Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Dratz's Art~ NEW Fake Anime Screenshots
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
May I be put on your general pinglist? ^,^
May I be put on your general pinglist? ^,^
61737_s.gif
@Lyka Yes, of course! Thank you so much for your interest, and I've got you down on the general pinglist! ^__^
@Lyka Yes, of course! Thank you so much for your interest, and I've got you down on the general pinglist! ^__^
r6J6MbS.png
Hello! :0 I just had a quick question -- if we are requesting a gijinka is there an additional design charge? Or are prices the same as what is listed?
Hello! :0 I just had a quick question -- if we are requesting a gijinka is there an additional design charge? Or are prices the same as what is listed?
GLUKUgD.png
Embrace the Light from which
Hope Springs Eternal

mintea00
profile | lore | badges
yVbLVdK.gif pjTiLZd.gif
@mintea00 Hello there and thanks for stopping by! ^__^ If the gijinka you have in mind already has a pre-existing design and reference, it would just be the same as the listed prices. (The only thing that might add onto this is character complexity, such as wings, lots of details, etc. Ican give you a price quote if you'd like in this case!)

For design work, or a character that does not have a pre-existing design, I typically ask for an additional + 50% of the base price. (So for example, a human fullbody full color design would be $85 + $42 = $127 total. Or a human fullbody flat color would be $65 + $32 = $97 total.)
@mintea00 Hello there and thanks for stopping by! ^__^ If the gijinka you have in mind already has a pre-existing design and reference, it would just be the same as the listed prices. (The only thing that might add onto this is character complexity, such as wings, lots of details, etc. Ican give you a price quote if you'd like in this case!)

For design work, or a character that does not have a pre-existing design, I typically ask for an additional + 50% of the base price. (So for example, a human fullbody full color design would be $85 + $42 = $127 total. Or a human fullbody flat color would be $65 + $32 = $97 total.)
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina

Hey hey, been a long time, hasn't it~?
Was wondering if I could snag a slot from you? I have a character in mind for a pixel commission but I wanna finish up his fullbody ref before I fill out the form <3
@Vovina

Hey hey, been a long time, hasn't it~?
Was wondering if I could snag a slot from you? I have a character in mind for a pixel commission but I wanna finish up his fullbody ref before I fill out the form <3
~Art Shop~
"Let's do our best today!!
5KlsKgg.gif4ABWBnY.gif
~Wishlist~
"But don't forget to have fun!!"
@TRN [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [emoji=heart size=1] I saw the ping and your username and gasped aloud! It has been awhile, oh my goodness, but so, so wonderful to see you again! I hope things have been going well on your end, and that you've been staying safe out there. And gosh, it would be a pleasure to draw for you ;__; I am so humbled you stopped by here! Thank you so much for your interest, and absolutely, that slot is all yours~ No worries or rush on it, just let me know when you've got that ref ready and fill out the form when you get the chance. I'm so excited to see your character and to be able to make art of them for you. <333 Sending the best of the best wishes your way!
@TRN I saw the ping and your username and gasped aloud! It has been awhile, oh my goodness, but so, so wonderful to see you again! I hope things have been going well on your end, and that you've been staying safe out there.

And gosh, it would be a pleasure to draw for you ;__; I am so humbled you stopped by here! Thank you so much for your interest, and absolutely, that slot is all yours~ No worries or rush on it, just let me know when you've got that ref ready and fill out the form when you get the chance. I'm so excited to see your character and to be able to make art of them for you. <333 Sending the best of the best wishes your way!

