Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lore Writer// Code and Lore (hiatus)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23
@Rattz
you did it perfectly!
She is a very pretty dragon, and she sounds really fun to write for! Your total is 35k, you're right about that. If you will send the 10k down payment I can get to work right away! You should have the result by tomorrow evening about this time, I would think.

thanks for ordering! :D I'm really excited
@Rattz
you did it perfectly!
She is a very pretty dragon, and she sounds really fun to write for! Your total is 35k, you're right about that. If you will send the 10k down payment I can get to work right away! You should have the result by tomorrow evening about this time, I would think.

thanks for ordering! :D I'm really excited
Hm. Interested in trying this @spiderbakesale [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3377614] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/33777/3377614_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Name :[/b] Daichi [b]Request :[/b] Third person, present. [b]Length :[/b] Short [b]Code :[/b] I'd like it mostly image based so I can add pictures/adopts without disrupting anything (and without horizontal scroll if you can manage that). He's got a few works of art but they're really large and was wondering if you'd be able to resize/crop things so they fit? I'm not sure if this counts as coding or graphics but I'm willing to pay whatever fees. [b]Info :[/b] Of royal blood but not a king/ruler. Strong, powerful, majestic/graceful. [url=https://41.media.tumblr.com/d52db8b175681a4a304cfdff0a92cac1/tumblr_o1jhe330IC1utt60no1_r2_1280.png]Here's a pic [/url]that I think accurately portrays him. He's a protector of good and is very loyal to his fellow dragon clan members. Often calm and silent, he has an aura around him that garners much attention and respect. [b]Extras :[/b] None of my dragons have lore but if you want to include some other dergs in the bio I'd prefer dergs from page 4 and before. This isn't a requirement tho. [b]Discount :[/b] Lore w/ coding package. [b]Total :[/b] Short lore (10k) + moderate coding (25k) + graphic resize (5k) Available images: (want at least one, the rest is optional). [url=https://41.media.tumblr.com/73228cae366aa421237b12e644bbd673/tumblr_o1jhe330IC1utt60no2_1280.png]head[/url] [url=https://41.media.tumblr.com/d52db8b175681a4a304cfdff0a92cac1/tumblr_o1jhe330IC1utt60no1_r2_1280.png]full body[/url] [url=http://i.imgur.com/O7oxtvW.png]Detail 1[/url] [url=https://41.media.tumblr.com/cb2e94e1e0253a61f77bb5c66b768455/tumblr_o1jhe330IC1utt60no3_1280.png]Detail 2[/url] + the adopt already in his profile.
Hm. Interested in trying this

@spiderbakesale

3377614_350.png

Name : Daichi
Request : Third person, present.
Length : Short
Code : I'd like it mostly image based so I can add pictures/adopts without disrupting anything (and without horizontal scroll if you can manage that). He's got a few works of art but they're really large and was wondering if you'd be able to resize/crop things so they fit? I'm not sure if this counts as coding or graphics but I'm willing to pay whatever fees.
Info : Of royal blood but not a king/ruler. Strong, powerful, majestic/graceful. Here's a pic that I think accurately portrays him. He's a protector of good and is very loyal to his fellow dragon clan members. Often calm and silent, he has an aura around him that garners much attention and respect.
Extras : None of my dragons have lore but if you want to include some other dergs in the bio I'd prefer dergs from page 4 and before. This isn't a requirement tho.
Discount : Lore w/ coding package.
Total : Short lore (10k) + moderate coding (25k) + graphic resize (5k)

Available images: (want at least one, the rest is optional).
head
full body
Detail 1
Detail 2
+ the adopt already in his profile.
cCkZ0A5.pngH8PMPsK.gifcCkZ0A5.png

@Kuroida
I can definitely work with that. I will do the coding and resizing together so your total will be 35k. I'm heading to work now (and I have a cold) so I expect I'll be done with this by tomorrow evening FR time.

I'm very excited to start work on him, he looks like fun.
@Kuroida
I can definitely work with that. I will do the coding and resizing together so your total will be 35k. I'm heading to work now (and I have a cold) so I expect I'll be done with this by tomorrow evening FR time.

