Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (on break)
1 2 3 4 5
hello. i have not done commissions in forever so bear with me <3 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/20020519][img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/26f6037b9895651b78b747d95fe8242f/20a9e59c3de40b51-c5/s1280x1920/d235fbf8855081b91cf4f397e3f6e22e6a09abbd.png[/img][/url] [s]but yeah as the title says, [b]100kt[/b] or [b]100g[/b] for one of these ([i]slight[/i] preference for treasure)[/s] i need to change this later bc i did my math wrong lol <3 [b]i WILL simplify things[/b], so lmk if there's any specific details you want to stay. or any details you want to be different from the actual dragon? also if you want a specific pose/etc... idk, just lmk if you have any specific requests lol!!! [b]tiny disclaimers:[/b] - i like to tweak my colors a little bit. it's REALLY not a huge difference (just a little warmer + less contrast, basically), but i can use the exact real colors instead if you really want them - i may experiment slightly with these! not much, cuz that's not the point, but just keep in mind they might not turn out [i]exactly[/i] like these examples i can also draw things that are Not fr dragons; i have now added an example at the end of this post! anyway, second example now!! i also did this one second, so it's probably more like what you'll get :-) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79543155][img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/d77ce7acdf2213fe30ce1521800d0457/20a9e59c3de40b51-dd/s1280x1920/c52c8955722338d515c3f31441f1992a995f3d5c.png[/img][/url] [size=2][i](note: both of these examples link to the actual dragons they're of, if you want to compare!)[/i][/size] now for This kind of info: 1. i don't want to accept several commissions and then get burned out halfway through drawing them. [b]so i'll probably accept one, maybe two, at a time[/b] (but like i said, i haven't done this in a while, so i'll just see how it goes) 2. [b]payment upfront!!![/b] (through one-way cr) 3. i'll be posting the finished art on my tumblr! you can post yours elsewhere if you want, just with credit please. [size=2][i](also, general advice: save things on ur own device either way, just cuz u never know tbh)[/i][/size] 4. credit is also appreciated here on fr, since as u can see my username here is not the same as what i normally use and i don't wanna add more signatures on the art and i might change it at some point and etc etc... anyway, basically just a link to my profile would be cool. it's mostly just about making it easier for others to find me if they're interested y'know? 5. this one should go without saying but don't use my art for profit or anything. i'll bite you. [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/639a363059712eab7cfd0f862461ba1d/fc36e58f88da6d93-c8/s1280x1920/c647e8304a240c5c5cb070d4d3b866610e19143c.png[/img] [b]note on pings!!![/b] i might just not reply to requests to be pinged, less hassle for everyone involved i think! if you ask, just assume the answer is "yeah sure", and i'll just ping you when i actually will be taking more commissions! [size=2][i](might add a proper pinglist here later though...)[/i][/size]
hello. i have not done commissions in forever so bear with me <3

d235fbf8855081b91cf4f397e3f6e22e6a09abbd.png

but yeah as the title says, 100kt or 100g for one of these (slight preference for treasure) i need to change this later bc i did my math wrong lol <3

i WILL simplify things, so lmk if there's any specific details you want to stay. or any details you want to be different from the actual dragon? also if you want a specific pose/etc... idk, just lmk if you have any specific requests lol!!!

tiny disclaimers:
- i like to tweak my colors a little bit. it's REALLY not a huge difference (just a little warmer + less contrast, basically), but i can use the exact real colors instead if you really want them
- i may experiment slightly with these! not much, cuz that's not the point, but just keep in mind they might not turn out exactly like these examples

i can also draw things that are Not fr dragons; i have now added an example at the end of this post!

anyway, second example now!! i also did this one second, so it's probably more like what you'll get :-)

c52c8955722338d515c3f31441f1992a995f3d5c.png

(note: both of these examples link to the actual dragons they're of, if you want to compare!)

now for This kind of info:

1. i don't want to accept several commissions and then get burned out halfway through drawing them. so i'll probably accept one, maybe two, at a time (but like i said, i haven't done this in a while, so i'll just see how it goes)

2. payment upfront!!! (through one-way cr)

3. i'll be posting the finished art on my tumblr! you can post yours elsewhere if you want, just with credit please. (also, general advice: save things on ur own device either way, just cuz u never know tbh)

4. credit is also appreciated here on fr, since as u can see my username here is not the same as what i normally use and i don't wanna add more signatures on the art and i might change it at some point and etc etc... anyway, basically just a link to my profile would be cool. it's mostly just about making it easier for others to find me if they're interested y'know?

