Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | -{ closed }- astral's art shop :3c
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@StygianForm asdfghjkl ty ;3
i can do two yeaa
since for both it's 320g , u can send 160g now i guess?? that's a lot of gems tbh lmao
@StygianForm asdfghjkl ty ;3
i can do two yeaa
since for both it's 320g , u can send 160g now i guess?? that's a lot of gems tbh lmao
100uh_oh.png . they/he || fr tumblr || art shop (kind of)

don't mind me if i over explain things, don't reply when i have nothing to say, etc etc. it's the autism lol :-)
Pgv53XB.png
9R2Unq1.png
tn0RSo5.png
6ZdcGpT.png
dEe2UrM.png
@Liepard No problem! I'll send the 160 over :)
@Liepard No problem! I'll send the 160 over :)
forum_signature_vix_by_cenobitesquid-dc8qu3x.png
@StygianForm aahh i just wanna say that these will prob take a while i just got sick and i have no energy for anything asdfghjkl
i know this prob isn't even necassary to say but i'd feel guilty so h ere,,

i will def get on drawing as soon as i feel better though aaaaaaaaaaaaaa
@StygianForm aahh i just wanna say that these will prob take a while i just got sick and i have no energy for anything asdfghjkl
i know this prob isn't even necassary to say but i'd feel guilty so h ere,,

i will def get on drawing as soon as i feel better though aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

don't mind me if i over explain things, don't reply when i have nothing to say, etc etc. it's the autism lol :-)
Pgv53XB.png
9R2Unq1.png
tn0RSo5.png
6ZdcGpT.png
dEe2UrM.png
@Liepard Oh no! Please don't worry about the timing, rest and feel better! :3
@Liepard Oh no! Please don't worry about the timing, rest and feel better! :3
[color=#8006CC]@StygianForm OkAy!!im done!! they actually turned out really good and i'm happy w/ them >:3 [img]https://67.media.tumblr.com/40a1b9fc04d864337bd4b1935bfeec13/tumblr_o9fjphaX3I1vxw8pgo3_1280.png[/img] [img]https://67.media.tumblr.com/f9a97197f97cba08fa94fda630e4cf8b/tumblr_o9fjphaX3I1vxw8pgo1_1280.png[/img] aand since they have white outlines here's the versions w/o them: [url=https://66.media.tumblr.com/fbc6750a2ad12cbcda4e3a588afdda36/tumblr_o9fjphaX3I1vxw8pgo4_1280.png]1[/url] [url=https://66.media.tumblr.com/4d942581152ee748ba88e8881eed7748/tumblr_o9fjphaX3I1vxw8pgo2_500.png]2[/url][/color]
@StygianForm OkAy!!im done!!
they actually turned out really good and i'm happy w/ them >:3

tumblr_o9fjphaX3I1vxw8pgo3_1280.png
tumblr_o9fjphaX3I1vxw8pgo1_1280.png

aand since they have white outlines here's the versions w/o them: 1 2

Pgv53XB.png
9R2Unq1.png
tn0RSo5.png
6ZdcGpT.png
dEe2UrM.png
@Liepard :DD Thank you so much!! They're both adorable! <3 <3 They came out great. I really like your shading and colors. Do I still owe you the second half of the payment? How much is it again?
@Liepard :DD Thank you so much!! They're both adorable! <3 <3 They came out great. I really like your shading and colors. Do I still owe you the second half of the payment? How much is it again?
@Liepard

omg..... could you add me to your pinglist? I'd like to throw some pixel money at you once you feel better~~
@Liepard

omg..... could you add me to your pinglist? I'd like to throw some pixel money at you once you feel better~~
tumblr_odovx0tBul1s99qe1o1_250.png
tumblr_inline_odrrlfxLRl1t7h64k_250.png
@StygianForm im glad you like them aaaaaay ;3 & yea it was 160g

@MissAlavesa sfahjakfdhfjsbfjsa sure tho it may be a while since i tend to take p long breaks btw opening these things ahaha
@StygianForm im glad you like them aaaaaay ;3 & yea it was 160g

@MissAlavesa sfahjakfdhfjsbfjsa sure tho it may be a while since i tend to take p long breaks btw opening these things ahaha

Pgv53XB.png
9R2Unq1.png
tn0RSo5.png
6ZdcGpT.png
dEe2UrM.png
@liepard

I'd be interested in a print of Sunrise Tiger, if you decide to make prints.
@liepard

I'd be interested in a print of Sunrise Tiger, if you decide to make prints.
@Calicougar i doubt i will tbh, skins are harder to sell so
@Calicougar i doubt i will tbh, skins are harder to sell so

Pgv53XB.png
9R2Unq1.png
tn0RSo5.png
6ZdcGpT.png
dEe2UrM.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9