Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lore Writer// Code and Lore (hiatus)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
yeSSS omgg!! i am very excited about this rip ;;; Thank you in advance!! I love your lore aaaaahh @spiderbakesale [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18461097] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/184611/18461097_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Name :[/b] Starburst [b]Request :[/b] Third person [b]Length :[/b] Medium should be great!! [b]Info :[/b] I have next to nothing on Starburst, except that he's in a relationship with Beau (who is next dragon in the lair next to him) and that he's very.... forceful and often overbearing. but he has the best intentions! also, he can't fight worth anything. he mostly sticks around with the clan because of Beau and because people just enjoy his presence c: If you want to know more about my clan lore, there's some in my profile and Yoshiya (my first dragon)'s bio :) [b]Extras :[/b] for the record, I usually don't involve any of offspring in my dragon's lair, so there's no need to include any offspring in the lore. Parents don't matter that much but I mean, wahtever you want :0 Also, is it okay if I format it using the general code from some of your other bios as a guide? [b]Total :[/b] Should be 40kT? :D
yeSSS omgg!! i am very excited about this rip ;;; Thank you in advance!! I love your lore aaaaahh

@spiderbakesale

18461097_350.png

Name : Starburst
Request : Third person
Length : Medium should be great!!
Info : I have next to nothing on Starburst, except that he's in a relationship with Beau (who is next dragon in the lair next to him) and that he's very.... forceful and often overbearing. but he has the best intentions! also, he can't fight worth anything. he mostly sticks around with the clan because of Beau and because people just enjoy his presence c: If you want to know more about my clan lore, there's some in my profile and Yoshiya (my first dragon)'s bio :)
Extras : for the record, I usually don't involve any of offspring in my dragon's lair, so there's no need to include any offspring in the lore. Parents don't matter that much but I mean, wahtever you want :0 Also, is it okay if I format it using the general code from some of your other bios as a guide?
Total : Should be 40kT? :D
art shop | pwyw doodle thread | hatchery | dragons w/ gijinkas | ko-fi
alex//19//canada//they/them//FR time +0
lO4gjhM.png
@actuallynotalex

thank you! i am so excited that there are people who do like my lore.

Starburst is going to be really fun :3 I'll add in the profile code, which will be mostly like the one from lore inked but a few differences here and there. It wont be done tonight, but I will definitely have it done tomorrow.

The total then would indeed be 40k, with 10k of that sent as a down payment.

the 'normal' price would be 45k but New Rule - returning customers get 5k off because you folks are all awesome and because I did it for Gimeurcookie and that would just be unfair :3

@Gottllieb
thought i'd give you a ping! i finally opened a lore shop :3
@actuallynotalex

thank you! i am so excited that there are people who do like my lore.

Starburst is going to be really fun :3 I'll add in the profile code, which will be mostly like the one from lore inked but a few differences here and there. It wont be done tonight, but I will definitely have it done tomorrow.

The total then would indeed be 40k, with 10k of that sent as a down payment.

the 'normal' price would be 45k but New Rule - returning customers get 5k off because you folks are all awesome and because I did it for Gimeurcookie and that would just be unfair :3

@Gottllieb
thought i'd give you a ping! i finally opened a lore shop :3
@spiderbakesale

The shop looks wonderful!! I'm on mobile so I can't fill the form rn ( or I could, but I'm lazy and it's almost 5 am oh god ) but I'll come back tomorrow if there are slots left!!
@spiderbakesale

The shop looks wonderful!! I'm on mobile so I can't fill the form rn ( or I could, but I'm lazy and it's almost 5 am oh god ) but I'll come back tomorrow if there are slots left!!
please copy/paste my username when pinging me
1g3s6q.png2helunb.gif9jg4ly.png
@spiderbakesale
alright awesome!! i'll send the down payment right now :D thank you!
@spiderbakesale
alright awesome!! i'll send the down payment right now :D thank you!
art shop | pwyw doodle thread | hatchery | dragons w/ gijinkas | ko-fi
alex//19//canada//they/them//FR time +0
lO4gjhM.png
@spiderbakesale [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8759681] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/87597/8759681_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Name :[/b] RainWalker [b]Request :[/b] Third person [b]Length :[/b] Medium should be good but if you feel inspired feel free to go on to long and i'll happily pay the price. [b]Info :[/b] Coliseum healer He is present whenever comfort is needed from any of his clanmates and even might be present for out of clan dragons in need. He is mostly peaceful and calm. He loves to see other dragons get excited and happy. [b]Extras :[/b] I don't need any coding. [b]Total :[/b] That would be 30k? Again feel free to go on to long if you're inspired.
@spiderbakesale

