Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Joy’s Art Shop [USD open]
1 2 ... 442 443 444 445 446 ... 467 468
@clavicado

omg such lovely yellow dragons! It'll be 2kg each for chibi. For a fullbody colored sketch it would be 3.5kg for times and 3kg for gotham.
@clavicado

omg such lovely yellow dragons! It'll be 2kg each for chibi. For a fullbody colored sketch it would be 3.5kg for times and 3kg for gotham.
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Joydom

I would love to do the full body colour sketch of Gotham than! :))
@Joydom

I would love to do the full body colour sketch of Gotham than! :))
Ccnk6GC.gifS5BGfck.gifCSkG6yq.gifMMfFirK.gifRKtq0HD.gifOLv0Mii.gif92mLQx5.gif92ST5Ld.gif
[b]Username & User ID: [/b]KabutoMushii [b]Dragon/Oc/Reference:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/33105836][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/331059/33105836_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Details/Description:[/b] The anthro and chibi art in the desc of Ocarina that shows off his goofy swag most accurately! His face isn’t quite right in the other pieces I made for him, those two works are what I imagine for him. He has big hands and feet, tiny wings, and a fat tail with shapes that are a little weird. The fullbody is a good example of his tiny wings. You can draw him with whatever outfit pieces you like the most, removing, adding or modifying as you desire!! [b]Commission Type: [/b]Chibi Signature style! [b]Payment:[/b]1200 gems [b]Dragon/Oc/Reference:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75861185][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/758612/75861185_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Details/Description:[/b] Gorman’s only required apparel to be identifiable is his hat and horns, though his shovel Is also a good touch! His eyes are also distinct, with a specific gradient and small pupils shown in the art! You can chose if he has eye shines though! His outfit you can adapt however you like, same as Ocarina! He’s a little bit spooky but also cute. [b]Commission Type: [/b]Chibi Signature style! [b]Payment:[/b] 1200 gems Here ya go!! THANKS AGAIN!
Username & User ID: KabutoMushii

Dragon/Oc/Reference:
33105836_350.png
Details/Description: The anthro and chibi art in the desc of Ocarina that shows off his goofy swag most accurately! His face isn’t quite right in the other pieces I made for him, those two works are what I imagine for him. He has big hands and feet, tiny wings, and a fat tail with shapes that are a little weird. The fullbody is a good example of his tiny wings. You can draw him with whatever outfit pieces you like the most, removing, adding or modifying as you desire!!
Commission Type: Chibi Signature style!
Payment:1200 gems

Dragon/Oc/Reference:
75861185_350.png
Details/Description: Gorman’s only required apparel to be identifiable is his hat and horns, though his shovel Is also a good touch! His eyes are also distinct, with a specific gradient and small pupils shown in the art! You can chose if he has eye shines though! His outfit you can adapt however you like, same as Ocarina! He’s a little bit spooky but also cute.
Commission Type: Chibi Signature style!
Payment: 1200 gems

Here ya go!! THANKS AGAIN!
eMEGEDb.png ZNxgKR1.png
XbSdY0K.png Water Flight!
Krabbu.tumblr.com
KabutoMushii
pSM4PRm.png
vzB8uzj.png
@clavicado
Would you still be availing for the chibi for times? Just to be sure.

@kabutomushii
Tysm for posting it here! I’ll try and have sketches ready in 1-2 days
@clavicado
Would you still be availing for the chibi for times? Just to be sure.

@kabutomushii
Tysm for posting it here! I’ll try and have sketches ready in 1-2 days
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Joydom

sorry, im not sure i understand your question :o
i would be interested in chibis next time, but atm i am more interested in a fullbody sketch~
@Joydom

sorry, im not sure i understand your question :o
i would be interested in chibis next time, but atm i am more interested in a fullbody sketch~
Ccnk6GC.gifS5BGfck.gifCSkG6yq.gifMMfFirK.gifRKtq0HD.gifOLv0Mii.gif92mLQx5.gif92ST5Ld.gif
@clavicado
Gotcha! I just wanted to be sure since your form had two dragons. Wasn’t sure if you wanted both to be drawn or just Gotham.

I’ll have a sketch ready for you to review within 1-2 days!
@clavicado
Gotcha! I just wanted to be sure since your form had two dragons. Wasn’t sure if you wanted both to be drawn or just Gotham.

I’ll have a sketch ready for you to review within 1-2 days!
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Joydom

ohhh! sorry for the confusion. i would love to get another piece from you, but for now i can only afford one, so just Gotham it is! ;)
@Joydom

ohhh! sorry for the confusion. i would love to get another piece from you, but for now i can only afford one, so just Gotham it is! ;)
@kabutomushii How’s this for sketches :> [img] https://i.imgur.com/GB1fzWc.png[/img][img] https://i.imgur.com/rIknvvK.png[/img]
@kabutomushii
How’s this for sketches :>
GB1fzWc.pngrIknvvK.png
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Joydom

LOOKIN SUPER GOOD SO FAR!! AIEE!! my only um requests is that Gorman’s feather crest goes further down his neck and is more raggedy and he has an Ominous Shadow over his eyes, ocarina is looking perfect >w< THANK YOU SO MUCH!
@Joydom

LOOKIN SUPER GOOD SO FAR!! AIEE!! my only um requests is that Gorman’s feather crest goes further down his neck and is more raggedy and he has an Ominous Shadow over his eyes, ocarina is looking perfect >w< THANK YOU SO MUCH!
eMEGEDb.png ZNxgKR1.png
XbSdY0K.png Water Flight!
Krabbu.tumblr.com
KabutoMushii
pSM4PRm.png
vzB8uzj.png
@Joydom really sorry about the late form!! Life got ahead of me (FINALS...) ^^;
Username & User ID: Ac3Kat17 [417380]
Dragon/Oc/Reference: Here!
Details/Description: Ephira is very regal and shy, she's a person of few words but also very content in life. Her main goal is being able to have a living while also just sitting there and looking pretty haha.
Commission Type: Complex Sketch if you're accepting those for humanoids! (I have a budget of about 4kg so if that is enough for colored then I would love to see a splash of color on there :))
If not then Digital Human Bust!!
Payment: Gems!
Others: Her tail and the ends of her ears are made of the same misty material, and her arms are rendered as if they were made of marble (they're not but they look like it)
@Joydom really sorry about the late form!! Life got ahead of me (FINALS...) ^^;
Username & User ID: Ac3Kat17 [417380]
Dragon/Oc/Reference: Here!
Details/Description: Ephira is very regal and shy, she's a person of few words but also very content in life. Her main goal is being able to have a living while also just sitting there and looking pretty haha.
Commission Type: Complex Sketch if you're accepting those for humanoids! (I have a budget of about 4kg so if that is enough for colored then I would love to see a splash of color on there :))
If not then Digital Human Bust!!
Payment: Gems!
Others: Her tail and the ends of her ears are made of the same misty material, and her arms are rendered as if they were made of marble (they're not but they look like it)
Lichtdrache.gif
1 2 ... 442 443 444 445 446 ... 467 468