r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina Awww, you really know how to make a guy feel loved! =3= I missed our little chats, and look forward to catching up one day! Things have been up and down and up again for me-- a roller coaster if anything, but I'm still hanging on, aha! I can only hope that you've been doing well and taking care of yourself too [emoji=heart size=1] Pssssh, YOU'RE humbled?? As much as I adore your art, you know I've been waiting for the chance that I have some cash to get some art proper from you! And these new pixel arts are absolutely blowing my mind, so naturally, I have to get one of those~ Speaking of which... [b]Art Type:[/b] Fullbody Pixel Art + Bounce animation [b]Character:[/b] [u]EITHER[/u] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/5705645]Blackice[/url] or [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/6331309]Carmine [/url]! [b]Description: [/b] Blackice - A sky pirate that's just as messy as his appearance. Rude, vulgar and cocky, he loves to make it know that he's the baddest out there and will darn well prove it. Interesting enough, for all his boasting and bragging and downright degenerate behavior, he doesn't go out of his way to pick fights (unless he can get some treasure or Sacridite out of it), preferring to let unsuspecting or overly confident fools come up to him and be trounced thoroughly. - Loves and collects beads, blue feathers, and tiny, cute trinkets. He's also fond of braiding hair and will always have at least three loose braids in his own hair, adorned by some of his favorite beads. Tends to paint his nails too~ - Has a son named [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/49200201]Brea[/url], but he doesn't know about him (ooooh messy~) - As for details on drawing him, you can ignore the electric bits on the coat and make it more like a normal leather duster with a few feathers/beads and worn straps here and there. The gembond stones have no set pattern aside from the ones that are under his eyes, and somewhat symmetrically coating either side of his neck. - I'd prefer if he have his goggles off, or propped up on top of his head if you do want to draw them - He's rather thin and has only the bare minimum muscle to be classified as "lean" - His horns are mostly hidden in his hair, only showing the tops peeking through If his mouth is open, god his teeth are so effed up just go wild with fangs and gaps and you'll nail it [emoji=ridgeback laughing size=1] Refs: [url=https://orig00.deviantart.net/7540/f/2018/177/7/e/blackice_by_hwo_wrong-dcfjb3q.png]One [/url]- [url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/836725201352785960/836727722033676319/sketch_3.png]Two[/url] - [url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/836725201352785960/836725871502950410/blackice_by_lunad1viner-dcswekv.png]Three[/url] Carmine - A sky pirate that thinks he's the absolute best, and definitely would be were it not for Blackice's ugly face coming around... - Extremely talkative and confident in himself, going so far as to say he's egotistical. He's calmed down a TINY bit since having to replace his wings after Blackice dusted him so bad in a race they tore. - Ever since then however, he's been obsessed with getting upgrades to his cybernetics to make him faster than that blowhard Blackice will ever be!! (he may or may not be obsessed with Blackice in general. His crew certainly wouldn't say so to his face~) - Surprisingly enough, is more sociable with others, recognizing that in order to get folks on your side, you have to warm up to them in some capacity, with those playing their cards right and getting on his good side being handsomely rewarded with both treasure and a loyal ally. - Adores copper and brass jewelry and very much likes to wear it at all times, even color-coordinating it with his cybernetics. The purple circuitry lines come from having the parts grafted into him, so that they're completely an extension of himself in every way possible (however they're still detachable! can't sleep with 100 lbs of metal to your back, now can you?) - Rather clean and well-kept, and a bit on the muscular side (more 'fit' rather than 'built') - Has a son named [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/6898068]Arcana[/url], and after the two worked out their previous grievances, he's learning to become a better father <3 - As for drawing him, I prefer the old style of the steampunk wings, as seen in the wing refs (with the second ref being the color wanted) However, feel free to add aspects from the newer steampunk set as far as gears and wiring go. I want the overall blunt-edged look for the feathers, tho! - The gold cap on the edge of the feathers I'm still iffy on, so it can be your choice to add them or not! - I'm not sure if rings and bracelets will show up well in the pixel, but so long as you can get it to where his arms and hands look adorned with copper that would be fine! Refs: [url=https://orig00.deviantart.net/ba6e/f/2018/194/d/e/carmine_by_hwo_wrong-dch5m7z.png]One [/url]- [url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/836725201352785960/836727182033551430/carmine_ref.png]Two [/url]- [url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/836725201352785960/836725879832051732/carmine_by_lunad1viner.png]Three [/url] [url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/184112250456506369/829376369787535370/192-1922532_gold-steampunk-wings-rback-m-flight-rising-ridgeback.png]Wing Ref 1[/url] - [url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/184112250456506369/829376401756782624/450.png]Wing Ref 2[/url] [b]Extra notes:[/b] As you can see, I can't quite pick between the two! So I thought it'd be fun to let you pick which one you fancy the most (with the one not chosen being commissioned at a later date <3) I mean look, they've even posed for a picture just to try and win you over!! [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/806277130656415744/836722428041494528/redblue_ref_small.png[/img] [url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/390885647004598283/836722293836218449/redblue_ref.png]Larger version of above picture[/url] for reference purposes[/center] And if it's not too much, I don't want you to tell me who you picked until you're ready to show the progress sketch! Make it real suspenseful, and who knows-- the winning [s]idiot[/s]dragon may just have a thank-you gift, too! [emoji=ridgeback star size=1] Let me know if you need anything else!! I can't wait to see what you come up with! <3<3<3
@Vovina

Awww, you really know how to make a guy feel loved! =3=
I missed our little chats, and look forward to catching up one day!
Things have been up and down and up again for me-- a roller coaster if anything, but I'm still hanging on, aha! I can only hope that you've been doing well and taking care of yourself too

Pssssh, YOU'RE humbled?? As much as I adore your art, you know I've been waiting for the chance that I have some cash to get some art proper from you! And these new pixel arts are absolutely blowing my mind, so naturally, I have to get one of those~

Speaking of which...

