Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | GRAND REOPENING!- The Blazoning Booth
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53
@AngryAncalagon Perfect! It's my most important familiar and it has a lot of lore attached in my clan (my bonepriest is giant, mutated through arcane magic, and my clan lives in it's tunnel system it made)

Once you PM me your paypal, i will send the money over =D
@AngryAncalagon Perfect! It's my most important familiar and it has a lot of lore attached in my clan (my bonepriest is giant, mutated through arcane magic, and my clan lives in it's tunnel system it made)

Once you PM me your paypal, i will send the money over =D
iM1UuPe.png
any pronouns | FR + 9 | german

IsoOjA9.gif
UVjHBMz.png
@Mutation
@Mutation
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
@AngryAncalagon
Your art/ shop is amazing! Love all the knotwork.
@AngryAncalagon
Your art/ shop is amazing! Love all the knotwork.
@AngryAncalagon
Your art is amazing, really love your style!
Would it be possible to claim a slot and then fill it out tomorrow? It's a bit late for me, and I'll no doubt make mistakes!
Also, is multiple slots a possibility? c:
@AngryAncalagon
Your art is amazing, really love your style!
Would it be possible to claim a slot and then fill it out tomorrow? It's a bit late for me, and I'll no doubt make mistakes!
Also, is multiple slots a possibility? c:
tumblr_inline_mv3akeJbfn1r9ywrd.png
I tend to delete my old posts, sorry if it causes any confusion.
@Herudito
Yes, and yes! I can absolutely take out a slot for you to fill out later, and you may certainly take more than one. Just let me know how many and I'll put you down. :) The only thing that might happen is that I may shuffle your slots around depending on payment type/what you're getting.
Thanks very much! <3
@Herudito
Yes, and yes! I can absolutely take out a slot for you to fill out later, and you may certainly take more than one. Just let me know how many and I'll put you down. :) The only thing that might happen is that I may shuffle your slots around depending on payment type/what you're getting.
Thanks very much! <3
knotbannermirror_verdigirs1_by_cenobitesquid-dbxu8sw.png
These are -amazing- ohmygosh. I wish I had some money on me right now o_o
These are -amazing- ohmygosh. I wish I had some money on me right now o_o
1kz7OWt.png
@Dragoness Thank you very much! :'D I do take trade and FR currency for the smaller purchases, if you're interested. ^_^
@Dragoness Thank you very much! :'D I do take trade and FR currency for the smaller purchases, if you're interested. ^_^
@AngryAncalagon
I think I need to do this, I need to have this in my Clan. I am such a fan of Heraldic style stuff.

I have 3 in mind that I'd like to do. A Coatl, Skydancer, and Imperial. Would you be up for doing 3 of the 400x400 for me? I can put in a formal order if it's okay with you :D

Also, what Sprites were you after? I'd love to apply that towards the payment if possible. If not, no worries!
@AngryAncalagon
I think I need to do this, I need to have this in my Clan. I am such a fan of Heraldic style stuff.

I have 3 in mind that I'd like to do. A Coatl, Skydancer, and Imperial. Would you be up for doing 3 of the 400x400 for me? I can put in a formal order if it's okay with you :D

Also, what Sprites were you after? I'd love to apply that towards the payment if possible. If not, no worries!
1kz7OWt.png
@Dragoness Yaaaay! :D I'd be happy to do those for you! I'll put you in the queue and just go ahead and fill out the forms whenever you're ready. I've got a full wish-list going on my bio; the sprites I'm mostly lookin' for right now are these guys: [item=Arcane Sprite] [item=Nature Sprite] [item=Water Sprite] [item=Fire Sprite] [item=Shadow Sprite]
@Dragoness Yaaaay! :D I'd be happy to do those for you! I'll put you in the queue and just go ahead and fill out the forms whenever you're ready.

I've got a full wish-list going on my bio; the sprites I'm mostly lookin' for right now are these guys:

Arcane Sprite Nature Sprite Water Sprite Fire Sprite Shadow Sprite
@AngryAncalagon
I could go for a partial trade and do the Nature Sprite for 2 of the Small Dragon Crests (the current value for a Nature Sprite is 400,000 TR on the AH) and then I can pay for the third in Treasure.

Would that be okay for ya? Would you require payment up front, or would you prefer it only when it's my time in the queue or? ^^
@AngryAncalagon
I could go for a partial trade and do the Nature Sprite for 2 of the Small Dragon Crests (the current value for a Nature Sprite is 400,000 TR on the AH) and then I can pay for the third in Treasure.

Would that be okay for ya? Would you require payment up front, or would you prefer it only when it's my time in the queue or? ^^
1kz7OWt.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53