Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [S] Aruakhal Art Shop / CLOSED
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
@Aruakhal

quiet, proud? I haven't thought of the huge details yet, so really go with what you see :o
@Aruakhal

quiet, proud? I haven't thought of the huge details yet, so really go with what you see :o
7b2b63aa96.png
@Itsy

All right then !
Send me the paymanet and I will starting to sketch immediately ! :>
@Itsy

All right then !
Send me the paymanet and I will starting to sketch immediately ! :>
747607_900.gif
@Itsy [center]And here you go - its completed ! :> [url=http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/chayot/24558367/686744/686744_900.jpg][img]http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/chayot/24558367/686874/686874_900.png[/img][/url][/center] Hope you like it ! :>
@Itsy
And here you go - its completed ! :>

686874_900.png

Hope you like it ! :>
747607_900.gif
@Aruakhal do you want the full 1200 gems for a slot? I don't think I saw how much for a regular slot, though I could have slipped over it, and I'm really sorry if I did!
@Aruakhal do you want the full 1200 gems for a slot? I don't think I saw how much for a regular slot, though I could have slipped over it, and I'm really sorry if I did!
dcw9en6-f07ad240-1627-4c03-8fca-15fd079eb086.jpg
@QuickSilvr

Depends which slot we talking about !
I have a list for sketches - and the regular one where I think only could put you on the waiting list, since I need to finish the active ones first :>
@QuickSilvr

Depends which slot we talking about !
I have a list for sketches - and the regular one where I think only could put you on the waiting list, since I need to finish the active ones first :>
747607_900.gif
@Aruakhal

Oh wow, it's absolutely beautiful. Thank you so much!
@Aruakhal

Oh wow, it's absolutely beautiful. Thank you so much!
7b2b63aa96.png
@Aruakhal I was talking about the regular slots, but I also really love your sketch slots too, I just don't have any treasure right now, it's all gems. I can go convert some gems to treasure though, so if you'd prefer that I ask for one of those slots, since you do have a waiting list, I'm really fine with either, feel free to pick :) And just so you can see what I want, if that would affect which slot you'd want me to go to, I'd love something of this girl, as I'm working out her bio. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3396090] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/33961/3396090_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Aruakhal I was talking about the regular slots, but I also really love your sketch slots too, I just don't have any treasure right now, it's all gems. I can go convert some gems to treasure though, so if you'd prefer that I ask for one of those slots, since you do have a waiting list, I'm really fine with either, feel free to pick :)

And just so you can see what I want, if that would affect which slot you'd want me to go to, I'd love something of this girl, as I'm working out her bio.

3396090_350.png
dcw9en6-f07ad240-1627-4c03-8fca-15fd079eb086.jpg
@Aruakhal I have a Glimmer gene I don't need that I'm willing to send your way in exchange of some art! I can also add some treasure on top of the gene if it isn't enough! My question is if you'd be willing to draw this OC, or only dragons or gijinkas?
@Aruakhal I have a Glimmer gene I don't need that I'm willing to send your way in exchange of some art! I can also add some treasure on top of the gene if it isn't enough! My question is if you'd be willing to draw this OC, or only dragons or gijinkas?
@Aruakhal I have the peregrine gene! I.... I'm a bit confused on how the slots work.... but I'd be willing to wait, if you have a wait-list open? :3
@Aruakhal I have the peregrine gene! I.... I'm a bit confused on how the slots work.... but I'd be willing to wait, if you have a wait-list open? :3
@Itsy

Glad you enjoy it! Also thanks so much for purchase from my shop it was a pleasure working with you :>

@QuickSilvr

I can take gems in 1:600 ratio if that is fine with you for payment - gems always come handy ! :>
And about the slots, I definitely can add you for a sketch without issues!
About the regular slots I prefer receive items from the wishlist (especially accents and half skins) or if you have the right amount of gem I can purchase them from (be in AH or from the maker's store in stock).
Which one for you would be more comfortable to work out for you?

@WhiteMantis

Hiho!
Only the sketches are strictly dragons - the regular slots can be anything which not falls into the "not to do" list I written up in the first post :>
Glimmer + treasure sounds good to me !
I dont have that much anthro art examples to link but I hope the listed examples give enough insight the style I have and the quality I work with :>
I add you on the waiting list - also if you can give me some personality of your character it would help a lot for picking pose/mood and atmosphere :>

@SHaDOS

Hiho!

I think can still stuff you on my waiting list - for a peregine gene and some treasure with it? :>

@Itsy

Glad you enjoy it! Also thanks so much for purchase from my shop it was a pleasure working with you :>

@QuickSilvr

I can take gems in 1:600 ratio if that is fine with you for payment - gems always come handy ! :>
And about the slots, I definitely can add you for a sketch without issues!
About the regular slots I prefer receive items from the wishlist (especially accents and half skins) or if you have the right amount of gem I can purchase them from (be in AH or from the maker's store in stock).
Which one for you would be more comfortable to work out for you?

@WhiteMantis

Hiho!
Only the sketches are strictly dragons - the regular slots can be anything which not falls into the "not to do" list I written up in the first post :>
Glimmer + treasure sounds good to me !
I dont have that much anthro art examples to link but I hope the listed examples give enough insight the style I have and the quality I work with :>
I add you on the waiting list - also if you can give me some personality of your character it would help a lot for picking pose/mood and atmosphere :>

@SHaDOS

Hiho!

I think can still stuff you on my waiting list - for a peregine gene and some treasure with it? :>

747607_900.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12