Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | A Robot's Desk [Closed]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@tayssi

Oh I can say the exact same thing here.. ;;;;

Alright! Half would be awesome. Maybe 81 so you can keep more?
@tayssi

Oh I can say the exact same thing here.. ;;;;

Alright! Half would be awesome. Maybe 81 so you can keep more?
MVxSTuW.jpg
@Vistron
Atleast i'm not the only one, then! x'D

Sent! Thank you so much :)
@Vistron
Atleast i'm not the only one, then! x'D

Sent! Thank you so much :)
75065221_aTNRAxH2uSwvfsS.png
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/H70BE7J.jpg[/img] What if I added chibi's.... Ignore horrible quality for the moment.. Would anyone be interested..?
H70BE7J.jpg

What if I added chibi's.... Ignore horrible quality for the moment..

Would anyone be interested..?
MVxSTuW.jpg
@Vistron
ME ME ME I WOULD BE

by the way, how's mine coming along? :)
@Vistron
ME ME ME I WOULD BE

by the way, how's mine coming along? :)
@tayssi

Ah, alright. Guess I'll throw it up there then.

I started on the sketch. All I have to do is darken it, erase a few lines, add background and bam, I'll be done. But at the moment, I'm currently suffering depression and anxiety. I'm sure it'll clear up soon so that I can finish! Eh heh.. ;;
@tayssi

Ah, alright. Guess I'll throw it up there then.

I started on the sketch. All I have to do is darken it, erase a few lines, add background and bam, I'll be done. But at the moment, I'm currently suffering depression and anxiety. I'm sure it'll clear up soon so that I can finish! Eh heh.. ;;
MVxSTuW.jpg
@Vistron
:D

Aw, sorry to hear that. Take your time, really! I was just checking in to see if you'd forgotten about it ahahaha not a 'you better have this completed soon or else' kinda thing. That'd be mean aha
@Vistron
:D

Aw, sorry to hear that. Take your time, really! I was just checking in to see if you'd forgotten about it ahahaha not a 'you better have this completed soon or else' kinda thing. That'd be mean aha
@tayssi Finished. I hope I did alright. If you need me to change anything, please tell me. ;v; ) Once you're happy with it, you can send the rest over. [img]http://41.media.tumblr.com/d9628fb3370a78213d458d8f34d818c2/tumblr_o1wwc4704s1v2coooo1_1280.jpg[/img]
@tayssi

Finished. I hope I did alright. If you need me to change anything, please tell me. ;v; ) Once you're happy with it, you can send the rest over.

tumblr_o1wwc4704s1v2coooo1_1280.jpg
MVxSTuW.jpg
@Vistron

I didn't know you had an art shop! Pinglist please :)
@Vistron

I didn't know you had an art shop! Pinglist please :)
lm7NGlm.png
@Egg

I call it, "The Dead Shop" because I barely bump this thing. Someone just found it through my profile.. Just like you. PFT-
@Egg

I call it, "The Dead Shop" because I barely bump this thing. Someone just found it through my profile.. Just like you. PFT-
MVxSTuW.jpg
@Vistron

... Please remember to bump this shop D:

Orrrrr I guess we can just talk and it'll just bump itself xD
@Vistron

... Please remember to bump this shop D:

Orrrrr I guess we can just talk and it'll just bump itself xD
lm7NGlm.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12