I'm very excited to start work on him, he looks like fun.
@spiderbakesale awesome thanks! I added a bit more to the info part. Shall I send payment your way now?
@spiderbakesale awesome thanks! I added a bit more to the info part. Shall I send payment your way now?
cCkZ0A5.pngH8PMPsK.gifcCkZ0A5.png

@Kuroida
Yup, a 10k deposit is good and I'll get started as soon as I'm out of work
@Kuroida
Yup, a 10k deposit is good and I'll get started as soon as I'm out of work
@spiderbakesale Hmmmm... Innnnnteresting. I have a somewhat odd request? I have dragon, but no name or personality. Can you do this thing? I would also like a code that I can utilize across my lair. So that is also a thing. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20418851] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/204189/20418851_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Name :[/b] Uhhhhhhhh... Leave this blank? I will name her when inspiration strikes. [b]Request :[/b] Third person past. [b]Length :[/b] Medium? Long is okay tho, if you'd like to write it, I'll pay for it. [b]Code :[/b] Moderate-Complex. (See added on order form at end of this one) [b]Info :[/b] Basically evil? I honestly would like her pretty much the most stereotypically [url=http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Red_dragon]Red dragon[/url] personality type ever. Greedy, cruel, arrogant, sly. Her favorite pasttimes include counting the hoard, eating, and torturing captured Beastclan spies (or not spies, anyone she catches, basically). She's essentially a laughing, cackling, plotting Disney villain. A trickster of the most devious type, she delights in setting traps for unwary animals and travelers. [b]Extras :[/b] None yet, so nope. =} [b]Discount :[/b] If a discount applies to you, let me know! [b]Total :[/b] Add up the cost of your order here. Don't worry if you mess up, I'm more than happy to help with order totals. [b]Request :[/b] Moderate-Complex [b]Code :[/b] A nice clean bio code, that still has room for additions. I would like my [url=http://s8.postimg.org/9ix7zbes5/Kitari_s_logo.jpg]clan logo[/url] included. I'm thinking either in the center, or corner. It can of course be resized. I'd like 4 slots on the right hand side to include items specific to the dragon. By default, these should be the four tulip items. [item=black tulip][item=blue parrot tulip][item=red emperor tulip][item=carnaval tulip] A place to input their name, place/job in the clan, quote, and lists of positive and negative personality traits would be appreciated. The center area should allow for lots of bio, and I'd like something at the end to introduce artwork of the dragon. The whole mess should be rather icy in appearance. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=48953&tab=dragon&did=2730030]Example of my usual bio[/url], so that you know what all need be allowed for. [b]Images :[/b] [url=http://s8.postimg.org/9ix7zbes5/Kitari_s_logo.jpg]Clan logo[/url] Tulips. [b]Extras :[/b] I enjoy pineapples. This does not impact code creation in the least. [b]Discount :[/b] If a discount applies to you, let me know! [b]Total :[/b] I honestly have no idea at this point. I assume somewhere around 100kt? (Long lore=35kt+moderate/complex code between 50-75kt)
@spiderbakesale Hmmmm... Innnnnteresting. I have a somewhat odd request? I have dragon, but no name or personality. Can you do this thing? I would also like a code that I can utilize across my lair. So that is also a thing.

20418851_350.png

Name : Uhhhhhhhh... Leave this blank? I will name her when inspiration strikes.
Request : Third person past.
Length : Medium? Long is okay tho, if you'd like to write it, I'll pay for it.
Code : Moderate-Complex. (See added on order form at end of this one)
Info : Basically evil? I honestly would like her pretty much the most stereotypically Red dragon personality type ever. Greedy, cruel, arrogant, sly. Her favorite pasttimes include counting the hoard, eating, and torturing captured Beastclan spies (or not spies, anyone she catches, basically). She's essentially a laughing, cackling, plotting Disney villain. A trickster of the most devious type, she delights in setting traps for unwary animals and travelers.
Extras : None yet, so nope. =}
Discount : If a discount applies to you, let me know!
Total : Add up the cost of your order here. Don't worry if you mess up, I'm more than happy to help with order totals.

