Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | -{ closed }- astral's art shop :3c
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
ok i'm reopening this again bc this i need more Dragon Money and the other ways of getting it aren't as fun as art lol
also i added treasure prices & fullbodies now ;3 (wonk)

and a Single Ping,,, @MissAlavesa
ok i'm reopening this again bc this i need more Dragon Money and the other ways of getting it aren't as fun as art lol
also i added treasure prices & fullbodies now ;3 (wonk)

and a Single Ping,,, @MissAlavesa
100uh_oh.png . they/he || fr tumblr || art shop (kind of)

don't mind me if i over explain things, don't reply when i have nothing to say, etc etc. it's the autism lol :-)
Pgv53XB.png
9R2Unq1.png
tn0RSo5.png
6ZdcGpT.png
dEe2UrM.png
@Liepard

I suppose that means a single order as well~ :3c when I first saw your shop I intended to get some art for my coatl boy who had his birthday a week ago or so but honestly? I can't decide now. could you pick either of those 3 dragons? ((link 1, link 2, link 3)) I'll fill out a form accordingly, welp

edit: I realized it's Her birthday today! add her to the other possible choices, ok? thank you in advance~ also sorry if you get pinged to this post twice, editing posts with pings is kinda weird and I never understood how it Actually works?
@Liepard

I suppose that means a single order as well~ :3c when I first saw your shop I intended to get some art for my coatl boy who had his birthday a week ago or so but honestly? I can't decide now. could you pick either of those 3 dragons? ((link 1, link 2, link 3)) I'll fill out a form accordingly, welp

edit: I realized it's Her birthday today! add her to the other possible choices, ok? thank you in advance~ also sorry if you get pinged to this post twice, editing posts with pings is kinda weird and I never understood how it Actually works?
tumblr_odovx0tBul1s99qe1o1_250.png
tumblr_inline_odrrlfxLRl1t7h64k_250.png
@MissAlavesa asdfghjl idk the last 1 looks Realy Nice i guess .w.
@MissAlavesa asdfghjl idk the last 1 looks Realy Nice i guess .w.

don't mind me if i over explain things, don't reply when i have nothing to say, etc etc. it's the autism lol :-)
Pgv53XB.png
9R2Unq1.png
tn0RSo5.png
6ZdcGpT.png
dEe2UrM.png
@Liepard Zaraphel? ooooh, I'm sure she'd look lovely in your style as well~~ also, do you prefer gems or treasure? I can pay with either [b]type:[/b] shaded headshot [b]apparel:[/b] her neck jewelry shouldn't be too hard to draw, right? flowerfall/autumn breeze would be nice additions, but they're optional [b]any notes:[/b] she's a very jolly gal~ she's very social and is into fashion, so it should help you with thinking of a pose? [b]dragon pic:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=123481] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/1235/123481_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Liepard

Zaraphel? ooooh, I'm sure she'd look lovely in your style as well~~ also, do you prefer gems or treasure? I can pay with either

type: shaded headshot
apparel: her neck jewelry shouldn't be too hard to draw, right? flowerfall/autumn breeze would be nice additions, but they're optional
any notes: she's a very jolly gal~ she's very social and is into fashion, so it should help you with thinking of a pose?
dragon pic:

123481_350.png
@MissAlavesa alright! rn i think treasure maybe tbh???
i'll get to drawing asap uwu
@MissAlavesa alright! rn i think treasure maybe tbh???
i'll get to drawing asap uwu

Pgv53XB.png
9R2Unq1.png
tn0RSo5.png
6ZdcGpT.png
dEe2UrM.png
[color=#8006CC]@MissAlavesa i didn't have time to draw yesterday anyway so it's all good asdfghjkl i didn't want 2 reply to the pm and then ping u again so [img]https://65.media.tumblr.com/fdc0ad63c6801651e6646342b18017c6/tumblr_o9zudoIX1M1vxw8pgo1_500.png[/img] i added a texture bc for some reason it looked kind of bland??? weird well i hope it's okay :3c[/color]
@MissAlavesa i didn't have time to draw yesterday anyway so it's all good asdfghjkl
i didn't want 2 reply to the pm and then ping u again so

tumblr_o9zudoIX1M1vxw8pgo1_500.png

i added a texture bc for some reason it looked kind of bland??? weird
well i hope it's okay :3c

Pgv53XB.png
9R2Unq1.png
tn0RSo5.png
6ZdcGpT.png
dEe2UrM.png
@Liepard

oh goodness, you pinged me right after I got on my computer lmao. she looks so adorable! I love how happy she looks here, omg. also your shading is so good?? she's so shiny and I love her~ thank youuuuu. I'm gonna send over the rest of the payment soon

also, would it be possible to darken her primary? I think it turned out too bright to be rust. thank you in advance~
@Liepard

oh goodness, you pinged me right after I got on my computer lmao. she looks so adorable! I love how happy she looks here, omg. also your shading is so good?? she's so shiny and I love her~ thank youuuuu. I'm gonna send over the rest of the payment soon

also, would it be possible to darken her primary? I think it turned out too bright to be rust. thank you in advance~
[color=#8006CC]@MissAlavesa asdfghjkl timezone disaster i guess the reason it looked off [i]was[/i] bc of the bright primary then,,,?? i tried to fix it but i didn't save the layers like a Fool so it might look weirdd [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/affd7de2f0d0d16a64ade87d66a4b03d/tumblr_o9zudoIX1M1vxw8pgo2_r1_500.png[/img] sTILL tysm i'm rly glad u like it!! vwv[/color]
@MissAlavesa asdfghjkl timezone disaster
i guess the reason it looked off was bc of the bright primary then,,,?? i tried to fix it but i didn't save the layers like a Fool so it might look weirdd
tumblr_o9zudoIX1M1vxw8pgo2_r1_500.png
sTILL tysm i'm rly glad u like it!! vwv

Pgv53XB.png
9R2Unq1.png
tn0RSo5.png
6ZdcGpT.png
dEe2UrM.png
hey i'm reopening this again bc y not,,,,yee
hey i'm reopening this again bc y not,,,,yee

Pgv53XB.png
9R2Unq1.png
tn0RSo5.png
6ZdcGpT.png
dEe2UrM.png
@Liepard I wonder if you are still open the shop because seems that there has been a long time since your last update. Anyway I really love your art style and tried to have one XD [b]type:[/b] shaded headshot [b]apparel:[/b] Red Rose Flowerfall, I'm not sure if you can do his accent for me, if you don't want to do that I totally understand [b]any notes:[/b]He is a naughty boy and he is smart, kind of wicked I think? (Hopeful my poor English was right...) [b]dragon pic:[/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22676704] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/226768/22676704_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Liepard

I wonder if you are still open the shop because seems that there has been a long time since your last update. Anyway I really love your art style and tried to have one XD

type: shaded headshot
apparel: Red Rose Flowerfall, I'm not sure if you can do his accent for me, if you don't want to do that I totally understand
any notes:He is a naughty boy and he is smart, kind of wicked I think? (Hopeful my poor English was right...)
dragon pic:
22676704_350.png
spiral___thesheeponfire_by_stormjumper19-da0ylbs.pngrvzA1j7.pnguW4pKgj.pngZub12dQ.pngpdGNMeC.png48tMxBY.pngqQQwX3R.png4MPIvuL.png6rCXmq1.pngk3tLLKV.png1StiPZV.png20p9thK.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9