Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Joy’s Art Shop [USD open]
1 2 ... 440 441 442 443 444 ... 464 465
[center]oh my goosshhh they are soooo beautiful ahhhh! thank you SOOO much!!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1] cannot wait to show everyone and put in their bios!!!
oh my goosshhh they are soooo beautiful ahhhh! thank you SOOO much!!! cannot wait to show everyone and put in their bios!!!
GUshLJU.png C9QebPQ.png
> zhi
> he/him
> FR+2
< tigers
NZww9T6.png mKmq4Ie.png ho76H7I.png
@darkrait
ty again for commissioning me! and it was so nice being able to chat with you again :>
@darkrait
ty again for commissioning me! and it was so nice being able to chat with you again :>
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
always a pleasure! and same back to you~ [emoji=familiar heart size=1] am always up for a chat heh
always a pleasure! and same back to you~ am always up for a chat heh
GUshLJU.png C9QebPQ.png
> zhi
> he/him
> FR+2
< tigers
NZww9T6.png mKmq4Ie.png ho76H7I.png
@littleparade Here’s your signature! Tysm for commissioning me and I hope you like it :> It was a pleasure to draw her again [img] https://i.imgur.com/fwEguo2.png[/img]
@littleparade
Here’s your signature! Tysm for commissioning me and I hope you like it :>
It was a pleasure to draw her again
fwEguo2.png
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Joydom AWW YAYY she came out so cute, I LOVE this pose!! Will come back to leave a review later, and will be back for another commission probably after the holidays when I have a little more spending money lol thank you so much again!!

EDIT: SORRY one tiny little thing!! Do you think you could add the cheek mark she has on her skin to her left cheek? It's a blue swirly line, the art in her bio shows it a bit more clearly!
@Joydom AWW YAYY she came out so cute, I LOVE this pose!! Will come back to leave a review later, and will be back for another commission probably after the holidays when I have a little more spending money lol thank you so much again!!

EDIT: SORRY one tiny little thing!! Do you think you could add the cheek mark she has on her skin to her left cheek? It's a blue swirly line, the art in her bio shows it a bit more clearly!
01547b70441cd57956c9fa35703052f03d2c34b2.png _ LP/Parade
She/Her
FR+3

Skin Shop
Free Likes
Bounties
BF's Art Shop
__ LittleParade.gif _
@littleparade So glad you like it! Again shes so much fun to draw! Here’s the edit [img] https://i.imgur.com/jLNBssd.png[/img]
@littleparade
So glad you like it! Again shes so much fun to draw!
Here’s the edit

jLNBssd.png
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Joydom thank you so much, it's perfect!! <333
@Joydom thank you so much, it's perfect!! <333
01547b70441cd57956c9fa35703052f03d2c34b2.png _ LP/Parade
She/Her
FR+3

Skin Shop
Free Likes
Bounties
BF's Art Shop
__ LittleParade.gif _
@onyxbat [img] https://i.imgur.com/NmBg783.png[/img] Here’s your commission! Thank you so much for commissioning me and I hope you like it!
@onyxbat
NmBg783.png
Here’s your commission! Thank you so much for commissioning me and I hope you like it!
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
She's so cute, thanks so much! <3
She's so cute, thanks so much! <3
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
@Joys Art Pinglist :>

Hi guys! I’m opening another 2 FRC slots, this time only for gems though since I’m running low. First come first served <3

Edit: all slots taken thank you!
@Joys Art Pinglist :>

Hi guys! I’m opening another 2 FRC slots, this time only for gems though since I’m running low. First come first served <3

Edit: all slots taken thank you!
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
1 2 ... 440 441 442 443 444 ... 464 465