8759681_350.png

Name : RainWalker
Request : Third person
Length : Medium should be good but if you feel inspired feel free to go on to long and i'll happily pay the price.
Info : Coliseum healer
He is present whenever comfort is needed from any of his clanmates and even might be present for out of clan dragons in need. He is mostly peaceful and calm. He loves to see other dragons get excited and happy.
Extras : I don't need any coding.
Total : That would be 30k? Again feel free to go on to long if you're inspired.
@furiouswolf I've added you to the slot list!

I'm looking forward to writing for him. You can send the 10k down payment and I'm actually sitting down to work on lore right now so I may be done today!
@furiouswolf I've added you to the slot list!

I'm looking forward to writing for him. You can send the 10k down payment and I'm actually sitting down to work on lore right now so I may be done today!
@Spiderbakesale
Do you have any slot open? I was looking for a lore writer who would do the coding as well. Because of my circumstances I cant code rigt now. My progen is finally fully gened and I want her to have a nice lore. ^__^
@Spiderbakesale
Do you have any slot open? I was looking for a lore writer who would do the coding as well. Because of my circumstances I cant code rigt now. My progen is finally fully gened and I want her to have a nice lore. ^__^
@crazydoll86

I do have two slots open right now! I can do a general code with your lore for an extra 15k. Examples of that kind of coding can be seen in the 'customers served' section of the first post. If you want coding that is different than that or custom, I'm not doing that service right at this moment but will be opening that up in the future.
@crazydoll86

I do have two slots open right now! I can do a general code with your lore for an extra 15k. Examples of that kind of coding can be seen in the 'customers served' section of the first post. If you want coding that is different than that or custom, I'm not doing that service right at this moment but will be opening that up in the future.
@spiderbakesale That coding would be perfect. Its just what I wanted. Tried to do it few weeks ago but my tablet just dont let me do it. -____-"

I had to read it through once again because this is my first time I do this since I joined. I will send you the down payment andfill out the form. ^_^
@spiderbakesale That coding would be perfect. Its just what I wanted. Tried to do it few weeks ago but my tablet just dont let me do it. -____-"