Request : Moderate-Complex
Code : A nice clean bio code, that still has room for additions. I would like my clan logo included. I'm thinking either in the center, or corner. It can of course be resized. I'd like 4 slots on the right hand side to include items specific to the dragon. By default, these should be the four tulip items.
Black Tulip Blue Parrot Tulip Red Emperor Tulip Carnaval Tulip
A place to input their name, place/job in the clan, quote, and lists of positive and negative personality traits would be appreciated. The center area should allow for lots of bio, and I'd like something at the end to introduce artwork of the dragon. The whole mess should be rather icy in appearance. Example of my usual bio, so that you know what all need be allowed for.
Extras : I enjoy pineapples. This does not impact code creation in the least.
Discount : If a discount applies to you, let me know!
Total : I honestly have no idea at this point. I assume somewhere around 100kt? (Long lore=35kt+moderate/complex code between 50-75kt)
hYK4ogH.gif
@Kitari

sorry for the horrible delay in reply time ;z; i had two 10-hr shifts at work so i was a bit beat. i have a few hours tomorrow but i'm free after that so hey, I'll definitely be able to work on this!

I will also be able to give you an accurate pricing then, as well. right now im just trying to set up a new computer and get all my programs back on it so i can do the graphics/coding easier :3

100k sounds about right now but I don't want to make promises. I can say with certainty that I will be working on this tomorrow afternoon and I am super excited to write a red dragon personality. White dragons were always more my thing but reds were a close, close second.

also, your nocturne is beautiful. just, wow, those colors are great.
@Kitari

sorry for the horrible delay in reply time ;z; i had two 10-hr shifts at work so i was a bit beat. i have a few hours tomorrow but i'm free after that so hey, I'll definitely be able to work on this!

I will also be able to give you an accurate pricing then, as well. right now im just trying to set up a new computer and get all my programs back on it so i can do the graphics/coding easier :3

100k sounds about right now but I don't want to make promises. I can say with certainty that I will be working on this tomorrow afternoon and I am super excited to write a red dragon personality. White dragons were always more my thing but reds were a close, close second.

also, your nocturne is beautiful. just, wow, those colors are great.
@spiderbakesale I know that feel, I do 10 hour shifts too, and they're murder. I am in no hurry, so take your time =} I'll go ahead and send the 10k downpayment.

Silver dragons have my heart, but I do love me some red from time to time as well. And thanks for the compliment. I fell in love with her parents the last time they nested, and was super excited to nab her up. She looks so wonderfully evil.
@spiderbakesale I know that feel, I do 10 hour shifts too, and they're murder. I am in no hurry, so take your time =} I'll go ahead and send the 10k downpayment.

Silver dragons have my heart, but I do love me some red from time to time as well. And thanks for the compliment. I fell in love with her parents the last time they nested, and was super excited to nab her up. She looks so wonderfully evil.
hYK4ogH.gif
@Kitari

i have the bare bones of a profile layout done, here. there's a bit more that i'm going to tinker with to make it look a bit icier, maybe a custom divider instead f the generic line.

Based on what I've been doing and playing around with, I believe that (unless I go from a medium to a long profile for your nameless evil noc) the cost will be 110k. Is that alright with you?
@Kitari

i have the bare bones of a profile layout done, here. there's a bit more that i'm going to tinker with to make it look a bit icier, maybe a custom divider instead f the generic line.

Based on what I've been doing and playing around with, I believe that (unless I go from a medium to a long profile for your nameless evil noc) the cost will be 110k. Is that alright with you?
@spiderbakesale Oh that looks very, very nice! I love how clean and open it is. Could you add in a line beneath the job/mate area for a brief quote? That is the only addition I could possibly think of, but dang it looks good so far.

That total is just fine with me =}
@spiderbakesale Oh that looks very, very nice! I love how clean and open it is. Could you add in a line beneath the job/mate area for a brief quote? That is the only addition I could possibly think of, but dang it looks good so far.

That total is just fine with me =}
hYK4ogH.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23