Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Steex's Gijinka Shop [HIATUS]
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
@Steex ARE YOU OKAY ?? No seriously don't worry about the art, I just want to know you're alright ;w; I hope you get better soon, and don't worry about the wait! You're a super fast worker normally anyway so I don't mind. [img]http://i.imgur.com/pn9S9zq.gif[/img] HAPPY KITTY 4 U //waves 'GET WELL SOON STEEX' banner
@Steex

ARE YOU OKAY ?? No seriously don't worry about the art, I just want to know you're alright ;w; I hope you get better soon, and don't worry about the wait! You're a super fast worker normally anyway so I don't mind.

pn9S9zq.gif

HAPPY KITTY 4 U

//waves 'GET WELL SOON STEEX' banner
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.pngtumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.png
@Steex Perfectly fine, health and school come first!! Take as much time as you need, I hope the best for you!
@Steex Perfectly fine, health and school come first!! Take as much time as you need, I hope the best for you!
Easy Access Tabs:
Elites | Vanguard | Originals | Fandom
QtezsCP.png
@Steex ple aSE put me on the pinglist ;;o;;
@Steex ple aSE put me on the pinglist ;;o;;
@Lucatri @Judoon @LanthanumIridium @Trachynhawb

Thank you for the well wishes; I'm already feeling much better! I'd like to say that I will only have wifi come September 25th, but Lan's Faust is already all done and I am currently working on Lucatri's Katya.

If I keep going at this pace, everyone's things should be done by the time I get my wifi set up. You can always check the second post for updates on which orders are finished. Thanks for being so patient, guys!

@oxidization
Will do, frond Ob
@Lucatri @Judoon @LanthanumIridium @Trachynhawb

Thank you for the well wishes; I'm already feeling much better! I'd like to say that I will only have wifi come September 25th, but Lan's Faust is already all done and I am currently working on Lucatri's Katya.

If I keep going at this pace, everyone's things should be done by the time I get my wifi set up. You can always check the second post for updates on which orders are finished. Thanks for being so patient, guys!

@oxidization
Will do, frond Ob
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
@Steex

Could you add me to ping?
@Steex

Could you add me to ping?

2.png

PaperWitch
She / Her
FR +3

|

Ikj9cpo.png
@Steex hello! Could I please be added to the pinglist? Thank you!
@Steex hello! Could I please be added to the pinglist? Thank you!
.- -. -.. | - .... .. ... | .- -. -.. | - .... .. ...
( T H I S | A N D | T H I S | A N D | T H I S )
S1RYPFw.png
@steex HOW THE HECK CAN YOU SAY MY ART IS ANY GOOD! WOW, I love your style!! :D I'd seen one before and didn't know who it was and i remember wishing i knew, wowowow!
@steex HOW THE HECK CAN YOU SAY MY ART IS ANY GOOD! WOW, I love your style!! :D I'd seen one before and didn't know who it was and i remember wishing i knew, wowowow!
tVRq6jk.pngg0hFCu8.pnghmeUSax.png4c85ct1.png
@ElveraBasilisk
Aww, you're making me blush. Your art is wonderful! You have a atyle I can't draw in, and you're good at it. I'm flattered to know you like my work though ^_^;;
@ElveraBasilisk
Aww, you're making me blush. Your art is wonderful! You have a atyle I can't draw in, and you're good at it. I'm flattered to know you like my work though ^_^;;
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
@Steex
Pinglist, please and thank you? ; w ;
@Steex
Pinglist, please and thank you? ; w ;
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20