Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | GRAND REOPENING!- The Blazoning Booth
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53
PING LIST YAAAAY

@Kildra
@Trachynhawb
@Jahooli
@Kuroida
@Arka
@redsixwing
@turntechstrider
@incendivity

--New Slots Open! :D Now taking orders!

--Some changes have been made to pricing and rules:

--I've added a modified version of the Coatl crest for lady Coatls, and I will do the same for other sexually dimorphic dragons like pearlcatchers and ridgebacks soon.

Pricing Changes: I have raised the prices of both USD-only Coat of Arms by about $7 each. Small Shields are now $28, and Coat of Arms are now $50. I realized during this last batch that I was consistently going over time on every custom shield I drew in the process of getting them to the level of refinement I thought they needed. I don't want to either under charge or skimp on the time needed to make your orders look awesome! So I raised the prices on the larger orders (the dragon crests, banners, etc. are still the same). If the new prices present a significant problem for anyone, please let me know! I will be happy to negotiate accommodations in trade or whatever.

Rule Changes: I realize this may cause problems for FR users that aren't online as much, and I am genuinely, really sorry about that, but I really, really need you to be able to send me your order forms in the same day as you reserve a slot in the Order Queue! Starting now, I won't be reserving slots for people for more than a day. If I don't get an order form from you in that time, you'll lose your spot in the queue. You can always reapply for a new slot, and if you're paying cash, I will happily add you to the queue even if it's full.
--Like I said, I know this may be a problem for people with work, or who can't log on every day. If this is a problem for you, and you'd like to reserve a slot but don't have a lot of time, send me your email and we can work out the communication side of things there, so you don't have to commit to hopping on FR every time we need to swap details.

--I added information about modifications and revisions in the rule section, basically just to answer some frequently asked questions. :) I'm usually happy to make modifications, it's just a matter of charging for the extra time.

Okay, that's it I think! Thank you for your patience and I look forward to commemorating your beautiful dragons (holy moly do you people have some gorgeous dragons...) to heraldic form!

Your Obliged Emblazoner,
~ Wesley
PING LIST YAAAAY

@Kildra
@Trachynhawb
@Jahooli
@Kuroida
@Arka
@redsixwing
@turntechstrider
@incendivity

--New Slots Open! :D Now taking orders!

--Some changes have been made to pricing and rules:

--I've added a modified version of the Coatl crest for lady Coatls, and I will do the same for other sexually dimorphic dragons like pearlcatchers and ridgebacks soon.

Pricing Changes: I have raised the prices of both USD-only Coat of Arms by about $7 each. Small Shields are now $28, and Coat of Arms are now $50. I realized during this last batch that I was consistently going over time on every custom shield I drew in the process of getting them to the level of refinement I thought they needed. I don't want to either under charge or skimp on the time needed to make your orders look awesome! So I raised the prices on the larger orders (the dragon crests, banners, etc. are still the same). If the new prices present a significant problem for anyone, please let me know! I will be happy to negotiate accommodations in trade or whatever.

Rule Changes: I realize this may cause problems for FR users that aren't online as much, and I am genuinely, really sorry about that, but I really, really need you to be able to send me your order forms in the same day as you reserve a slot in the Order Queue! Starting now, I won't be reserving slots for people for more than a day. If I don't get an order form from you in that time, you'll lose your spot in the queue. You can always reapply for a new slot, and if you're paying cash, I will happily add you to the queue even if it's full.
--Like I said, I know this may be a problem for people with work, or who can't log on every day. If this is a problem for you, and you'd like to reserve a slot but don't have a lot of time, send me your email and we can work out the communication side of things there, so you don't have to commit to hopping on FR every time we need to swap details.

--I added information about modifications and revisions in the rule section, basically just to answer some frequently asked questions. :) I'm usually happy to make modifications, it's just a matter of charging for the extra time.

Okay, that's it I think! Thank you for your patience and I look forward to commemorating your beautiful dragons (holy moly do you people have some gorgeous dragons...) to heraldic form!

Your Obliged Emblazoner,
~ Wesley
knotbannermirror_verdigirs1_by_cenobitesquid-dbxu8sw.png
@AngryAncalagon One small dragon crest with treasure, please? :D
I'll have to get the exact order in from a different computer, this one hates fun and won't let me see the images. n_n
@AngryAncalagon One small dragon crest with treasure, please? :D
I'll have to get the exact order in from a different computer, this one hates fun and won't let me see the images. n_n
@AngryAncalagon [quote] [b]“SMALL DRAGON CREST” ORDER FORM:[/b] [b]Commission Type: [/b] Coatl Displayed [b]Color and Gene Info: [/b] Spring Ripple/Fire Eye Spots/Gold Underbelly - is there any chance of having his feathery tail included? :D I'm entirely happy to pay extra for this. [b]Reference: [/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3017099] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/30171/3017099_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]*Payment Type*:[/b]200,000 treasure (+more if floofy tail? I'll send base payment now.) [/quote]
@AngryAncalagon
Quote:
“SMALL DRAGON CREST” ORDER FORM:

Commission Type: Coatl Displayed

Color and Gene Info: Spring Ripple/Fire Eye Spots/Gold Underbelly - is there any chance of having his feathery tail included? :D I'm entirely happy to pay extra for this.

