Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | A Robot's Desk [Closed]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@surfingpikachu [img]http://40.media.tumblr.com/38fb905857f65604a683e63f99d37bfa/tumblr_o1yo1jv1cr1v2coooo1_1280.jpg[/img] Did I mention that she was a pretty dragon? Because she is. If there is anything you would like me to fix, please don't hesitate to tell me!! Oh, also. She's a reallllly pretty dragon. Did I say that already? Edit: What.. I have to fix a few things. I must be drunk or something when I was drawing this..
@surfingpikachu

tumblr_o1yo1jv1cr1v2coooo1_1280.jpg

Did I mention that she was a pretty dragon? Because she is. If there is anything you would like me to fix, please don't hesitate to tell me!! Oh, also. She's a reallllly pretty dragon. Did I say that already?

Edit: What.. I have to fix a few things. I must be drunk or something when I was drawing this..
MVxSTuW.jpg
@Egg

Yess, there's that as well.

I would bump if I wasn't lazy to draw. See, but now I have inspiration. Which is a first..
@Egg

Yess, there's that as well.

I would bump if I wasn't lazy to draw. See, but now I have inspiration. Which is a first..
MVxSTuW.jpg
@Vistron I really like it, and she thanks you for the compliment :) What were you planning on fixing?
@Vistron I really like it, and she thanks you for the compliment :) What were you planning on fixing?
@surfingpikachu

//shyly pings// I.. I hope I'm not bothering you.. Eh heh.. I know it's been awhile, but I've been super busy with things at home. I had it finished for awhile, but I haven't had time to post the fixed picture..

Edit 2: http://imgur.com/XwtRI1a
@surfingpikachu

//shyly pings// I.. I hope I'm not bothering you.. Eh heh.. I know it's been awhile, but I've been super busy with things at home. I had it finished for awhile, but I haven't had time to post the fixed picture..

Edit 2: http://imgur.com/XwtRI1a
MVxSTuW.jpg
@ImpossibleJedi4
Mark!
@ImpossibleJedi4
Mark!
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
I'll probably have to redo the whole shop.. ;;;;
I'll probably have to redo the whole shop.. ;;;;
MVxSTuW.jpg
@Donnervogel ((New Tablet)) @FloatingInSpace ((New Tablet)) @surfingpikachu ((New Tablet)) @kiryo ((Treasure Slots)) @tayssi ((Digital Chibi's)) @Egg ((General)) @Saern ((Treasure Slots))

Hiya guys! I have the motivation to actually open my shop again. @ ~ @ ) I fixed it around though, so you'll no longer see traditional from me. I was finally able to snag an art tablet and now I can draw once again. Aside from that, I have also opened my treasure slots once more. I'm trying to get enough money so switch flights soon. With that said, I will now have specific slots. 1 for chibi and 2 for busts or any kind. I also need to practice so this is a good way to do it.
@Donnervogel ((New Tablet)) @FloatingInSpace ((New Tablet)) @surfingpikachu ((New Tablet)) @kiryo ((Treasure Slots)) @tayssi ((Digital Chibi's)) @Egg ((General)) @Saern ((Treasure Slots))

Hiya guys! I have the motivation to actually open my shop again. @ ~ @ ) I fixed it around though, so you'll no longer see traditional from me. I was finally able to snag an art tablet and now I can draw once again. Aside from that, I have also opened my treasure slots once more. I'm trying to get enough money so switch flights soon. With that said, I will now have specific slots. 1 for chibi and 2 for busts or any kind. I also need to practice so this is a good way to do it.
MVxSTuW.jpg
Smol bump. ;;;
Smol bump. ;;;
MVxSTuW.jpg
@Vistron

Character: references here
Type of Drawing: chibi
Payment: treasure (80k)
Other: n/a
Stay On Pinglist?: n/a

Let me know if you accept and I'll send the first half of treasure over your way.
@Vistron

Character: references here
Type of Drawing: chibi
Payment: treasure (80k)
Other: n/a
Stay On Pinglist?: n/a

Let me know if you accept and I'll send the first half of treasure over your way.
IspWrJ4.giftumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro3_250.gifBXkj7FL.gif
@Vistron Aaaa, your art's fantastic! Do you happen to offer couple art options for the chibi style?
@Vistron Aaaa, your art's fantastic! Do you happen to offer couple art options for the chibi style?
31184923_pIXlt8ZbyCF6qdI.gif
eri|31|fr+0|tumblr
baeridan___eridan_by_featherfell-d9lxf8r.gif
Copypaste my name when pinging.
Try again if I don't reply in 24 hrs.

iuEBSJ3.png
0T9buOf.png
CfyODjg.png
7Zid8hE.png
G8AyR6r.png
9PstSFT.png
gMDuKVs.png