Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Steex's Gijinka Shop [HIATUS]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
@Lucatri
I guess I'll make a pinglist after all XD I'm glad you like what I have to offer. Your notes will do nicely; feel free to send me the payment and I'll work on her ASAP ^-^
@Lucatri
I guess I'll make a pinglist after all XD I'm glad you like what I have to offer. Your notes will do nicely; feel free to send me the payment and I'll work on her ASAP ^-^
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
@Lucatri Your commission is finished! You can click this picture for a link to the tumblr post where you can access the full size one. Thanks for commissioning me :3 [url=http://crystalspinepenguins.tumblr.com/post/127245488482/commission-for-lucatri-45372-gijinka][img]http://41.media.tumblr.com/19142b0818a7dbb78e1c04538f6d75ab/tumblr_ntfy7wBXTP1u7cg2co1_500.png[/img][/url]
@Lucatri
Your commission is finished! You can click this picture for a link to the tumblr post where you can access the full size one. Thanks for commissioning me :3

tumblr_ntfy7wBXTP1u7cg2co1_500.png
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
@Steex
screams and slides up to you

hello may I be added to a pinglist? i am forever poor.
@Steex
screams and slides up to you

hello may I be added to a pinglist? i am forever poor.
tumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo7_250.png+8 hours/GMT time 0Opr6hJ.png
@Giratina
Of course you may, glorious Shadowbinder XD
@Giratina
Of course you may, glorious Shadowbinder XD
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
[b]Dragon Name and ID#:[/b] Holly #3290338 [b]Picture of dragon (optional):[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3290338] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/32904/3290338_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Gijinka ref:[/b] Thinly built and tan skin. She has long purple hair (the same color as her primary) that reaches down to her chest and dark blue eyes. She has pixel-y flower tattoos on her shoulders and over the collarbone area like her accent. [b]Outfit ref:[/b] I mostly want you to design it but is it ok to ask for a few things? Mainly I want her outfit to follow her color scheme (purple, pink, and white) and she has the white steampunk scarf. You don't have to try translating her apparel into clothes otherwise, because I know she's kinda a mess. Also personality-wise she is spirited and care-free but not very social. She does have an upbeat attitude but she's mostly a loner and rarely forms close bonds with people. Just in case you need something to go on when designing her outfit. :3 [b]Background:[/b] You can pick! So 600k total right?
Dragon Name and ID#: Holly #3290338
Picture of dragon (optional):
3290338_350.png

Gijinka ref: Thinly built and tan skin. She has long purple hair (the same color as her primary) that reaches down to her chest and dark blue eyes. She has pixel-y flower tattoos on her shoulders and over the collarbone area like her accent.
Outfit ref: I mostly want you to design it but is it ok to ask for a few things? Mainly I want her outfit to follow her color scheme (purple, pink, and white) and she has the white steampunk scarf. You don't have to try translating her apparel into clothes otherwise, because I know she's kinda a mess. Also personality-wise she is spirited and care-free but not very social. She does have an upbeat attitude but she's mostly a loner and rarely forms close bonds with people. Just in case you need something to go on when designing her outfit. :3
Background: You can pick!

So 600k total right?
@Piney
Yeah! Send me the payment and I'll get to work on her asap. I have to go to bed soon but we can go over stuff over PMs if you'd like :3
@Piney
Yeah! Send me the payment and I'll get to work on her asap. I have to go to bed soon but we can go over stuff over PMs if you'd like :3
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
@Steex Thank you! I'll send a payment now!
@Steex Thank you! I'll send a payment now!
@steex I'll take the last slot! I can pay in treasure. Just deciding who I want. =) Edit: I picked Darkheart! Judoon worked with me on the outfit design. Here's what he came up with: [b]Dragon Name and ID#:[/b] - Darkheart #12257088 [b]Gijinka ref:[/b] [b]Outfit ref:[/b] She could be a street punk. The moonglow thorns could be a studded leather jacket, her shirt under the open jacket is a fishnet meshing (to tie in the bird skull threads.) Her purple tipped claws as studded brass knuckles. Her navy linen wrap as tattered blue jeans. Her hair, wild, half cut half long, like a side shave. [b]Background:[/b] Background 1 should work. Though, I leave it up to your interpretation. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12257088] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/122571/12257088_350.png[/img] [/url] P.s. I don't know if this is a good idea or a bad idea, or if it's something you are even willing to do, but I was thinking about her familiar could be a dog sitting next to her. Maybe also with a studded collar. Let me know. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/612.png[/img]
@steex I'll take the last slot! I can pay in treasure. Just deciding who I want. =)

Edit: I picked Darkheart! Judoon worked with me on the outfit design. Here's what he came up with:

Dragon Name and ID#: - Darkheart #12257088
Gijinka ref:
Outfit ref: She could be a street punk. The moonglow thorns could be a studded leather jacket, her shirt under the open jacket is a fishnet meshing (to tie in the bird skull threads.) Her purple tipped claws as studded brass knuckles. Her navy linen wrap as tattered blue jeans. Her hair, wild, half cut half long, like a side shave.
Background: Background 1 should work. Though, I leave it up to your interpretation.

12257088_350.png

P.s. I don't know if this is a good idea or a bad idea, or if it's something you are even willing to do, but I was thinking about her familiar could be a dog sitting next to her. Maybe also with a studded collar. Let me know.

612.png
tumblr_nzmpx9pxVw1v2o554o1_540.png
@Steex
I... don't get what you mean by repost? I mean, if we don't take credit, what's the problem?
Asking because I like to download art that I get onto my own computer so that I never lose it.
@Steex
I... don't get what you mean by repost? I mean, if we don't take credit, what's the problem?
Asking because I like to download art that I get onto my own computer so that I never lose it.
Collecting Golden Bantam Fangars!
zUIylVh.gif
@Karmasutra
Can do! Please send the payment and I'll get to work on her asap ^-^

@Raskel
Oh, downloading to your computer is fine! By all means, feel free to do that. But if you have, say, a tumblr blog or a twitter account or something, I'd really appreciate it if you don't upload it as your own work.

I might excuse it if you provide credit, but only if I have no account at the site you're uploading it to and you'd have to provide me a link to the uploaded picture as proof. The issue here isn't with you keeping the picture, it's with me preserving my credit over the picture as the artist.

I'm sorry if I come off as a bit guarded over this! I've had my art stolen several times before so I'd rather not risk having it happen again ^^;;
@Karmasutra
Can do! Please send the payment and I'll get to work on her asap ^-^

@Raskel
Oh, downloading to your computer is fine! By all means, feel free to do that. But if you have, say, a tumblr blog or a twitter account or something, I'd really appreciate it if you don't upload it as your own work.

I might excuse it if you provide credit, but only if I have no account at the site you're uploading it to and you'd have to provide me a link to the uploaded picture as proof. The issue here isn't with you keeping the picture, it's with me preserving my credit over the picture as the artist.

I'm sorry if I come off as a bit guarded over this! I've had my art stolen several times before so I'd rather not risk having it happen again ^^;;
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20