Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | -{ closed }- astral's art shop :3c
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Donburi hah that's fine clothes are my enemy as well tbh
hhmm well im in the +1 timezone, and ill probably b on between like 15 n 24 lol
also tbh i havent even started Anythign bc i didn't draw digitally in a while and my lines are just ?????? so ill need to deal w that firs t bc aahhh i refuse to draw a Bad
@Donburi hah that's fine clothes are my enemy as well tbh
hhmm well im in the +1 timezone, and ill probably b on between like 15 n 24 lol
also tbh i havent even started Anythign bc i didn't draw digitally in a while and my lines are just ?????? so ill need to deal w that firs t bc aahhh i refuse to draw a Bad
100uh_oh.png . they/he || fr tumblr || art shop (kind of)

don't mind me if i over explain things, don't reply when i have nothing to say, etc etc. it's the autism lol :-)
Pgv53XB.png
9R2Unq1.png
tn0RSo5.png
6ZdcGpT.png
dEe2UrM.png
@Liepard Okay, that sounds good! And I don't mind if the art takes a little longer to draw. I'm actually glad you haven't started yet, because I'd like to clarify something- my weird old serpent guy was supposed to be way longer than in those pictures, but I always drew him shorter than I liked because I ran out of room on the document.He would probably look more like this than this. Also he has a mane, as you can see in the first picture I sent, but i forgot to put it on his second drawing...

I'm working on my art too, but a few quick questions first:
Since Chroma is a hyena, does she have paw pads and/or a mane? If so, what colors are they?
Sorry for this, I started to put both things in the lineart before I realized neither was on your reference...
@Liepard Okay, that sounds good! And I don't mind if the art takes a little longer to draw. I'm actually glad you haven't started yet, because I'd like to clarify something- my weird old serpent guy was supposed to be way longer than in those pictures, but I always drew him shorter than I liked because I ran out of room on the document.He would probably look more like this than this. Also he has a mane, as you can see in the first picture I sent, but i forgot to put it on his second drawing...

I'm working on my art too, but a few quick questions first:
Since Chroma is a hyena, does she have paw pads and/or a mane? If so, what colors are they?
Sorry for this, I started to put both things in the lineart before I realized neither was on your reference...
@Donburi long snek!!! i'll keep that in mind haha
and yea she has both i guess lol,, the mane would probably b the dark brown like the stripes and the Toe Beans™ are the same colors as the eyes, tho idk in what sort of pattern so just do whatever oop s
@Donburi long snek!!! i'll keep that in mind haha
and yea she has both i guess lol,, the mane would probably b the dark brown like the stripes and the Toe Beans™ are the same colors as the eyes, tho idk in what sort of pattern so just do whatever oop s

don't mind me if i over explain things, don't reply when i have nothing to say, etc etc. it's the autism lol :-)
Pgv53XB.png
9R2Unq1.png
tn0RSo5.png
6ZdcGpT.png
dEe2UrM.png
@Donburi [yells] i am Finally Done i kind of... drew it in a completely different style?? oops [img]https://36.media.tumblr.com/918e8ff41f5eb37670340e97c70c3bce/tumblr_o2hqdf29KC1taswtqo1_500.png[/img] [url=http://orig01.deviantart.net/08f5/f/2016/044/1/f/friendo_is_dead_by_astral_kitties-d9rkgij.png]and the full size[/url] i made it tiny bc it's almost 2000 pixels wide hah ha ha a i hope it's Good bc i, personally, see so many mistakes rip and the colors are kinda off but that's because i can't shade without doing that for some reason lol tbh tho i was gonna try to draw it in a similar style to the stuff from earlier but idk i didn't feel v comfortable w/ that??? i like this one better even if it takes more time aaa
@Donburi [yells] i am Finally Done
i kind of... drew it in a completely different style?? oops

tumblr_o2hqdf29KC1taswtqo1_500.png

and the full size

i made it tiny bc it's almost 2000 pixels wide hah ha ha a

i hope it's Good bc i, personally, see so many mistakes rip
and the colors are kinda off but that's because i can't shade without doing that for some reason lol

tbh tho i was gonna try to draw it in a similar style to the stuff from earlier but idk i didn't feel v comfortable w/ that??? i like this one better even if it takes more time aaa

