Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | GRAND REOPENING!- The Blazoning Booth
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 52 53
@angryancalagon so I've got two of questions :3 Firstly, in the FAQ bit, you say you won't add apparel or change the outline, but does this include sticking to just what the dragons look like given colors? For example, if I wanted this spiral in your spiral banner, would you do his belly accent? Would it be extra (and if so, how much?)? Will his gembond be included (since kinda changes the basic lineart in a way)? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3437729] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/34378/3437729_350.png[/img] [/url] The next matter is that I have a Polished Malachite skin which I think is worth a little bit more than 15$ and the items I'm interested in are the Spiral Knot banner sig and a simple shield. Since the signature is 14$ and the skin is worth more, can the extra value transfer over to the simple shield cost or is is it "nontransferable" so to speak?
@angryancalagon so I've got two of questions :3

Firstly, in the FAQ bit, you say you won't add apparel or change the outline, but does this include sticking to just what the dragons look like given colors? For example, if I wanted this spiral in your spiral banner, would you do his belly accent? Would it be extra (and if so, how much?)? Will his gembond be included (since kinda changes the basic lineart in a way)?

3437729_350.png

The next matter is that I have a Polished Malachite skin which I think is worth a little bit more than 15$ and the items I'm interested in are the Spiral Knot banner sig and a simple shield. Since the signature is 14$ and the skin is worth more, can the extra value transfer over to the simple shield cost or is is it "nontransferable" so to speak?
tumblr_ntrk5fRxsj1sk2f1lo1_500.png
@Julia -- All genes (including gembond) and accents are fine, and no extra charge. I'll even do one or two pieces of apparel for extra charge (tail feathers or jewelry, for example), it's really just that I don't want to end up drawing whole outfits over my templates.
I'd also be willing to take up to $6 off the simple shield price as a carry-over from the skin. :) Does that sound alright to you?
@Julia -- All genes (including gembond) and accents are fine, and no extra charge. I'll even do one or two pieces of apparel for extra charge (tail feathers or jewelry, for example), it's really just that I don't want to end up drawing whole outfits over my templates.
I'd also be willing to take up to $6 off the simple shield price as a carry-over from the skin. :) Does that sound alright to you?
knotbannermirror_verdigirs1_by_cenobitesquid-dbxu8sw.png
Sounds fabulous! Thanks :) "SIGNATURE / LARGE CREST” ORDER FORM: [b]Commission Type:[/b] Spiral Knot! [b]Dragon Color and Gene Info:[/b] the two dragons under reference. I'd prefer the triple mulberry boy to be on the right. The girl is white iri/aqua seraph Also I would pay (in gems) the extra fee to include the roundhorn apparel and the dark scar apparel if it's under 500g. Otherwise I'll survive without it XD [b]Border:[/b] black border [b]Reference:[/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=228352] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/2284/228352_350.png[/img] [/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3437729] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/34378/3437729_350.png[/img] [/url] *Payment Type*: Polished Malachite Skin ----- ----- ----- "SIMPLE SHIELD" ORDER FORM: [b]Shield Type:[/b] C [b]Pattern:[/b] 7 [b]Colors:[/b] site mulberry (which is #6E235D I think?) and metallic gold [b]Charge:[/b] A mock firebird (the familiar) holding tulips (preferably 2-3 in both claws as opposed to American eagle & olive branch style which I think looks terrible awkward). [b]Counterchanged:[/b] ummm sure, a vertical, centered dividing line I think would look good [b]Reference: [/b] mock firebird link broke when I included it. It's on page 22 of the bestiary (I have one in color) [item=black tulip] (though I'm sure you know what a tulip is....) [b]Motto (optional):[/b] I'm going Latin but I have to actually think of a motto I like. I'll have one by tomorrow And I've only used PayPal on sites that had a paypal button :3 so I don't know how to give you 22$ but poking around their website, should I PM you my email or you me or what? Logistics are foreign to me. edit: @angryancalagon
Sounds fabulous! Thanks :)

"SIGNATURE / LARGE CREST” ORDER FORM:

Commission Type: Spiral Knot!

Dragon Color and Gene Info: the two dragons under reference. I'd prefer the triple mulberry boy to be on the right. The girl is white iri/aqua seraph

Also I would pay (in gems) the extra fee to include the roundhorn apparel and the dark scar apparel if it's under 500g. Otherwise I'll survive without it XD

Border: black border

Reference:
228352_350.png

3437729_350.png

*Payment Type*: Polished Malachite Skin

"SIMPLE SHIELD" ORDER FORM:

Shield Type: C

Pattern: 7

Colors: site mulberry (which is #6E235D I think?) and metallic gold

Charge: A mock firebird (the familiar) holding tulips (preferably 2-3 in both claws as opposed to American eagle & olive branch style which I think looks terrible awkward).

Counterchanged: ummm sure, a vertical, centered dividing line I think would look good

Reference:
mock firebird link broke when I included it. It's on page 22 of the bestiary (I have one in color)
Black Tulip (though I'm sure you know what a tulip is....)