5. this one should go without saying but don't use my art for profit or anything. i'll bite you.

c647e8304a240c5c5cb070d4d3b866610e19143c.png

note on pings!!! i might just not reply to requests to be pinged, less hassle for everyone involved i think! if you ask, just assume the answer is "yeah sure", and i'll just ping you when i actually will be taking more commissions!
(might add a proper pinglist here later though...)
100uh_oh.png . they/he || fr tumblr || art shop (kind of)

don't mind me if i over explain things, don't reply when i have nothing to say, etc etc. it's the autism lol :-)
Pgv53XB.png
9R2Unq1.png
tn0RSo5.png
6ZdcGpT.png
dEe2UrM.png
Hi, I would love to get a drawing of this dragon if thats alright, i can send a CR with treasure as soon as you want! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/32167638][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/321677/32167638_350.png[/img][/url]
Hi, I would love to get a drawing of this dragon if thats alright, i can send a CR with treasure as soon as you want!

32167638_350.png
fgjhkfyghkdfgk.png
if you'd be okay with drawing any of the first four of these non-FR dragon characters i'd love to get one! if none catch your eye i can show some FR dragons though :') i can pay in treasure!
if you'd be okay with drawing any of the first four of these non-FR dragon characters i'd love to get one! if none catch your eye i can show some FR dragons though :') i can pay in treasure!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
@Liepard

heya, would you be willing to draw a character like this? no worries if not!
https://characters.numbersstory.com/chara/frag/aite#art

also you could definitely charge more for your art! i would be happy to pay you at least 1kg <3

edit: WAH your neocities site is so so cool!!!! i love your headworld
@Liepard

heya, would you be willing to draw a character like this? no worries if not!
https://characters.numbersstory.com/chara/frag/aite#art

also you could definitely charge more for your art! i would be happy to pay you at least 1kg <3

edit: WAH your neocities site is so so cool!!!! i love your headworld
NY105Sx.gif
@Liepard

hi!! since you've got a couple requests ahead of me id love to be added to the pinglist if possible!
@Liepard

hi!! since you've got a couple requests ahead of me id love to be added to the pinglist if possible!
I would love to be added to your pinglist for future openings! ^^
I would love to be added to your pinglist for future openings! ^^
woah!! hi thanks for the interest :D

@sycamored a silly guy!! yes i accept, they have swag ???? u may send the cr

@Hocotate i would! i'm very tempted by rigelo, i am not immune to that color palette... i will try, u may also send cr :-)

@KoloKitten yea!! funny lil furry-adjacent creatures are right up my alley!! i'm thinkin i can probably manage 3 At Once rn so i'll also say u can send a cr whenever (maybe i won't accept until i'm done with the first two or somethin, who knows)

also thank you!!! ur stuff is cool too, i love seeing worlds with So Much like that, i could NEVER lol!! (also, pricing commissions is my enemy ngl. i'm always torn btw "noo this is not good enough" and "if you undercharge you will die instantly"... maybe i will raise the prices later, who knows!!!)

& @shaqshrek @TuxTheStrayCat ye sure i'll let u know!!! :3c
woah!! hi thanks for the interest :D

@sycamored a silly guy!! yes i accept, they have swag ???? u may send the cr

@Hocotate i would! i'm very tempted by rigelo, i am not immune to that color palette... i will try, u may also send cr :-)

@KoloKitten yea!! funny lil furry-adjacent creatures are right up my alley!! i'm thinkin i can probably manage 3 At Once rn so i'll also say u can send a cr whenever (maybe i won't accept until i'm done with the first two or somethin, who knows)

also thank you!!! ur stuff is cool too, i love seeing worlds with So Much like that, i could NEVER lol!! (also, pricing commissions is my enemy ngl. i'm always torn btw "noo this is not good enough" and "if you undercharge you will die instantly"... maybe i will raise the prices later, who knows!!!)

& @shaqshrek @TuxTheStrayCat ye sure i'll let u know!!! :3c
100uh_oh.png . they/he || fr tumblr || art shop (kind of)

don't mind me if i over explain things, don't reply when i have nothing to say, etc etc. it's the autism lol :-)
Pgv53XB.png
9R2Unq1.png
tn0RSo5.png
6ZdcGpT.png
dEe2UrM.png
thanks so much for taking on my comm!!! cr is sent your way :) handshake emoji... weird little furry creatures!!!!!
thanks so much for taking on my comm!!! cr is sent your way :) handshake emoji... weird little furry creatures!!!!!
NY105Sx.gif
I love your art so much!
May I be added to the pinglist for future openings?
I love your art so much!
May I be added to the pinglist for future openings?
Universe_Drifters.png
hi!
do you only draw dragons?
hi!
do you only draw dragons?
1 2 3 4 5