Pgv53XB.png
9R2Unq1.png
tn0RSo5.png
6ZdcGpT.png
dEe2UrM.png
@Liepard Hey, I'm back! Sorry for taking so long, I couldn't use Photoshop over the weekend for some reason. It's working now, though, so I was finally able to finish my side of the art trade. [img]https://36.media.tumblr.com/2d15300bc107ba8df0fbc91bb3bda696/tumblr_o2ngk2PD2G1uxa56do2_1280.png[/img] (sorry it ended up looking so weird, i don't usually shade like that and i will probably never shade like that again) version without the random splatter brush background:https://41.media.tumblr.com/b11d8ee90b1d39fc5214ae0a78432af0/tumblr_o2ngk2PD2G1uxa56do1_1280.png [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/ddcb51614bdcebfcb874a9f5777a6591/tumblr_o2ne790Ho11uxa56do3_540.png[/img] Also an extra little chibi because I felt bad for the wait And thanks for the art! Sorry, but I don't see any mistakes in it at all. I think the shading is really cool, it makes him look really shiny and expressive. Also, I like how you drew him with opposable thumbs. I hadn't even thought about doing that myself, but it makes him look really cute! :3 Thanks again for the art trade! I hope we can do this again sometime in the future! ^u^
@Liepard Hey, I'm back! Sorry for taking so long, I couldn't use Photoshop over the weekend for some reason. It's working now, though, so I was finally able to finish my side of the art trade.
tumblr_o2ngk2PD2G1uxa56do2_1280.png
(sorry it ended up looking so weird, i don't usually shade like that and i will probably never shade like that again)
version without the random splatter brush background:https://41.media.tumblr.com/b11d8ee90b1d39fc5214ae0a78432af0/tumblr_o2ngk2PD2G1uxa56do1_1280.png
tumblr_o2ne790Ho11uxa56do3_540.png
Also an extra little chibi because I felt bad for the wait

And thanks for the art! Sorry, but I don't see any mistakes in it at all. I think the shading is really cool, it makes him look really shiny and expressive.
Also, I like how you drew him with opposable thumbs. I hadn't even thought about doing that myself, but it makes him look really cute! :3
Thanks again for the art trade! I hope we can do this again sometime in the future! ^u^

@Donburi
!!!!!!! omg this is So Good 10/10
and the cheeb looks so pure im,

thank u also tho!! this was v fun tbh >:3c
@Donburi
!!!!!!! omg this is So Good 10/10
and the cheeb looks so pure im,

thank u also tho!! this was v fun tbh >:3c

Pgv53XB.png
9R2Unq1.png
tn0RSo5.png
6ZdcGpT.png
dEe2UrM.png
i reopened this!! >:3c
i hope i didn't forget anything ahh

this thread already has a few pages but whatever, i can live with that
i reopened this!! >:3c
i hope i didn't forget anything ahh

this thread already has a few pages but whatever, i can live with that

Pgv53XB.png
9R2Unq1.png
tn0RSo5.png
6ZdcGpT.png
dEe2UrM.png
@liepard Yessss a reopen :3
just wondering, can you draw ridgies well? I'm definitely ordering a thing but will not order a ridgeback if you cannot draw one
@liepard Yessss a reopen :3
just wondering, can you draw ridgies well? I'm definitely ordering a thing but will not order a ridgeback if you cannot draw one
@Donburi ;3c
i've never drawn any before so i messed around a bit and i did something
it looks kinda awkward so, y'know, have me draw a rb at your own risk hahaahah
@Donburi ;3c
i've never drawn any before so i messed around a bit and i did something
it looks kinda awkward so, y'know, have me draw a rb at your own risk hahaahah

Pgv53XB.png
9R2Unq1.png
tn0RSo5.png
6ZdcGpT.png
dEe2UrM.png
@Liepard Well I think that looks pretty cute, but if you want I could order art of another dragon species...
ALSO, what's your festival currency rate currently?
:} (bird smiley)
@Liepard Well I think that looks pretty cute, but if you want I could order art of another dragon species...
ALSO, what's your festival currency rate currently?
:} (bird smiley)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9