Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Steex's Gijinka Shop [HIATUS]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
@Steex

Ahh, thank you so much, it looks fantastic!

Sorry to hear about the art theft tho :c
@Steex

Ahh, thank you so much, it looks fantastic!

Sorry to hear about the art theft tho :c
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.pngtumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.png
@Lucatri
You're welcome; I'm glad you like it! And it's alright, I got them all resolved pretty quickly. Thanks for the concern ^^
@Lucatri
You're welcome; I'm glad you like it! And it's alright, I got them all resolved pretty quickly. Thanks for the concern ^^
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
@Piney Your piece is finished! Your description of her makes me think of Petunia Elkwood, so I kind of drew inspiration from there :P Anyway, if you click the picture it should bring you to the tumblr post; you can grab the full sized version there. Thanks for commissioning me! [url=http://crystalspinepenguins.tumblr.com/post/127294646517/commission-for-piney-2000-gijinka-of-holly][img]http://40.media.tumblr.com/fb892639975cda50173aae266e543d79/tumblr_ntgz35M2MT1u7cg2co1_500.png[/img][/url]
@Piney
Your piece is finished! Your description of her makes me think of Petunia Elkwood, so I kind of drew inspiration from there :P Anyway, if you click the picture it should bring you to the tumblr post; you can grab the full sized version there. Thanks for commissioning me!

tumblr_ntgz35M2MT1u7cg2co1_500.png
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
@Steex Ahhh thank you! She's gorgeous! *_*
@Steex Ahhh thank you! She's gorgeous! *_*
@Piney
You're welcome! I'm glad you like it ^-^
@Piney
You're welcome! I'm glad you like it ^-^
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
@KarmaSutra Hey, I'm done with your commission! She kinda reminds me of Tarn from MTMTE X3 You can click the picture below for a link to the tumblr post; you can grab the full size from there. Thanks a lot for commissioning me! ^-^ [url=http://crystalspinepenguins.tumblr.com/post/127309004667/commission-for-karmasutra-103638-gijinka-of][img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/d78ffd37e4c9f1befa24de34f7d18331/tumblr_nthgyb6sry1u7cg2co1_500.png[/img][/url]
@KarmaSutra
Hey, I'm done with your commission! She kinda reminds me of Tarn from MTMTE X3 You can click the picture below for a link to the tumblr post; you can grab the full size from there. Thanks a lot for commissioning me! ^-^

tumblr_nthgyb6sry1u7cg2co1_500.png
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
@Lucatri @Giratina
New slots are open! \o/
@Lucatri @Giratina
New slots are open! \o/
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
@Steex

I must say I adore your art! Sadly, I am very broke right now so do not have the funds at all. :(
@Steex

I must say I adore your art! Sadly, I am very broke right now so do not have the funds at all. :(
@Clifftop
Aww, thanks! I can put you on the pinglist if you want? That way you can at least be notified when I have slots open so if you ever have the money and feel like it, you can just plop by! ^-^
@Clifftop
Aww, thanks! I can put you on the pinglist if you want? That way you can at least be notified when I have slots open so if you ever have the money and feel like it, you can just plop by! ^-^
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
@Steex

Oh yes please! Getting pinged once in a while will probably keep me motivated to save some treasure. But you know, saving is hard when you have so many things to buy haha
@Steex

Oh yes please! Getting pinged once in a while will probably keep me motivated to save some treasure. But you know, saving is hard when you have so many things to buy haha
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20