Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Steex's Gijinka Shop [HIATUS]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
MISFIRE
MISFIRE
@Clifftop
Gosh, I feel you on that... I blew so much money within the week after my flight grabbed first place just because there were discounts. Lots of shinies were parted with that day ^^;;
@Clifftop
Gosh, I feel you on that... I blew so much money within the week after my flight grabbed first place just because there were discounts. Lots of shinies were parted with that day ^^;;
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
@Steex me!!! [b]Dragon Name and ID#:[/b] - Ravelle 14103030 [b]Picture of dragon (optional):[/b] - [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14103030] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/141031/14103030_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Gijinka ref:[/b] [b]Outfit ref:[/b] [b]Background:[/b] Random Would love a WIP shot, as usual :)
@Steex

me!!!

Dragon Name and ID#: - Ravelle 14103030
Picture of dragon (optional): -

14103030_350.png

Gijinka ref:
Outfit ref:
Background: Random

Would love a WIP shot, as usual :)
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.pngtumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.png
[quote=MoriMori]MISFIRE[/quote]
MoriMori wrote:
MISFIRE
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
@Lucatri
I keep getting ninja'd Okey dokey, post away! :3
@Lucatri
I keep getting ninja'd Okey dokey, post away! :3
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
@Steex

Oh yeah I feel you on that. Wind doesn't have dom much so whenever we do I spend so much money. Always try to expand my lair at least once and seeing those prices on the MP always gets my hands itchy haha

And it doesn't help that I have so many things I love. Some people buy loads of accents, others dragons and others art. I just want and need everything.
@Steex

Oh yeah I feel you on that. Wind doesn't have dom much so whenever we do I spend so much money. Always try to expand my lair at least once and seeing those prices on the MP always gets my hands itchy haha

And it doesn't help that I have so many things I love. Some people buy loads of accents, others dragons and others art. I just want and need everything.
@steex oh haha I was on my phone rushing off to work so I didn't see, my bad! Have a good day!
@steex oh haha I was on my phone rushing off to work so I didn't see, my bad! Have a good day!
Steex if you keep up with this nightly-slot-openings I'm gonna be broke spending all my money on gorgeous art ;v;
Steex if you keep up with this nightly-slot-openings I'm gonna be broke spending all my money on gorgeous art ;v;
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.pngtumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.png
@Lucatri
Wahhh I'm sorry ;w; but umm at least you get art! :D

@Clifftop
Ikr? I busted 6mil on stuff earlier this month thanks to that... granted most of the damage was to be blamed on sprites (stupid overprices imps!) but the MP items are just as guilty.
@Lucatri
Wahhh I'm sorry ;w; but umm at least you get art! :D

@Clifftop
Ikr? I busted 6mil on stuff earlier this month thanks to that... granted most of the damage was to be blamed on sprites (stupid overprices imps!) but the MP items are just as guilty.
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
@Steex

*sweats* I've never had 6mil on my account in more than 2 years.. I keep spending it on useless sh*t haha. But everyone is guilty. I need to sue the items haha

@Steex

*sweats* I've never had 6mil on my account in more than 2 years.. I keep spending it on useless sh*t haha. But everyone is guilty. I need to sue the items haha

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20