Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Typing Tues Lore Shop - CLOSED
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 90 91
@Hippalectryon @Irarina

PMing you both shortly. :)
@Hippalectryon @Irarina

PMing you both shortly. :)
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o2_100.gif â– 
she/they -- fr+3
lore shop -- hatchery -- clan lore -- quests
Heya, folks! Finals are over, so I'm opening up shop again! c:
Heya, folks! Finals are over, so I'm opening up shop again! c:
she/they -- fr+3
@Tues

Username and ID: Rukair 1284

Style(s) and Number of Each: F one

Dragons Being Written For: N / A

Ideas?: N / A

"Must Be Included" Details: your point of view

Total Cost: 10k treasure
@Tues

Username and ID: Rukair 1284

Style(s) and Number of Each: F one

Dragons Being Written For: N / A

Ideas?: N / A

"Must Be Included" Details: your point of view

Total Cost: 10k treasure
4JXu7sq.png
@Tues omg you reopened!!!!

I'm glad to see you back, haha; anywho
Quote:
Username and ID: Kiragami, #159040

Style(s) and number of each: 3 Style B's

Dragons being written for: Avave, Soot, and Skye

Ideas?: soot can't exactly see, whether it was from birth or some sort of 'eye for an eye' sentencing, idk

both Avave and Skye have some stuff in their bio

"Must be included" details: soot was kinda taken pity on, and brought into the lair to give her a place to stay for the night or some hot food. finding the vault, she thought a handful of gold would do no harm, etc. etc., now she's the accountant and kinda sorta not allowed to leave the vault

And most the stuff in the other's bios can be sorta finagled if you'd want to

ps: sorry for the formatting, my computer crashed midway through writing this is lmao
@Tues omg you reopened!!!!

I'm glad to see you back, haha; anywho
Quote:
Username and ID: Kiragami, #159040

Style(s) and number of each: 3 Style B's

Dragons being written for: Avave, Soot, and Skye

Ideas?: soot can't exactly see, whether it was from birth or some sort of 'eye for an eye' sentencing, idk

both Avave and Skye have some stuff in their bio

"Must be included" details: soot was kinda taken pity on, and brought into the lair to give her a place to stay for the night or some hot food. finding the vault, she thought a handful of gold would do no harm, etc. etc., now she's the accountant and kinda sorta not allowed to leave the vault

And most the stuff in the other's bios can be sorta finagled if you'd want to

ps: sorry for the formatting, my computer crashed midway through writing this is lmao
@Rukair @Kiragami

Thanks for the orders! I'm on the road today (moving out of my dorm and then unpacking it all at home, oof), so expect definite PMs about your orders late this evening or tomorrow. c:
@Rukair @Kiragami

Thanks for the orders! I'm on the road today (moving out of my dorm and then unpacking it all at home, oof), so expect definite PMs about your orders late this evening or tomorrow. c:
she/they -- fr+3

@Tues

Username and ID: Zyxyz #20443

Style(s) and Number of Each: 1 lair review

Dragons Being Written For: Just pick whoever (except for the hatchlings for sale lol)

Ideas?: I'll take the review from your POV, rather than the in-character option.

"Must Be Included" Details: N/A

Total Cost: 20kt (basing this on the wordcount of one of your reviews compared to your bios, hopefully that's ok)

@Tues

Username and ID: Zyxyz #20443

Style(s) and Number of Each: 1 lair review

Dragons Being Written For: Just pick whoever (except for the hatchlings for sale lol)

Ideas?: I'll take the review from your POV, rather than the in-character option.