Motto (optional): I'm going Latin but I have to actually think of a motto I like. I'll have one by tomorrow

And I've only used PayPal on sites that had a paypal button :3 so I don't know how to give you 22$ but poking around their website, should I PM you my email or you me or what? Logistics are foreign to me.

edit: @angryancalagon
@AngryAncalagon If you still have a spot open c: [quote]“SIGNATURE” ORDER FORM: [b]Commission Type:[/b] Guardian Knot signature banners [b] Dragon Color and Gene Info: [/b] Element: Lightning Primary: Midnight Ripple Secondary: Storm Shimmer Tertiary: Stonewash Underbelly Accent: Gilded King Eye scar maybe? If not then just his accent. [b]Border: Choose your style of border: [/b] lineless? Not quite sure which would look best. [b]Reference:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3863918] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/38640/3863918_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]*Payment Type*: [/b]1000 gems[/quote]
@AngryAncalagon

If you still have a spot open c:
Quote:
“SIGNATURE” ORDER FORM:

Commission Type: Guardian Knot signature banners

Dragon Color and Gene Info:

Element: Lightning
Primary: Midnight Ripple
Secondary: Storm Shimmer
Tertiary: Stonewash Underbelly
Accent: Gilded King
Eye scar maybe? If not then just his accent.

Border: Choose your style of border: lineless? Not quite sure which would look best.

Reference:
3863918_350.png

*Payment Type*: 1000 gems
Urbenjokester.gif
@angryancalagon you pinged me again but there isn't a new post or anything :3 just figured I'd follow up on that, in case

Edit: it probably was to the first page except it didn't link me there for some reason and brought me to the last page. Mystery solved xD
@angryancalagon you pinged me again but there isn't a new post or anything :3 just figured I'd follow up on that, in case

Edit: it probably was to the first page except it didn't link me there for some reason and brought me to the last page. Mystery solved xD
@ Malis Definitely interested. Just need to pick who!

@AngryAncalagon Do you happen to have Nocts or Wildclaws for the signature like your spiral knots?
@ Malis Definitely interested. Just need to pick who!

@AngryAncalagon Do you happen to have Nocts or Wildclaws for the signature like your spiral knots?
singerrunesig.png wowbox.png
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
@angryancalagon

I also got pinged to the last page |D
Anyways just wanted to ask if you prefer payment before you start, or after it's done, and if you were able to do the eye scar apparel?
@angryancalagon

I also got pinged to the last page |D
Anyways just wanted to ask if you prefer payment before you start, or after it's done, and if you were able to do the eye scar apparel?
Urbenjokester.gif
@AngryAncalagon These are incredibly cool, you are very talented. Could you give me a ping when you have new designs, so I can drool over those, too?
@AngryAncalagon These are incredibly cool, you are very talented. Could you give me a ping when you have new designs, so I can drool over those, too?
Mz9FfKs.png
@Poisonedpaper Sure thing! :D added!

@Malis Not yet, but soon! My goal is to make knotwork sigs for all the dragons; I'll give you a ping when I get Nocts and Claws. ;)

@Julia & Urbenjokester OMG sorry for the confusion!! XD I had no idea that was happening. I gotta figure out a better system for that.... Thank you for letting me know!

Also @Urbenjokester , I'll definitely be able to add the scar; no charge since it's such a small addition. :) Payment is only due after I finish the art. When your order is done, I will send you a PM with my paypal address in it so you can transfer the payment, and then after I receive it, I will send you the images and links to your order. Hope that helps!

Thanks everyone!
@Poisonedpaper Sure thing! :D added!

@Malis Not yet, but soon! My goal is to make knotwork sigs for all the dragons; I'll give you a ping when I get Nocts and Claws. ;)

@Julia & Urbenjokester OMG sorry for the confusion!! XD I had no idea that was happening. I gotta figure out a better system for that.... Thank you for letting me know!

Also @Urbenjokester , I'll definitely be able to add the scar; no charge since it's such a small addition. :) Payment is only due after I finish the art. When your order is done, I will send you a PM with my paypal address in it so you can transfer the payment, and then after I receive it, I will send you the images and links to your order. Hope that helps!

Thanks everyone!
knotbannermirror_verdigirs1_by_cenobitesquid-dbxu8sw.png
@AngryAncalagon

No worries ^_^ the same things been occurring with other threads for weeks, it's more than likely just the ping system being messed with by the admins.

Edit:
Fudgesicle I dun goofed, didn't see the part that says to PM you for gems/treasure orders -_-; sorry about that.
@AngryAncalagon

No worries ^_^ the same things been occurring with other threads for weeks, it's more than likely just the ping system being messed with by the admins.

Edit:
Fudgesicle I dun goofed, didn't see the part that says to PM you for gems/treasure orders -_-; sorry about that.
Urbenjokester.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 52 53