Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | -{ closed }- astral's art shop :3c
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Liepard When I said festival currency rate, I meant how many pine cones you would accept as an equivalent to a certain amount of gems or something. Sorry I didn't elaborate before...
@Liepard When I said festival currency rate, I meant how many pine cones you would accept as an equivalent to a certain amount of gems or something. Sorry I didn't elaborate before...
@Donburi hhh tho id prefer treasure or gems tbh
i dont really need The Cones bc i can get enough in the coli haha
@Donburi hhh tho id prefer treasure or gems tbh
i dont really need The Cones bc i can get enough in the coli haha
100uh_oh.png . they/he || fr tumblr || art shop (kind of)

don't mind me if i over explain things, don't reply when i have nothing to say, etc etc. it's the autism lol :-)
Pgv53XB.png
9R2Unq1.png
tn0RSo5.png
6ZdcGpT.png
dEe2UrM.png
@Liepard Okay, sorry about that :/ [b]shaded:[/b]I guess so [b]payment:[/b] TREASURE (I don't have many gems right now :/) [b]apparel:[/b] helmet, scarf and necklace. and arm wrap if you include a hand or something [b]outline color:[/b]Eye color :P [b]notes:[/b] Loves battle, especially sea battles (even though she's a Wind dragon?) Also, I was planning on renaming her (I got her from the auction house) so that probably won't be her "final" name :/ [b]dragon pic:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20983783] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/209838/20983783_350.png[/img] [/url] and I'll send the payment tomorrow regardless of whether you're finished by then or not
@Liepard Okay, sorry about that :/
shaded:I guess so
payment: TREASURE (I don't have many gems right now :/)
apparel: helmet, scarf and necklace. and arm wrap if you include a hand or something
outline color:Eye color :P
notes: Loves battle, especially sea battles (even though she's a Wind dragon?)
Also, I was planning on renaming her (I got her from the auction house) so that probably won't be her "final" name :/
dragon pic:
20983783_350.png

and I'll send the payment tomorrow regardless of whether you're finished by then or not
@Donburi okay! i'll do this after i finish these Dang adopts ive been sitting on tbh
@Donburi okay! i'll do this after i finish these Dang adopts ive been sitting on tbh

don't mind me if i over explain things, don't reply when i have nothing to say, etc etc. it's the autism lol :-)
Pgv53XB.png
9R2Unq1.png
tn0RSo5.png
6ZdcGpT.png
dEe2UrM.png
[color=#8006CC]@Donburi today is productivity day >:3c [img]http://orig03.deviantart.net/28e5/f/2016/056/9/a/infinitesimal_by_astral_kitties-d9t2cyj.png[/img] those colors are so good, tho i am Dead[/color]
@Donburi today is productivity day >:3c

infinitesimal_by_astral_kitties-d9t2cyj.png

those colors are so good, tho
i am Dead

Pgv53XB.png
9R2Unq1.png
tn0RSo5.png
6ZdcGpT.png
dEe2UrM.png
@Liepard omg your art your [i]art[/i] i love everything about it! I'd love to order a piece, if that's okay with you! [b]Shaded:[/b] Yes please! [b]Payment:[/b] Shiny, gold treasure bits [b]Apparel:[/b] As much as you're comfortable with including ^^ [b]Outline Colour:[/b] Plain black is fine! [b]Notes: [/b]Takes being leader of the clan seriously but is really a big ball of nerdy stardust and a total sweetheart. dragon pic: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21007496] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/210075/21007496_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Liepard

omg your art
your art
i love everything about it!

I'd love to order a piece, if that's okay with you!

Shaded: Yes please!
Payment: Shiny, gold treasure bits
Apparel: As much as you're comfortable with including ^^
Outline Colour: Plain black is fine!
Notes: Takes being leader of the clan seriously but is really a big ball of nerdy stardust and a total sweetheart.
dragon pic:
21007496_350.png
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
@Starxy aaa tysm!

what a Cool Dragon tho omg
i'll draw this after i'm done with some other stuff ;3c
@Starxy aaa tysm!

what a Cool Dragon tho omg
i'll draw this after i'm done with some other stuff ;3c

Pgv53XB.png
9R2Unq1.png
tn0RSo5.png
6ZdcGpT.png
dEe2UrM.png
@Liepard

Thankies! I'm mega proud of her and am now in the process of showering her with as much art as possible because I love her so much ^^

Take as long as you need, there's no rush!! ;D
@Liepard

Thankies! I'm mega proud of her and am now in the process of showering her with as much art as possible because I love her so much ^^

Take as long as you need, there's no rush!! ;D
[color=#8006CC]@Starxy SOMEHOW i managed to finish this even though i'm in art block heck i didn't draw the bulb thing bc it wouldn't come out right and i made the outline colorful bc black looked weird oopss [img]http://orig02.deviantart.net/fbe0/f/2016/063/4/7/i_love_artblock_by_astral_kitties-d9tv44d.png[/img] on a side note i'm probably gonna close(?) this for a bit bc YIKES @ school and i'm also getting hype about ideas for stuff i'm never actually gonna finish hhhh[/color]
@Starxy SOMEHOW i managed to finish this even though i'm in art block heck

i didn't draw the bulb thing bc it wouldn't come out right
and i made the outline colorful bc black looked weird oopss

i_love_artblock_by_astral_kitties-d9tv44d.png

on a side note i'm probably gonna close(?) this for a bit bc YIKES @ school
and i'm also getting hype about ideas for stuff i'm never actually gonna finish hhhh

Pgv53XB.png
9R2Unq1.png
tn0RSo5.png
6ZdcGpT.png
dEe2UrM.png
@Liepard

Oh my goODNESS!!
Wowowow!!
She looks so adorable omg!!

Hey, I totally understand not being able to do the bulb, it wasn't majorly important, and that multicoloured outline looks fantastic! *.*

Thank you so much!! :D

I hope everything goes okay at school, and I hope your art block clears soon! ^^
@Liepard

Oh my goODNESS!!
Wowowow!!
She looks so adorable omg!!

Hey, I totally understand not being able to do the bulb, it wasn't majorly important, and that multicoloured outline looks fantastic! *.*

Thank you so much!! :D

I hope everything goes okay at school, and I hope your art block clears soon! ^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9