Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Dratz's Art~ NEW Fake Anime Screenshots
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
Jddhkuv
I'm still waiting on my check to come in the mail, other wise you know I would! ;u;
Jddhkuv
I'm still waiting on my check to come in the mail, other wise you know I would! ;u;
JZfZaEI.png
@YetDarker Oh my gosh! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Hello and welcome back! You are so sweet, that means so much! If you think you'd be interested in having a slot reserved for you, I'd be happy to do that for you too, just let me know. ^__^ And no worries of course if not~ Hoping things are going well for you!
@YetDarker Oh my gosh! Hello and welcome back! You are so sweet, that means so much! If you think you'd be interested in having a slot reserved for you, I'd be happy to do that for you too, just let me know. ^__^ And no worries of course if not~ Hoping things are going well for you!
r6J6MbS.png
@/Vovina
I just got my pay check! So you bet yer tooshie, I'm here to order.

Art Type:
I would love a pixel bounce!

Character:
Here she is!

Extra notes:
There's a link at the bottom that takes you to her toyhouse with art of her feral form and screenshots of her mortal form! (She is a she FOR SURE, btw! lol) (Let me know if you need anymore screenshots, I'm still working on getting good outfit refs)
@/Vovina
I just got my pay check! So you bet yer tooshie, I'm here to order.

Art Type:
I would love a pixel bounce!

Character:
Here she is!

Extra notes:
There's a link at the bottom that takes you to her toyhouse with art of her feral form and screenshots of her mortal form! (She is a she FOR SURE, btw! lol) (Let me know if you need anymore screenshots, I'm still working on getting good outfit refs)
JZfZaEI.png
@YetDarker Oh my gosh I absolutely love her!! <333 What a beautiful character (and with an awesome backstory omg, I found myself captivated reading her bio). I'd be more than happy to do the pixel + bounce for you~ Which one of her outfits would you like me to draw her in, if you have a preference? And also if you could get a screenshot please of the bottom half of the outfit along with the top (different screenshots of the top and bottom halves are fine if you have trouble getting a fullbody one), that would be awesome!

Your total for a pixel sprite + bounce animation will be $65 USD. I'll get started here soon once the fullbody refs are available. No rush or worries on that of course; when you have the time and can grab one just let me know if you add it to her gallery. :D

Thank you so much for coming back to commission me again! I've got you down in a slot and am so excited to begin drawing her!
@YetDarker Oh my gosh I absolutely love her!! <333 What a beautiful character (and with an awesome backstory omg, I found myself captivated reading her bio). I'd be more than happy to do the pixel + bounce for you~ Which one of her outfits would you like me to draw her in, if you have a preference? And also if you could get a screenshot please of the bottom half of the outfit along with the top (different screenshots of the top and bottom halves are fine if you have trouble getting a fullbody one), that would be awesome!

Your total for a pixel sprite + bounce animation will be $65 USD. I'll get started here soon once the fullbody refs are available. No rush or worries on that of course; when you have the time and can grab one just let me know if you add it to her gallery. :D

Thank you so much for coming back to commission me again! I've got you down in a slot and am so excited to begin drawing her!
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina

Wait, the second slot was never claimed?
@Vovina

Wait, the second slot was never claimed?
UDAHLKh.gif
You would do well to guard your dragons where I am concerned,
I may not be able to resist taking them all from you.
I simply must have them.
...please?

Time zone is sync'ed with FR's server
VoJWCkL.gif
@KindlyDragon Hello there and welcome back! :D And no, the second slot was never claimed, but if you would happen to be interested in it, I'd be happy to hold it for you. No worries of course if not!
@KindlyDragon Hello there and welcome back! :D And no, the second slot was never claimed, but if you would happen to be interested in it, I'd be happy to hold it for you. No worries of course if not!
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina

I may just be! First I need to check, since the design has changed rather drastically since you last worked on him and you might not even recognize him anymore. What do you think of this guy?

Doable at all for you?
@Vovina

I may just be! First I need to check, since the design has changed rather drastically since you last worked on him and you might not even recognize him anymore. What do you think of this guy?

Doable at all for you?
UDAHLKh.gif
I simply must have them.
...please?

VoJWCkL.gif
@KindlyDragon Oh goodness, yes! I can definitely draw Vraeryn again (and I just adore his new design)~ I've got the slot reserved for you, just let me know what you'd like when you get the chance, and thank you for coming back!
@KindlyDragon Oh goodness, yes! I can definitely draw Vraeryn again (and I just adore his new design)~ I've got the slot reserved for you, just let me know what you'd like when you get the chance, and thank you for coming back!
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina

Okay, cool! I need a day or so, but I'll be back by Friday!
@Vovina

Okay, cool! I need a day or so, but I'll be back by Friday!
UDAHLKh.gif
I simply must have them.
...please?

VoJWCkL.gif
@Vovina

Okay! I'm ready to take the slot now.

I'm not sure if I'd want to do something similar to last time or not. I do like the idea of getting another angry/middle of a fight commission of him since your style.works so well with that, but maybe just change the posing, like add his claws in an outstretched way too if you can manage it, a bit of blood much like last time? I know you're bust only but I noticed some of the examples have the claws included, at least the front ones.
@Vovina

Okay! I'm ready to take the slot now.

I'm not sure if I'd want to do something similar to last time or not. I do like the idea of getting another angry/middle of a fight commission of him since your style.works so well with that, but maybe just change the posing, like add his claws in an outstretched way too if you can manage it, a bit of blood much like last time? I know you're bust only but I noticed some of the examples have the claws included, at least the front ones.
UDAHLKh.gif
I simply must have them.
...please?

VoJWCkL.gif
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37