Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | A Robot's Desk [Closed]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
I should probably bump this up again..
I should probably bump this up again..
MVxSTuW.jpg
@Vistron

I've got some choices for you :)
I'm only looking for one at this moment so you're free to choose who you'd like to do!

Character: Blue Hawk
Type of Drawing: Waist-up

Character: Nameless guy 1

Character: Raven
Type of drawing: Waist-up

Character: Gray

Payment: Gems
Other: What do backgrounds cost? (Just a simple one like in Exmaple 1?)

@Vistron

I've got some choices for you :)
I'm only looking for one at this moment so you're free to choose who you'd like to do!

Character: Blue Hawk

Character: Nameless guy 1

Character: Raven
Type of drawing: Waist-up

Character: Gray

Payment: Gems
Other: What do backgrounds cost? (Just a simple one like in Exmaple 1?)

75065221_aTNRAxH2uSwvfsS.png
@tayssi

Woah. Thanks for finding my shop after a whole month. ;v; ) Blue Hawk seems lovely. Love his personality and stuff. I can do him! Let's see here. My conversion rate for gems is 1:650. 100kT=153 gems. I'd only ask about 10 more gems just for a background. Everything fine? :0
@tayssi

Woah. Thanks for finding my shop after a whole month. ;v; ) Blue Hawk seems lovely. Love his personality and stuff. I can do him! Let's see here. My conversion rate for gems is 1:650. 100kT=153 gems. I'd only ask about 10 more gems just for a background. Everything fine? :0
MVxSTuW.jpg
@Vistron [b]Character:[/b] my progen, Slytherin! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12114702] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/121148/12114702_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Type of Drawing:[/b] fullbody gijinka (refs are on her bio! Just click on the boxes and it wil lead you to the picture. The top ones are the updated references btw!) [b]Payment: [/b]how much is it in gems? :) And if you added a forest background? Please let me know. [b]Other:[/b] Please add me to the pinglist for new tablet too? Thank you!
@Vistron
Character: my progen, Slytherin!

12114702_350.png

Type of Drawing: fullbody gijinka (refs are on her bio! Just click on the boxes and it wil lead you to the picture. The top ones are the updated references btw!)
Payment: how much is it in gems? :) And if you added a forest background? Please let me know.
Other: Please add me to the pinglist for new tablet too? Thank you!
@surfingpikachu

Ah, another person! I feel so popular now. Ah hah.. ;;; Her Gijinka is so pretty, just like your Progen. I'm quite jealous. Since it's 150kT for full body. And my conversion rate is 1:650, it'll be 230 gems. And like I said above, it'll only cost 10 gems more. Backgrounds are a little was for me since I can be messy on them. Ah hah.. Everything seem alright to you?
@surfingpikachu

Ah, another person! I feel so popular now. Ah hah.. ;;; Her Gijinka is so pretty, just like your Progen. I'm quite jealous. Since it's 150kT for full body. And my conversion rate is 1:650, it'll be 230 gems. And like I said above, it'll only cost 10 gems more. Backgrounds are a little was for me since I can be messy on them. Ah hah.. Everything seem alright to you?
MVxSTuW.jpg
@Vistron perfect! Should I send payment now? :))))
@Vistron perfect! Should I send payment now? :))))
@surfingpikachu

Half is fine. Other half will keep me motivated to draw. Thanks for commissioning me in the meantime! Hopefully I'll get this done quick once my arm wants to work with me. Ah hah. ;;
@surfingpikachu

Half is fine. Other half will keep me motivated to draw. Thanks for commissioning me in the meantime! Hopefully I'll get this done quick once my arm wants to work with me. Ah hah. ;;
MVxSTuW.jpg
@Vistron
Your arts are amazing !:o
Can i get a ping when treasure slot are open?
@Vistron
Your arts are amazing !:o
Can i get a ping when treasure slot are open?
1909391_n5t78myY5g3IX7h.png
@Kiryo

Thank you. ;__; ) And added. Thanks for the interest!
@Kiryo

Thank you. ;__; ) And added. Thanks for the interest!
MVxSTuW.jpg
@Vistron
I can be a determined person when trying to find art x'D

Blue it is! Glad you like him :)
And that price is fine :3 so did you want me to send half? That's 81.5 xD I can send 81 or 82 xD
@Vistron
I can be a determined person when trying to find art x'D

Blue it is! Glad you like him :)
And that price is fine :3 so did you want me to send half? That's 81.5 xD I can send 81 or 82 xD
75065221_aTNRAxH2uSwvfsS.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12