Reference:

3017099_350.png

*Payment Type*:200,000 treasure (+more if floofy tail? I'll send base payment now.)
@AngryAncalagon Do you still have treasure slots? I'll take a sig for 400kt? The apparel won't be used right for the sigs right? Because I might have to give these guys a wardrobe change ^^; Also could the accents be used? Commission Type: Ridgeback Triskelion Dragon Color and Gene Info: Midnight Crystal Obsidian Shimmer Silver Underbelly Obsidian Basic Crimson Basic Gold Circuit Midnight Iridescent Shadow Shimmer Leaf Gembond Border: Black Reference: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8817908] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/88180/8817908_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9249973] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/92500/9249973_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9564566] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/95646/9564566_350.png[/img] [/url] *Payment Type*: Treasure. 400kt
@AngryAncalagon Do you still have treasure slots? I'll take a sig for 400kt?

The apparel won't be used right for the sigs right? Because I might have to give these guys a wardrobe change ^^; Also could the accents be used?

Commission Type: Ridgeback Triskelion

Dragon Color and Gene Info:
Midnight Crystal
Obsidian Shimmer
Silver Underbelly

Obsidian Basic
Crimson Basic
Gold Circuit

Midnight Iridescent
Shadow Shimmer
Leaf Gembond

Border: Black

Reference:

8817908_350.png

9249973_350.png

9564566_350.png

*Payment Type*: Treasure. 400kt
cCkZ0A5.pngH8PMPsK.gifcCkZ0A5.png

@kuroida Yup! :) The Order Queue is at the bottom of the main post, and I try to keep it as up-to-date as possible! I'll sign you up.

*___* pretty dergs are pretty!
@kuroida Yup! :) The Order Queue is at the bottom of the main post, and I try to keep it as up-to-date as possible! I'll sign you up.

*___* pretty dergs are pretty!
Would I be able to trade a nature/water sprite + Treasure for 2 small crests + A Medallion?

If not that's cool, just wondering!
Would I be able to trade a nature/water sprite + Treasure for 2 small crests + A Medallion?

If not that's cool, just wondering!
RJKPkOA.png

I am always looking to buy Holiday Currency!
@Denotec -- I'd be very happy to trade a Watersprite/treasure for either two small crests, -or- the medallion, but the combined total of both orders would be significantly over $15, which is my cap for payment in FR currency. Sorry!
If paying USD isn't a feasible option for you, I would wait until the next batch of orders and take out another slot then. :) It shouldn't be too long a wait! I tend to go through my queue pretty quickly.
@Denotec -- I'd be very happy to trade a Watersprite/treasure for either two small crests, -or- the medallion, but the combined total of both orders would be significantly over $15, which is my cap for payment in FR currency. Sorry!
If paying USD isn't a feasible option for you, I would wait until the next batch of orders and take out another slot then. :) It shouldn't be too long a wait! I tend to go through my queue pretty quickly.
@AngryAncalagon
Could you ping me when you get the guardian knot in, please.

I do have a few questions about bulk ordering:
How many orders do you take per person?
Do you prefer not to do skins/accents?

I'm just curious, because I'd like to get a lot of these for my dragons, they are gorgeous!
@AngryAncalagon
Could you ping me when you get the guardian knot in, please.

I do have a few questions about bulk ordering:
How many orders do you take per person?
Do you prefer not to do skins/accents?

I'm just curious, because I'd like to get a lot of these for my dragons, they are gorgeous!
marina_small_by_wesleart_by_bombswan-db2x2ss.png
@BombSwan I certainly will! :) I'll try to get around to those other knots this week.

Actually that's a good question! I hadn't considered putting a cap on orders yet; for now I'll say that the sky's the limit on the small dragon crests, but I'll probably only do one coat of arms or shield order per person, per queue. Ordering more than one coat of arms is fine, but since they're the most time consuming I'd like to spread them out over time.

The only other limiting factor is the pricing, since doing a lot of orders at once will bring the total over $15, which is my limit for doing business in FR currency/trade. So short answer is: order as many dragon crests as you like, if you're paying in cash, but only one coat of arms/shield per queue.

:) Other than that, I am totally okay with doing skins and accents, since by nature they don't change the outline of the dragon (at least most of them don't). Plus, they're fun to draw!

I hope that helps, and thank you very much! <3 I look forward to making shinies for your dragons!
~Wes
@BombSwan I certainly will! :) I'll try to get around to those other knots this week.

Actually that's a good question! I hadn't considered putting a cap on orders yet; for now I'll say that the sky's the limit on the small dragon crests, but I'll probably only do one coat of arms or shield order per person, per queue. Ordering more than one coat of arms is fine, but since they're the most time consuming I'd like to spread them out over time.

The only other limiting factor is the pricing, since doing a lot of orders at once will bring the total over $15, which is my limit for doing business in FR currency/trade. So short answer is: order as many dragon crests as you like, if you're paying in cash, but only one coat of arms/shield per queue.

:) Other than that, I am totally okay with doing skins and accents, since by nature they don't change the outline of the dragon (at least most of them don't). Plus, they're fun to draw!

I hope that helps, and thank you very much! <3 I look forward to making shinies for your dragons!
~Wes
@AngryAncalagon
Thank you! Most of my dragons have skins/accents so I just wanted to be polite and ask.

Pending on if you have slots open next week I'll be ordering something from you then (or hopefully sooner)!
@AngryAncalagon
Thank you! Most of my dragons have skins/accents so I just wanted to be polite and ask.

Pending on if you have slots open next week I'll be ordering something from you then (or hopefully sooner)!
marina_small_by_wesleart_by_bombswan-db2x2ss.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53