Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lore Writer// Code and Lore (hiatus)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
@spiderbakesale

Alright! I saw for lore there's a 10kt down payment, is the same true for graphics or?

For the first question- Width of the clan info page would be great, and 150 pixels sounds fine to me. Specific sizes aren't of great importance for me as long as everything fits as it should

For the second- A mix of creepy/scratchy would be good, though I trust your judgement if it comes down to it. This is going to be for my (soon to be) themed lair, which will be based off cryptids, so both would work well.
@spiderbakesale

Alright! I saw for lore there's a 10kt down payment, is the same true for graphics or?

For the first question- Width of the clan info page would be great, and 150 pixels sounds fine to me. Specific sizes aren't of great importance for me as long as everything fits as it should

For the second- A mix of creepy/scratchy would be good, though I trust your judgement if it comes down to it. This is going to be for my (soon to be) themed lair, which will be based off cryptids, so both would work well.
vpDthIH.pngthAk1K3.pnglAasg9J.png
025MS8.png007MS8.png520MS8.png408MS6.png041MSPE.png678MS8.png
IFxGgtL.png
@hinatot

Yup, if you could send the 10k down payment that would be great. The rest will be after I finish and you're satisfied with the outcome. I'm surfing around for some creepy pics right now and I might be done with this tonight or early tomorrow morning.

basing a lair off cryptids sounds amazing, btw. I'll definitely love to see the results :3
@hinatot

Yup, if you could send the 10k down payment that would be great. The rest will be after I finish and you're satisfied with the outcome. I'm surfing around for some creepy pics right now and I might be done with this tonight or early tomorrow morning.

basing a lair off cryptids sounds amazing, btw. I'll definitely love to see the results :3
@spiderbakesale
Hehe it's alright! Thanks for updating me~ and to no surprise- they look awesome and what I expected! Do you have any experience/ problems with doing it with something like drawnpictures / anime characters? Hehe...
@spiderbakesale
Hehe it's alright! Thanks for updating me~ and to no surprise- they look awesome and what I expected! Do you have any experience/ problems with doing it with something like drawnpictures / anime characters? Hehe...
Hello
1WHOIfu.gif
@popette
Aw thank you, that's very kind of you!

I have experience with making graphics of drawn characters and anime images, for sure. What do you have in mind?
@popette
Aw thank you, that's very kind of you!

I have experience with making graphics of drawn characters and anime images, for sure. What do you have in mind?
@spiderbakesale [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15205866] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/152059/15205866_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Name :[/b] Kane [b]Request :[/b] Third person, present [b]Length :[/b] Short (it needs to be right around 185 words because of the way the bio is coded) [b]Code :[/b] N/A [b]Info :[/b] Kane is a mage who came to the clan under mysterious circumstances a little while ago (in clan time). He emanates magical power but never talks and is really [i]really[/i] unsettling in the old-school horror kind of way. Being around him gives you that "being watched intently" feeling, even though you can never seen his face because of the mask. He and Mara claim to be hunting dark spirits, but it's very likely that they're either hiding something or out-right lying. Kane is "the brains" of the two. [b]Extras :[/b] Mara is his mate, she is below [b]Discount :[/b] 5k for Nature [b]Total :[/b] this one is 15k I think [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15076335] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/150764/15076335_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Name :[/b] Mara [b]Request :[/b] third person, present [b]Length :[/b] Short (again, as close to 185 as you can get) [b]Code :[/b] N/A [b]Info :[/b] Wandered into the clan with Kane, also a mage and dark spirit hunter (according to her, again no one is sure if that's actually true), is the mouth of the duo. She is less creepy but equally unsettling, prone to starting arguments and then wandering off in the middle of them. Talks to herself a lot, like she's trying to make herself remember something. Has an uncanny obsession with death and decay, collects bones and mushrooms. Whenever she and Kane are spotted performing a ritual she is always the one doing the actual [i]performing[/i] while Kane watches or sets up. [b]Extras :[/b] Kane (above) is her mate [b]Discount :[/b] nature [b]Total :[/b] this one is also 15k, so 30k total, or is it 35k total? Either way is fine with me I also need to my clan lore fleshed out, but you do not have a separate section for that... [b]Name :[/b] The Moonset Coven [b]Request :[/b] Third person, present [b]Length :[/b] Flux [b]Code :[/b] N/A [b]Info :[/b] Here's what I have: [indent]Deep in the heart of the Gladeveins there is a crystal clear pool carved into a hollow of almandine. In the undergrowth surrounding the pool, in the hollows of trees, in carefully dug burrows, and in the secretive houses at the tops of the largest oaks lives the Mooset Coven and their companions. Though they are not hostile to strangers, the pool is a sacred place, and the coven will unleash all their fury on anyone who dares disturb it. To those who wander the woods of the Gladekeeper, the coven offers respite, healing, and guidance. [/indent] I kind of want to flesh it out? Length isn't super important, it just needs to be more than... this. Basically my clan is a smallish coven of witches who use a pool as a mirror to the spirit world (this is essentially why Kane and Mara are there, so they can use the pool without anyone knowing what they're doing, but anyway). They're not openly hostile, but not uber friendly either. I don't know what else to say so if you have questions please ask~ [b]Extras :[/b] N/A [b]Discount :[/b] nature [b]Total :[/b] +/- 40k, plus the bios, is +/-75k? If there are any problems with this please let me know!
@spiderbakesale

