be Included" Details: N/A

Total Cost: 25k is find for you?
@Tues hiya! I would love to get a review~

Username and ID: Irarina, 165926

Style(s) and Number of Each: 1x Style F: Lair Reviews