Art Type: Fullbody Pixel Art + Bounce animation
Character: EITHER Blackice or Carmine !
Description:
Blackice - A sky pirate that's just as messy as his appearance. Rude, vulgar and cocky, he loves to make it know that he's the baddest out there and will darn well prove it. Interesting enough, for all his boasting and bragging and downright degenerate behavior, he doesn't go out of his way to pick fights (unless he can get some treasure or Sacridite out of it), preferring to let unsuspecting or overly confident fools come up to him and be trounced thoroughly.
- Loves and collects beads, blue feathers, and tiny, cute trinkets. He's also fond of braiding hair and will always have at least three loose braids in his own hair, adorned by some of his favorite beads. Tends to paint his nails too~
- Has a son named Brea, but he doesn't know about him (ooooh messy~)
- As for details on drawing him, you can ignore the electric bits on the coat and make it more like a normal leather duster with a few feathers/beads and worn straps here and there. The gembond stones have no set pattern aside from the ones that are under his eyes, and somewhat symmetrically coating either side of his neck.
- I'd prefer if he have his goggles off, or propped up on top of his head if you do want to draw them
- He's rather thin and has only the bare minimum muscle to be classified as "lean"
- His horns are mostly hidden in his hair, only showing the tops peeking through
If his mouth is open, god his teeth are so effed up just go wild with fangs and gaps and you'll nail it
Refs: One - Two - Three

Carmine - A sky pirate that thinks he's the absolute best, and definitely would be were it not for Blackice's ugly face coming around...
- Extremely talkative and confident in himself, going so far as to say he's egotistical. He's calmed down a TINY bit since having to replace his wings after Blackice dusted him so bad in a race they tore.
- Ever since then however, he's been obsessed with getting upgrades to his cybernetics to make him faster than that blowhard Blackice will ever be!! (he may or may not be obsessed with Blackice in general. His crew certainly wouldn't say so to his face~)
- Surprisingly enough, is more sociable with others, recognizing that in order to get folks on your side, you have to warm up to them in some capacity, with those playing their cards right and getting on his good side being handsomely rewarded with both treasure and a loyal ally.
- Adores copper and brass jewelry and very much likes to wear it at all times, even color-coordinating it with his cybernetics. The purple circuitry lines come from having the parts grafted into him, so that they're completely an extension of himself in every way possible (however they're still detachable! can't sleep with 100 lbs of metal to your back, now can you?)
- Rather clean and well-kept, and a bit on the muscular side (more 'fit' rather than 'built')
- Has a son named Arcana, and after the two worked out their previous grievances, he's learning to become a better father <3
- As for drawing him, I prefer the old style of the steampunk wings, as seen in the wing refs (with the second ref being the color wanted) However, feel free to add aspects from the newer steampunk set as far as gears and wiring go. I want the overall blunt-edged look for the feathers, tho!
- The gold cap on the edge of the feathers I'm still iffy on, so it can be your choice to add them or not!
- I'm not sure if rings and bracelets will show up well in the pixel, but so long as you can get it to where his arms and hands look adorned with copper that would be fine!
Refs: One - Two - Three
Wing Ref 1 - Wing Ref 2

Extra notes: As you can see, I can't quite pick between the two! So I thought it'd be fun to let you pick which one you fancy the most (with the one not chosen being commissioned at a later date <3)

I mean look, they've even posed for a picture just to try and win you over!!
redblue_ref_small.png
Larger version of above picture for reference purposes

And if it's not too much, I don't want you to tell me who you picked until you're ready to show the progress sketch! Make it real suspenseful, and who knows--
the winning idiotdragon may just have a thank-you gift, too!

Let me know if you need anything else!! I can't wait to see what you come up with! <3<3<3
~Art Shop~
5KlsKgg.gif4ABWBnY.gif
~Wishlist~
@TRN Awwwww my gosh! Likewise, I miss our little chats too, and look forward to catching up sometime! [emoji=heart size=1] My inbox is always open to you, friend! And keeping my fingers crossed that things go up and on the path to better for you! I'm so sorry things have been a roller coaster, oof I know that all too well, but hanging in there also and glad you can say the same! Things have been so chaotic, but hoping you can take care and stay safe out there, and I'll do my best to do so too. ^__^ You are too kind, aw goodness thank youuu! I must say it is a tough decision between your two beautiful Ridgeback boyos! <3 I love them both, they each have such wonderful personalities and details and designs~ I think I know which one I'll be picking, and will show you with the progress sketch. ;D (Though [i]goodness[/i], look at them both, posed there for a picture, and picture-perfect. Don't tell them that they've both won my heart!) Your total for the pixel sprite + bounce animation will be $65 USD! I'll have that pose sketch ready for you within a few days and will message it for you to approve. And if it looks okay to continue on with it, ask then for your Paypal email so I can send the invoice and finish it up~ Thank you so much again for commissioning me and I simply cannot wait to get started on one of these magnificent boys! [emoji=ridgeback star size=1]
@TRN Awwwww my gosh! Likewise, I miss our little chats too, and look forward to catching up sometime! My inbox is always open to you, friend!
And keeping my fingers crossed that things go up and on the path to better for you! I'm so sorry things have been a roller coaster, oof I know that all too well, but hanging in there also and glad you can say the same! Things have been so chaotic, but hoping you can take care and stay safe out there, and I'll do my best to do so too. ^__^