15205866_350.png

Name : Kane
Request : Third person, present
Length : Short (it needs to be right around 185 words because of the way the bio is coded)
Code : N/A
Info : Kane is a mage who came to the clan under mysterious circumstances a little while ago (in clan time). He emanates magical power but never talks and is really really unsettling in the old-school horror kind of way. Being around him gives you that "being watched intently" feeling, even though you can never seen his face because of the mask. He and Mara claim to be hunting dark spirits, but it's very likely that they're either hiding something or out-right lying. Kane is "the brains" of the two.
Extras : Mara is his mate, she is below
Discount : 5k for Nature
Total : this one is 15k I think

15076335_350.png

Name : Mara
Request : third person, present
Length : Short (again, as close to 185 as you can get)
Info : Wandered into the clan with Kane, also a mage and dark spirit hunter (according to her, again no one is sure if that's actually true), is the mouth of the duo. She is less creepy but equally unsettling, prone to starting arguments and then wandering off in the middle of them. Talks to herself a lot, like she's trying to make herself remember something. Has an uncanny obsession with death and decay, collects bones and mushrooms. Whenever she and Kane are spotted performing a ritual she is always the one doing the actual performing while Kane watches or sets up.
Extras : Kane (above) is her mate
Discount : nature
Total : this one is also 15k, so 30k total, or is it 35k total? Either way is fine with me

I also need to my clan lore fleshed out, but you do not have a separate section for that...
Name : The Moonset Coven
Request : Third person, present
Length : Flux
Info : Here's what I have:
Deep in the heart of the Gladeveins there is a crystal clear pool carved into a hollow of almandine. In the undergrowth surrounding the pool, in the hollows of trees, in carefully dug burrows, and in the secretive houses at the tops of the largest oaks lives the Mooset Coven and their companions.

Though they are not hostile to strangers, the pool is a sacred place, and the coven will unleash all their fury on anyone who dares disturb it. To those who wander the woods of the Gladekeeper, the coven offers respite, healing, and guidance.
I kind of want to flesh it out? Length isn't super important, it just needs to be more than... this. Basically my clan is a smallish coven of witches who use a pool as a mirror to the spirit world (this is essentially why Kane and Mara are there, so they can use the pool without anyone knowing what they're doing, but anyway). They're not openly hostile, but not uber friendly either. I don't know what else to say so if you have questions please ask~
Extras : N/A
Discount : nature
Total : +/- 40k, plus the bios, is +/-75k?

If there are any problems with this please let me know!

iATzB2Z.png
@chilope

The discount applies to the entire order, so that should come closer to 75k, depending on what you deem appropriate for the clan lore.

I really enjoy these two, they look like a lot of fun and mystery! also really like what you have for clan lore so far, and I will do my best to add something good to it! Your code for Kane is awesome, by the way. I wanted to do something similar for my clan but I think I forgot halfway through it and did something entirely different.

I will be starting work on these as soon as you send the 10k deposit, and when I'm completely finished and it is to your liking, you can pay the remainder of 65k.

Sorry I didn't reply sooner, real life called.
@chilope

The discount applies to the entire order, so that should come closer to 75k, depending on what you deem appropriate for the clan lore.

