Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [S] Aruakhal Art Shop / CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Aruakhal

I've got both. ^^
What would you draw for them?
@Aruakhal

I've got both. ^^
What would you draw for them?
lonely rider
@Aruakhal
I just bought a Kelpie Guise for you :D

I will edit this post (or answer, if you answer first) with my wish. Just have to look for something. :)

Edit:
So, there is much more interest, as i can see. ^^'
Well, the Guise is bought, so if you want, its there, otherwise i will probably try to sell it again.
About the picture: I wold be glad about anything beginning with bust. It would be awesome, if you would make some glowing effect in it, maybe also halloween-themed, but i will give you much freedom with that. The Charakter would be my OC, either as Dragon or as Naga.
(If you choose another user, i would really like to get pinged again, your art is really awesome! :D)
@Aruakhal
I just bought a Kelpie Guise for you :D

I will edit this post (or answer, if you answer first) with my wish. Just have to look for something. :)

Edit:
So, there is much more interest, as i can see. ^^'
Well, the Guise is bought, so if you want, its there, otherwise i will probably try to sell it again.
About the picture: I wold be glad about anything beginning with bust. It would be awesome, if you would make some glowing effect in it, maybe also halloween-themed, but i will give you much freedom with that. The Charakter would be my OC, either as Dragon or as Naga.
(If you choose another user, i would really like to get pinged again, your art is really awesome! :D)
banner_igel.png
@Aruakhal
I have an arcane sprite. :o
what are you offering in terms of art for it? :3
@Aruakhal
I have an arcane sprite. :o
what are you offering in terms of art for it? :3
Pixelssss Art Shop ; v ; ddlqjmp-629c8233-47d2-4777-b934-b0d4dd58516d.png
@atemu

For both I would draw something like this one :>
Can be both human/oid or creature/animal. If creature depending its complexity/size how much to draw, a smaller type can be full body, something really complex and large is more bust alike!

I can snap a little background with it as well, but nothing too complex or overly detailed!

@Terralux

I did not thought there will be this large interest, but all alone the apparel in value not enough for an art since most of these works I am offering is value of 20$+
If you have anything more to offer next to it (gems or treasure) next to it, I can put you on the waiting list without problem - since I enjoy that apparel enough to use it on more then one dragon in my lair :>

@MoonGoddess

Do you have any other sprite by any chance? Since Atemu already offered both items and I would not mind to maybe get more of them since they are super cute :>
@atemu

For both I would draw something like this one :>
Can be both human/oid or creature/animal. If creature depending its complexity/size how much to draw, a smaller type can be full body, something really complex and large is more bust alike!

I can snap a little background with it as well, but nothing too complex or overly detailed!

@Terralux

I did not thought there will be this large interest, but all alone the apparel in value not enough for an art since most of these works I am offering is value of 20$+
If you have anything more to offer next to it (gems or treasure) next to it, I can put you on the waiting list without problem - since I enjoy that apparel enough to use it on more then one dragon in my lair :>

@MoonGoddess

Do you have any other sprite by any chance? Since Atemu already offered both items and I would not mind to maybe get more of them since they are super cute :>
747607_900.gif
@aruakhal
I do have a Lightning Sprite? But depends on what you are offering art wise?

And....would you take straight gems?
@aruakhal
I do have a Lightning Sprite? But depends on what you are offering art wise?

And....would you take straight gems?
@Aruakhal
Sure, how much would you like to take for a bust or something like that? :)
@Aruakhal
Sure, how much would you like to take for a bust or something like that? :)
banner_igel.png
@MoonGoddess

Sounds good to me and for the sprite with gems in value of 300k treasure (can be in pure gems of course) I could offer an art like this !
It can be a bit more complex creature as well or focus on just one character but a bit more cleaner details face-wise :>

@Terralux

what you say on 400k treasure and the apparel? :>
@MoonGoddess

Sounds good to me and for the sprite with gems in value of 300k treasure (can be in pure gems of course) I could offer an art like this !
It can be a bit more complex creature as well or focus on just one character but a bit more cleaner details face-wise :>

@Terralux

what you say on 400k treasure and the apparel? :>
747607_900.gif
@Aruakhal
Allright, i will store both for you. :)
@Aruakhal
Allright, i will store both for you. :)
banner_igel.png
@aruakhal
So basically around 4000 gems for a piece of art?
Would it be for a couple? Or?
@aruakhal
So basically around 4000 gems for a piece of art?
Would it be for a couple? Or?
@Terralux

Perfect, I put your name on waiting list, I must finish 2 arts first but then can move on yours - will notify you when starting of course! :>
@Terralux

Perfect, I put your name on waiting list, I must finish 2 arts first but then can move on yours - will notify you when starting of course! :>
747607_900.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12