I had to read it through once again because this is my first time I do this since I joined. I will send you the down payment andfill out the form. ^_^
MEET THE FARMER [columns] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21030807] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/210309/21030807_350.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol] [center][font=book antiqua][size=6]optional: merchant dragon name FARMER NAME[/size][/font][/center] A BIT ABOUT THE FARMER HERE, either in roleplay style "hello welcome to my shop" or in "hey i like flight rising and i coli grind a lot so here's my stuff" [font=book antiqua][size=4][b]Link to specific spreadsheet page? Frequency of coli grinding? Frequency of updated ware list? Accepts treasure/gems/trades?[/b][/size][/font] [/columns] [columns] [center][font=book antiqua][size=6]optional: merchant dragon name FARMER NAME[/size][/font][/center] A BIT ABOUT THE FARMER HERE, either in roleplay style "hello welcome to my shop" or in "hey i like flight rising and i coli grind a lot so here's my stuff" [font=book antiqua][size=4][b]Link to specific spreadsheet page? Frequency of coli grinding? Frequency of updated ware list? Accepts treasure/gems/trades?[/b][/size][/font] [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21510081] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/215101/21510081_350.png[/img] [/url] [/columns] [columns] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19890827] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/198909/19890827_350.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol] [center][font=book antiqua][size=6]Merchant Ramsey spiderbakesale[/size][/font][/center] Ramsey sells things - all kinds of things. Things you didn't even know you wanted to be sold, or that you wanted to even buy. Do you collect buttrocks? Ramsey sells those. How about broken pottery shards, or more useful things like duskrats? Ramsey sells all of those things. If he doesn't have it listed, then all you have to do is ask and he'll get it for you if he can. [font=book antiqua][size=4][b][url=link]Merchant Stall[/url] Coli grinds 3-4 times a week Updates wares list 3-4 times a week Treasure, gems, or trades welcome![/b][/size][/font] [/columns] ------------------------------ ALTERNATELY [columns] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19890827] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/198909/19890827p.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol] [color=transparent]xxx[/color] [nextcol] [center][font=book antiqua][size=6]Merchant Ramsey spiderbakesale[/size][/font][/center] [font=book antiqua][size=4][b][url=link]Merchant Stall[/url] Coli grinds 3-4 times a week Updates wares list 3-4 times a week Treasure, gems, or trades welcome![/b][/size][/font] [/columns] [indent] [size=2]Ramsey sells things - all kinds of things. Things you didn't even know you wanted to be sold, or that you wanted to even buy. Do you collect buttrocks? Ramsey sells those. How about broken pottery shards, or more useful things like duskrats? Ramsey sells all of those things. If he doesn't have it listed, then all you have to do is ask and he'll get it for you if he can. [/size][/indent] ---------------- ALSO ALTERNATELY [columns] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19890827] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/198909/19890827.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol] [color=transparent]xxx[/color] [nextcol] [center][font=book antiqua][size=6]Merchant Ramsey spiderbakesale[/size][/font][/center] [font=book antiqua][size=4][b][url=link]Merchant Stall[/url] Coli grinds 3-4 times a week Updates wares list 3-4 times a week Treasure, gems, or trades welcome![/b][/size][/font] [/columns] [indent] [size=2]Ramsey sells things - all kinds of things. Things you didn't even know you wanted to be sold, or that you wanted to even buy. Do you collect buttrocks? Ramsey sells those. How about broken pottery shards, or more useful things like duskrats? Ramsey sells all of those things. If he doesn't have it listed, then all you have to do is ask and he'll get it for you if he can. [/size][/indent]
MEET THE FARMER

21030807_350.png
optional: merchant dragon name
FARMER NAME
A BIT ABOUT THE FARMER HERE, either in roleplay style "hello welcome to my shop" or in "hey i like flight rising and i coli grind a lot so here's my stuff"
Link to specific spreadsheet page?
Frequency of coli grinding?
Frequency of updated ware list?
Accepts treasure/gems/trades?

optional: merchant dragon name
FARMER NAME
A BIT ABOUT THE FARMER HERE, either in roleplay style "hello welcome to my shop" or in "hey i like flight rising and i coli grind a lot so here's my stuff"
Link to specific spreadsheet page?
Frequency of coli grinding?
Frequency of updated ware list?
Accepts treasure/gems/trades?

21510081_350.png

19890827_350.png
Merchant Ramsey
spiderbakesale
Ramsey sells things - all kinds of things. Things you didn't even know you wanted to be sold, or that you wanted to even buy. Do you collect buttrocks? Ramsey sells those. How about broken pottery shards, or more useful things like duskrats? Ramsey sells all of those things. If he doesn't have it listed, then all you have to do is ask and he'll get it for you if he can.
Merchant Stall
Coli grinds 3-4 times a week
Updates wares list 3-4 times a week
Treasure, gems, or trades welcome!

ALTERNATELY

19890827p.png
xxx
Merchant Ramsey
spiderbakesale

Merchant Stall
Ramsey sells things - all kinds of things. Things you didn't even know you wanted to be sold, or that you wanted to even buy. Do you collect buttrocks? Ramsey sells those. How about broken pottery shards, or more useful things like duskrats? Ramsey sells all of those things. If he doesn't have it listed, then all you have to do is ask and he'll get it for you if he can.

ALSO ALTERNATELY

19890827.png
xxx
Merchant Ramsey
spiderbakesale

Merchant Stall
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23