I really enjoy these two, they look like a lot of fun and mystery! also really like what you have for clan lore so far, and I will do my best to add something good to it! Your code for Kane is awesome, by the way. I wanted to do something similar for my clan but I think I forgot halfway through it and did something entirely different.

I will be starting work on these as soon as you send the 10k deposit, and when I'm completely finished and it is to your liking, you can pay the remainder of 65k.

Sorry I didn't reply sooner, real life called.
@spiderbakesale

Oh no problem, I'll send the payment right over!
@spiderbakesale

Oh no problem, I'll send the payment right over!

iATzB2Z.png
@spiderbakesale
Mind pinging me when your coding services are available?
Also, would you like being affiliates?
@spiderbakesale
Mind pinging me when your coding services are available?
Also, would you like being affiliates?
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@joydom29
I had to wait for a day off to fully set up the coding section, but its available now! sorry for not replying sooner D:

and i would love to be an affiliate, your art is really cute! i have edited the affiliate post to have two options for banners to affiliate with my shop as well as added your banner!
@joydom29
I had to wait for a day off to fully set up the coding section, but its available now! sorry for not replying sooner D:

and i would love to be an affiliate, your art is really cute! i have edited the affiliate post to have two options for banners to affiliate with my shop as well as added your banner!
@spiderbakesale I hope I do this correctly. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=852335] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/8524/852335_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Name :[/b] Solstice [b]Request :[/b] Third Person, Past [b]Length :[/b] Long [b]Code :[/b] I do my own special coding, so I won't be needing any. [b]Info :[/b] She came to the clan at the request of her old friend Cato, who thought that the clan needed her bright personality and knack for sensing weather fluctuations to help them in their trek across the lands of Sornieth. She is very bubbly and sweet to everyone she meets, and tend to let any insult be carried off with the wind. She is a little bit of a clean freak, and can always be seen preening herself whenever she has downtime to help make her white and gold coat shine. She can be a bit proud at time about her appearance and can come off as shallow without meaning to. However she is even more proud of her natural skill in reading air currents to be able to foretell what weather is coming her clan's way, and she hasn't been wrong before so it adds to her pride a bit. Likes: Preening, Cloud Gazing, Laughing, Praise. Dislikes: Being dirty, Being wrong. History: She used to be a spiral, but decided to breed change to a Tundra to show love for her Ice heritage. [b]Extras :[/b] My clan is a nomadic type clan, and they don't stay in one place for very long. If you need help with that let me know, but if you can think of how a pack of Painted Dogs or wolves lives, then you have this clan. She is the Ice flight rep of my clan and is included in the core list of dragons that the leader looks to for advice. Best friend is Cato my Light rep, they met before joining my clan. She hasn't been with me for too long, so I don't have a large amount of info on her. [b]Discount :[/b] No [b]Total :[/b] 35kt I believe unless I missed a step.
@spiderbakesale I hope I do this correctly.

852335_350.png

Name : Solstice
Request : Third Person, Past
Length : Long
Code : I do my own special coding, so I won't be needing any.
Info : She came to the clan at the request of her old friend Cato, who thought that the clan needed her bright personality and knack for sensing weather fluctuations to help them in their trek across the lands of Sornieth. She is very bubbly and sweet to everyone she meets, and tend to let any insult be carried off with the wind. She is a little bit of a clean freak, and can always be seen preening herself whenever she has downtime to help make her white and gold coat shine. She can be a bit proud at time about her appearance and can come off as shallow without meaning to. However she is even more proud of her natural skill in reading air currents to be able to foretell what weather is coming her clan's way, and she hasn't been wrong before so it adds to her pride a bit.
Dislikes: Being dirty, Being wrong.
History: She used to be a spiral, but decided to breed change to a Tundra to show love for her Ice heritage.
Extras : My clan is a nomadic type clan, and they don't stay in one place for very long. If you need help with that let me know, but if you can think of how a pack of Painted Dogs or wolves lives, then you have this clan. She is the Ice flight rep of my clan and is included in the core list of dragons that the leader looks to for advice. Best friend is Cato my Light rep, they met before joining my clan. She hasn't been with me for too long, so I don't have a large amount of info on her.
Discount : No
Total : 35kt I believe unless I missed a step.

3004335.png?mtime=Wjil_QAAVdI.png
U4QDIe6.png?1.png A0qtRly.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23