Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Joy’s Art Shop [USD open]
1 2 ... 441 442 443 444 445 ... 472 473
@Joydom Can I reserve a slot? I will fill it out once I'm not in D&D ^^;
@Joydom Can I reserve a slot? I will fill it out once I'm not in D&D ^^;
Lichtdrache.gif
@ac3kat17
Sure thing I’ll note you down for one of them
@ac3kat17
Sure thing I’ll note you down for one of them
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
slot plz! gonna edit this when I get home on a computer c:
slot plz! gonna edit this when I get home on a computer c:
Ccnk6GC.gifS5BGfck.gifCSkG6yq.gifMMfFirK.gifRKtq0HD.gifOLv0Mii.gif92mLQx5.gif92ST5Ld.gif
@clavicado
Yours! I’ll edit that all slots are taken
@clavicado
Yours! I’ll edit that all slots are taken
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
HI CAN I HAVE FIVE SLOTS OF THE CHIBI

EDIT: I WAS TOO LATE. NEVERMIND SORRY EEP
edit2: (i meant like. one slot i would like to politely ask for five chibis i will keep an eye out for Next Time EEK)
HI CAN I HAVE FIVE SLOTS OF THE CHIBI

EDIT: I WAS TOO LATE. NEVERMIND SORRY EEP
edit2: (i meant like. one slot i would like to politely ask for five chibis i will keep an eye out for Next Time EEK)
eMEGEDb.png ZNxgKR1.png
XbSdY0K.png Water Flight!
Krabbu.tumblr.com
KabutoMushii
pSM4PRm.png
vzB8uzj.png
@kabutomushii
I can sneak in maybe 1-2 chibi slots for you if you’d like! 5 is a bit too many atm ^v^
@kabutomushii
I can sneak in maybe 1-2 chibi slots for you if you’d like! 5 is a bit too many atm ^v^
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Joydom

OMG FR AIEEEEEE ok ive been meaning to commission you like for years let me go stare at my dragon babies and figure out which i adore unfairly more than all others thank you ^_^
@Joydom

OMG FR AIEEEEEE ok ive been meaning to commission you like for years let me go stare at my dragon babies and figure out which i adore unfairly more than all others thank you ^_^
eMEGEDb.png ZNxgKR1.png
Krabbu.tumblr.com
KabutoMushii
pSM4PRm.png
vzB8uzj.png
@kabutomushii
I’m glad you can finally get a slot ^v^ my apologies I know I don’t open as often as I should t.t
@kabutomushii
I’m glad you can finally get a slot ^v^ my apologies I know I don’t open as often as I should t.t
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
No it’s on me I can be super shy and avoidant i only woke up today with the power of “just took a nap” and “made a ton of money selling items in my lair for the fr achievement system and i cant upgrade my lair til my flight gets dominance so i don’t know what to do with it)
No it’s on me I can be super shy and avoidant i only woke up today with the power of “just took a nap” and “made a ton of money selling items in my lair for the fr achievement system and i cant upgrade my lair til my flight gets dominance so i don’t know what to do with it)
eMEGEDb.png ZNxgKR1.png
Krabbu.tumblr.com
KabutoMushii
pSM4PRm.png
vzB8uzj.png
@Joydom tysm for confirming my slot! c: [b]Username & User ID:[/b] Clavicado #75519 [b]Dragon/Oc/Reference: [/b] im having trouble deciding between the two, if there any preference for you on who you'd rather draw? c: [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/9156740][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/91568/9156740.png[/img][/url] or [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/17884757][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/178848/17884757.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]Details/Description:[/b] it's in their bios~ [b]Commission Type:[/b] i am interested in a either a chibi or complex sketch, but would like to confirm after getting a price quote to include colour for the complex sketch version? ty! [b]Payment:[/b] gems [b]Discount:[/b] [s]please put this only if applicable[/s] [b]Others:[/b] i love the 4walls theme~ <3
@Joydom

tysm for confirming my slot! c:

Username & User ID: Clavicado #75519

Dragon/Oc/Reference:
im having trouble deciding between the two, if there any preference for you on who you'd rather draw? c:
9156740.png or 17884757.png

Details/Description: it's in their bios~

Commission Type: i am interested in a either a chibi or complex sketch, but would like to confirm after getting a price quote to include colour for the complex sketch version? ty!

Payment: gems

Discount: please put this only if applicable

Others: i love the 4walls theme~ <3
Ccnk6GC.gifS5BGfck.gifCSkG6yq.gifMMfFirK.gifRKtq0HD.gifOLv0Mii.gif92mLQx5.gif92ST5Ld.gif
1 2 ... 441 442 443 444 445 ... 472 473