Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [S] Aruakhal Art Shop / CLOSED
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@Aruakhal Oh my goodness. I'm pretty sure you've heard this a lot, but wow. Your art is [i]Stunning[/i] with a capital S. Holy cow. 0o0 Okay. If you haven't got any open slots available, that's alright, but I was wondering if you'd be willing to do a sketch of this dragon here? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5280690] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/52807/5280690_350.png[/img] [/url] I haven't really got any drawings of her commissioned yet, so this would be her first. If you do have some space, please let me know! :) Thank you!
@Aruakhal
Oh my goodness.
I'm pretty sure you've heard this a lot, but wow. Your art is Stunning with a capital S.
Holy cow. 0o0
Okay.
If you haven't got any open slots available, that's alright, but I was wondering if you'd be willing to do a sketch of this dragon here?

5280690_350.png

I haven't really got any drawings of her commissioned yet, so this would be her first. If you do have some space, please let me know! :) Thank you!
ZVpCPil.png
@Aruakhal
Oh my god your art holy smokes. Do you have a pinglist?? Are you open for orders?? Please I must know this fellow Arcanite ;w;
@Aruakhal
Oh my god your art holy smokes. Do you have a pinglist?? Are you open for orders?? Please I must know this fellow Arcanite ;w;
zu98AYW.gif
pYG2o2D.pngROOkhjW.pngqzuygoC.png
PxWaFa4.pngPqkCsO6.png
OH my I didn't even know you were on here (and haven't been on here in awhile myself O_O) Can I potentially get that last waitlist spot if I'm reading this right? And are you alright with drawing dragons that aren't quite FR species? @Aruakhal
OH my I didn't even know you were on here (and haven't been on here in awhile myself O_O) Can I potentially get that last waitlist spot if I'm reading this right? And are you alright with drawing dragons that aren't quite FR species? @Aruakhal
p9QNy6q.pngToyhouse || Tumblr
@Aruakhal :O I came from your auction!! I love your art and would die to order!! Can I be on your general pinglist or are there possibly any slots left?
@Aruakhal :O I came from your auction!! I love your art and would die to order!! Can I be on your general pinglist or are there possibly any slots left?
3IHDrqr1xttqF6zxc2rXfE.png5kiGHfxwPoqgkIBBa0gYFf.png2DdaM7j1k9Sz7oO5e4nB82.gif
@Aruakhal

Could you put me on the waiting list please? I adore your art, and have a mighty need.
@Aruakhal

Could you put me on the waiting list please? I adore your art, and have a mighty need.
ybwf4f9.gif
@Aruakhal
That is some incredible art! :O I would love to be on your general pinglist!
@Aruakhal
That is some incredible art! :O I would love to be on your general pinglist!
X33OFYD.png
@Aruakhal
Oh hello here! Is there any slot for your amazing 270k treasure sketch? That's really cool and if any left I'd like one!
@Aruakhal
Oh hello here! Is there any slot for your amazing 270k treasure sketch? That's really cool and if any left I'd like one!
Being pinged for a while here - I atm not really in the time to keep art shop as this here so it remains closed til further notice.

I may need to revamp at a time as well but first I really must catch up on my to-do-list sorry everyone!
Being pinged for a while here - I atm not really in the time to keep art shop as this here so it remains closed til further notice.

I may need to revamp at a time as well but first I really must catch up on my to-do-list sorry everyone!
747607_900.gif
@Aruakhal Are you interested in doing some website buttons?
@Aruakhal Are you interested in doing some website buttons?
Animated%20Lauren-sm_zpswflpqod1.pngSleeping%20Meroe_zpsgdmhbnxs.gifmaGQFx6.png
@WitchyWriter

Never did buttons and not sure how those work?
I mean size/parameters/rules for it so can not tell
@WitchyWriter

Never did buttons and not sure how those work?
I mean size/parameters/rules for it so can not tell
747607_900.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12