"Must Be Included" Details: N/A

Total Cost: 20kt (basing this on the wordcount of one of your reviews compared to your bios, hopefully that's ok)
Wz3MG4S.png
@Zyxyz

Thanks for your order. Your review is done, and there should be a link in your inbox!
@Zyxyz

Thanks for your order. Your review is done, and there should be a link in your inbox!
she/they -- fr+3
Little bump. Any orders that come in tonight will be started when I check FR again in the morning. :)
Little bump. Any orders that come in tonight will be started when I check FR again in the morning. :)
she/they -- fr+3
@Tues I like your style! I'd love if you could do these babs for me. Username and ID: scar66, 193878 Style(s) and Number of Each: Style A x1, Style B x1 Dragons Being Written For: Mavis (Style A) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22953200] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/229533/22953200_350.png[/img] [/url] Elior (Style B) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14285818] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/142859/14285818_350.png[/img] [/url] Ideas?: For Mavis, she is a bit of a rogue. She can pilfer things fairly easily, and her 'borrowing' nature rivals that of a Ridgeback (except she has no intent of returning what she steals). Her parents don't have written lore, but the person who bred her did tell me a bit about them: "Basically her Mom is one of the best looters in the faction, cleaning up entire beast clan vilages if she is paid well enough, and her dad grows plants that cause desirable effects in dragons (basically, drugs, like opium and tobacco)." And I would love this incorporated into her lore in some way. Definitely she got her thieving habits from her mother, but perhaps her father's activities are what made her leave? Just an idea, but it's up to you. As for Elior, he needs a grand reason why he is now in my shadow clan. He is my light rep: Light, born on the Brightshine Jubilee, with the colors of a radiant sun. He is a Paladin; he fights for what he feels is right and just. So how did he end up in the deepest depths of the Tangled Wood, serving as a warrior for one of the Shadowbinder's clans? Something must have gone terribly wrong. Something that caused him to be ostracized by the light. He still isn't too keen on this whole 'shadow' thing, and can be a bit Narcissistic. Valiant light is much better than these creatures lurking in the dark, after all. But perhaps it's that way of thinking that got him here in the first place? "Must Be Included" Details: For Mavis, despite being, well, a bit jagged on the edges, has a very soft and sweet side that she shows almost exclusively to her mate and charge, [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22755316]Daffodil[/url]. Total Cost: 40kt If you go a bit beyond on the word count and wish to charge me a bit extra, I am fine with that. I would rather have nice, fully fleshed-out bios that cost me a little more, than ones truncated by my funds! :P
@Tues

I like your style! I'd love if you could do these babs for me.

Username and ID: scar66, 193878

Style(s) and Number of Each: Style A x1, Style B x1

Dragons Being Written For:
Mavis (Style A)

22953200_350.png

Elior (Style B)

14285818_350.png

Ideas?:
For Mavis, she is a bit of a rogue. She can pilfer things fairly easily, and her 'borrowing' nature rivals that of a Ridgeback (except she has no intent of returning what she steals). Her parents don't have written lore, but the person who bred her did tell me a bit about them:

"Basically her Mom is one of the best looters in the faction, cleaning up entire beast clan vilages if she is paid well enough, and her dad grows plants that cause desirable effects in dragons (basically, drugs, like opium and tobacco)."

And I would love this incorporated into her lore in some way. Definitely she got her thieving habits from her mother, but perhaps her father's activities are what made her leave? Just an idea, but it's up to you.

As for Elior, he needs a grand reason why he is now in my shadow clan. He is my light rep: Light, born on the Brightshine Jubilee, with the colors of a radiant sun. He is a Paladin; he fights for what he feels is right and just. So how did he end up in the deepest depths of the Tangled Wood, serving as a warrior for one of the Shadowbinder's clans? Something must have gone terribly wrong. Something that caused him to be ostracized by the light.

He still isn't too keen on this whole 'shadow' thing, and can be a bit Narcissistic. Valiant light is much better than these creatures lurking in the dark, after all. But perhaps it's that way of thinking that got him here in the first place?

"Must Be Included" Details: For Mavis, despite being, well, a bit jagged on the edges, has a very soft and sweet side that she shows almost exclusively to her mate and charge, Daffodil.
Total Cost: 40kt

If you go a bit beyond on the word count and wish to charge me a bit extra, I am fine with that. I would rather have nice, fully fleshed-out bios that cost me a little more, than ones truncated by my funds! :P
@scar66

Ooooh, those are two are lovely! PMing you. :)
@scar66

Ooooh, those are two are lovely! PMing you. :)
she/they -- fr+3
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 90 91