Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [S] Aruakhal Art Shop / CLOSED
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Aruakhal

Great! Just so I have an idea, what kind of commission would the value of those two accents get me?
@Aruakhal

Great! Just so I have an idea, what kind of commission would the value of those two accents get me?
I'm participating in the FR Trick or Treating!
@Kionani

A couple image or 2 separated waist-up if humanoid or full body if feral but not too large/complex!
I also can offer to livestream your piece in an appointed time which is comfortable for both of us :>
@Kionani

A couple image or 2 separated waist-up if humanoid or full body if feral but not too large/complex!
I also can offer to livestream your piece in an appointed time which is comfortable for both of us :>
747607_900.gif
@Aruakhal

Sweet. I'd love a humanoid couple drawing of these two goobers, then: Vitoreva and Fenriel. :) Vitoreva has a ref of her that I drew on her page, but haven't had time for Fenriel. I hope that isn't an issue for you! If it is, let me know and I'll see what I can do.
@Aruakhal

Sweet. I'd love a humanoid couple drawing of these two goobers, then: Vitoreva and Fenriel. :) Vitoreva has a ref of her that I drew on her page, but haven't had time for Fenriel. I hope that isn't an issue for you! If it is, let me know and I'll see what I can do.
I'm participating in the FR Trick or Treating!
@Kionani

If you have some idea how you imagine Fenriel I can work from text as well !
I add your name on the waiting list and try to finish the active list fast, so I wont make you wait for too long ! :>
@Kionani

If you have some idea how you imagine Fenriel I can work from text as well !
I add your name on the waiting list and try to finish the active list fast, so I wont make you wait for too long ! :>
747607_900.gif
@Aruakhal Thanks! ;)

Here are a list of items:
- Companion Comet
- Golem Gauntlet
- Windbound Plumage
- Thresher Flatfins
- Accent: Gilded Metalwork
- Skin: Hidden in Shadow (I have 2)
@Aruakhal Thanks! ;)

Here are a list of items:
- Companion Comet
- Golem Gauntlet
- Windbound Plumage
- Thresher Flatfins
- Accent: Gilded Metalwork
- Skin: Hidden in Shadow (I have 2)
@Celty20

Oh, oh!

You have me for sure with the Companion Comet I was actually looking for that one but forgot to list!
For that one could offer a human/oid bust - or if you can pair it with some treasure or gem it could be a waist up human/oid with a little background or a full body feral in a dynamic pose :>
@Celty20

Oh, oh!

You have me for sure with the Companion Comet I was actually looking for that one but forgot to list!
For that one could offer a human/oid bust - or if you can pair it with some treasure or gem it could be a waist up human/oid with a little background or a full body feral in a dynamic pose :>
747607_900.gif
@Aruakhal Yay! ^^ How much more treasure would be needed to get a full body feral?
@Aruakhal Yay! ^^ How much more treasure would be needed to get a full body feral?
@Celty20

Ah sorry was travelling a lot between my city so a bit slow maintenance my responses !
I would say 150k and we would be set if that is okay with you ! :>

Also I edited the main post, I have a limited edition offer up for sketches for treasures only for anyone if interested ! :>
@Celty20

Ah sorry was travelling a lot between my city so a bit slow maintenance my responses !
I would say 150k and we would be set if that is okay with you ! :>

Also I edited the main post, I have a limited edition offer up for sketches for treasures only for anyone if interested ! :>
747607_900.gif
@Aruakhal No worries! :)
Yay! That's wonderful! I would love a full body feral piece then, of her: http://i.imgur.com/nKuLtsu.png

The only thing is, I'd like her colors changed. She's a very nature themed character, so her colors are seasonal, and this time I would love her to be in her Winter form.

Colors: http://www.colourlovers.com/palette/2118252/Night_Pine and http://www.colourlovers.com/palette/1575841/impressions
Like the reference photo of her, I would like the darker colors to go on top and then gradually change into the lighter colors, kind of like a dead winter effect. (leaves have fallen off and the nights are longer, pine trees are seen more often, and then snow, etc.)

For the vines woven into her fur and the wood on her lower legs and horns, I would like the color to be this: 9F989B - or a darker version of it, which ever works better - I still would like a slightly brown color

For the piece itself, I'd like her to be in some dynamic position (I'm honestly not certain as to what...^^;) with a few feathers falling out and snow or frost on the top of her wings

Eyes for this one would be a warm gold.

I'm so sorry about all that, please let me know if it's confusing, or if you need me to clarify anything. :)

Also, when would you like payment? Now or after the piece is finished?
@Aruakhal No worries! :)
Yay! That's wonderful! I would love a full body feral piece then, of her: http://i.imgur.com/nKuLtsu.png

The only thing is, I'd like her colors changed. She's a very nature themed character, so her colors are seasonal, and this time I would love her to be in her Winter form.

Colors: http://www.colourlovers.com/palette/2118252/Night_Pine and http://www.colourlovers.com/palette/1575841/impressions
Like the reference photo of her, I would like the darker colors to go on top and then gradually change into the lighter colors, kind of like a dead winter effect. (leaves have fallen off and the nights are longer, pine trees are seen more often, and then snow, etc.)

For the vines woven into her fur and the wood on her lower legs and horns, I would like the color to be this: 9F989B - or a darker version of it, which ever works better - I still would like a slightly brown color

For the piece itself, I'd like her to be in some dynamic position (I'm honestly not certain as to what...^^;) with a few feathers falling out and snow or frost on the top of her wings

Eyes for this one would be a warm gold.

I'm so sorry about all that, please let me know if it's confusing, or if you need me to clarify anything. :)

Also, when would you like payment? Now or after the piece is finished?
@Celty20

Does anything else changes on her or only the colours?
I mean winter trees lose their leaves and look dry and dead as they enter the vegetative stage.

Also it helps me a tones to know a bit more of the personality of the character for picking pose and concept when start composing the work !

With payment I am fine with half/half, you pay part of it now and the rest after the work is completed ! It is by my experience the most comfortable for everyone :>
@Celty20

Does anything else changes on her or only the colours?
I mean winter trees lose their leaves and look dry and dead as they enter the vegetative stage.

Also it helps me a tones to know a bit more of the personality of the character for picking pose and concept when start composing the work !

With payment I am fine with half/half, you pay part of it now and the rest after the work is completed ! It is by my experience the most comfortable for everyone :>
747607_900.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12