You are too kind, aw goodness thank youuu! I must say it is a tough decision between your two beautiful Ridgeback boyos! <3 I love them both, they each have such wonderful personalities and details and designs~ I think I know which one I'll be picking, and will show you with the progress sketch. ;D (Though goodness, look at them both, posed there for a picture, and picture-perfect. Don't tell them that they've both won my heart!)

Your total for the pixel sprite + bounce animation will be $65 USD! I'll have that pose sketch ready for you within a few days and will message it for you to approve. And if it looks okay to continue on with it, ask then for your Paypal email so I can send the invoice and finish it up~

Thank you so much again for commissioning me and I simply cannot wait to get started on one of these magnificent boys!
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina It's definitely been chaotic indeed, but I'm sure we'll keep striving forward and even higher! We're still here, aren't we? ;D Now, imagine the both of these proud peacocks puffing up at all your compliments! It's only going to make their rilvary all the more heated [emoji=ridgeback winking size=1] Oh gosh, I'm bouncing with excitement to see who ends up the winner! \o/ That price is just fine, and I'll gladly pay the invoice when it's ready <3 Please, take your time and thank YOU for takin on my commission!! [emoji=red star size=1]
@Vovina

It's definitely been chaotic indeed, but I'm sure we'll keep striving forward and even higher! We're still here, aren't we? ;D

Now, imagine the both of these proud peacocks puffing up at all your compliments! It's only going to make their rilvary all the more heated
Oh gosh, I'm bouncing with excitement to see who ends up the winner! \o/

That price is just fine, and I'll gladly pay the invoice when it's ready <3
Please, take your time and thank YOU for takin on my commission!!
~Art Shop~
5KlsKgg.gif4ABWBnY.gif
~Wishlist~
[center][sub]@Artificiary, @Blod, @Apfelobst, @Kael, @TheCunningCorvid (fullbodies), @adomaniia, @mercurialwings, @Tonwe, @Mongoose, @Bionic, @Hisscale, @technicaldragon, @unkindness, @Gratlanty, @wintercovers, @Croissants, @TwinFishies, @Onikuma, @Fellefan, @Mortveil (dragon pencil busts), @Faileas, @Luunai, @Avalight, @Mezma (dragon pencil busts), @Kedreeva, @valdosta, @LiaSays, @TigerLily, @UnderTheStairs, @RowanofRohan, @angrychill, @KindlyDragon, @Starskynadder, @Hideki, @capramoon, @Riemann (mechs), @mermaidlorelei, @Phaerie, @IromotNemem, @C05m1cW0lf, @NoxxoN, @YetDarker, @Saraceaser, @kijauni, @Neltharygos, @nephelle, @Haul, @violentabyss, @Trickilicky, @Velkhana, @Waleskayu, @Alpestris, @Spooner, @Rylex, @Lyka[/sub] ____________________________ Hello, everyone! I'm opening up again for 2 slots of any commission type. All the info and commission info can be referenced [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1541650#post_1541650]here[/url] for your convenience, and please let me know if I can help you out with anything or answer any questions. Thank you all for your interest! [emoji=heart size=1][/center]
@Artificiary, @Blod, @Apfelobst, @Kael, @TheCunningCorvid (fullbodies), @adomaniia, @mercurialwings, @Tonwe, @Mongoose, @Bionic, @Hisscale, @technicaldragon, @unkindness, @Gratlanty, @wintercovers, @Croissants, @TwinFishies, @Onikuma, @Fellefan, @Mortveil (dragon pencil busts), @Faileas, @Luunai, @Avalight, @Mezma (dragon pencil busts), @Kedreeva, @valdosta, @LiaSays, @TigerLily, @UnderTheStairs, @RowanofRohan, @angrychill, @KindlyDragon, @Starskynadder, @Hideki, @capramoon, @Riemann (mechs), @mermaidlorelei, @Phaerie, @IromotNemem, @C05m1cW0lf, @NoxxoN, @YetDarker, @Saraceaser, @kijauni, @Neltharygos, @nephelle, @Haul, @violentabyss, @Trickilicky, @Velkhana, @Waleskayu, @Alpestris, @Spooner, @Rylex, @Lyka

Hello, everyone! I'm opening up again for 2 slots of any commission type.

All the info and commission info can be referenced here for your convenience, and please let me know if I can help you out with anything or answer any questions. Thank you all for your interest!
r6J6MbS.png
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37