Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Waitlist] CracklePen Artshop
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Vesperupus lovely art! If you're open for commissions now, I'd love to grab a slot, and if not I'd love being pinged when you are.
@Vesperupus lovely art! If you're open for commissions now, I'd love to grab a slot, and if not I'd love being pinged when you are.
Looking for non-dragon art
@Vesperupus I'm glad to see your art shop thriving! I've got more dragons I need to smother in artwork, can you put me on the waitlist? :3 gonna stick the orders here so i can copy and paste later on [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20948181] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/209482/20948181_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Apparel: [/b]Sylvan Headpiece, all visible silks [b]Skin/Accent: [/b]yes! Though just the small jewelry components [b]Personality: [/b] Merchant (sells primarily silks, spices, and medicinal plants), charming, hates getting dirty [b]Special: [/b]n/a [b]Payment:[/b] items [b]Dragon:[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=49&wing=49&style=10&gender=0&ages=1&prig=13&secg=13&tert=65&elem=5&tertgene=12&spec=prev.png[/img] [b]Apparel: [/b]all visible silks [b]Skin/Accent: [/b]Nope [b]Personality:[/b] Rowdy, trait carried over in change from Mirror to WC [b]Special:[/b] n/a [b]Payment:[/b] items Items in question: [item=venomblade assassin][item=battlescale chest guard][item=battlescale shoulder guards][item=battlescale wing guard][skin=9466] And i can brew any of the books aside from the plague one
@Vesperupus

I'm glad to see your art shop thriving! I've got more dragons I need to smother in artwork, can you put me on the waitlist? :3

gonna stick the orders here so i can copy and paste later on
Dragon:

20948181_350.png

Apparel: Sylvan Headpiece, all visible silks
Skin/Accent: yes! Though just the small jewelry components
Personality: Merchant (sells primarily silks, spices, and medicinal plants), charming, hates getting dirty
Special: n/a
Payment: items

Dragon:
dragonpic2.php?body=49&wing=49&style=10&gender=0&ages=1&prig=13&secg=13&tert=65&elem=5&tertgene=12&spec=prev.png
Apparel: all visible silks
Skin/Accent: Nope
Personality: Rowdy, trait carried over in change from Mirror to WC
Special: n/a
Payment: items

Items in question:
Venomblade Assassin Battlescale Chest Guard Battlescale Shoulder Guards Battlescale Wing Guard
And i can brew any of the books aside from the plague one
sBdLZtA.png
@unityManipulator @OtterQueen @Notandor @Contaminate
Thank you all for your interest! I put you all on the waitlist for now, working my through it. You'll all get a slot, don't worry.

@Chocoli
That pretty boy would be 220kT with the sword, just 200kT without it. I'll try to include the hilt somehow if you like?
And hey, psst, you qualify for a discount: 190kT with sword, 170kT without. Just so you know.

@Sardonix
Omg I would love to draw Undyne for you
She's 200kT, and I'm perfectly fine with mixed payment!

I still haven't heard from most of the people I pinged earlier. I'll go ahead and work on these two and then ping again.

@unityManipulator @OtterQueen @Notandor @Contaminate
Thank you all for your interest! I put you all on the waitlist for now, working my through it. You'll all get a slot, don't worry.

@Chocoli
That pretty boy would be 220kT with the sword, just 200kT without it. I'll try to include the hilt somehow if you like?
And hey, psst, you qualify for a discount: 190kT with sword, 170kT without. Just so you know.

@Sardonix
Omg I would love to draw Undyne for you
She's 200kT, and I'm perfectly fine with mixed payment!

I still haven't heard from most of the people I pinged earlier. I'll go ahead and work on these two and then ping again.

qo9Km7P.png W0E74o1.png FR TIME +9H
Ahhh I want to order now. But I have something that I am saving up for and I have to exercise self control o.o

You can leave me on the pinglist and ping me as often as you want :D Cause I like to look at all the completed commissions anyway. And when I'm done with my current savings projects I will be a customer!!!
Ahhh I want to order now. But I have something that I am saving up for and I have to exercise self control o.o

You can leave me on the pinglist and ping me as often as you want :D Cause I like to look at all the completed commissions anyway. And when I'm done with my current savings projects I will be a customer!!!
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons
@Vesperupus
Would that be 190kt with the hilt?
leWQTdB.png5hF3FGk.png
@Chocoli

Yep! I'll be playing around with that a bit and try different versions, you can then pick which one you like best. How's that sound?
@Chocoli

Yep! I'll be playing around with that a bit and try different versions, you can then pick which one you like best. How's that sound?
@Vesperupus
Sounds great! I'll send over a PM with the money. c:

Edit: I happen to have an extra Freezing Breath, so would that + 120kt work?
@Vesperupus
Sounds great! I'll send over a PM with the money. c:

Edit: I happen to have an extra Freezing Breath, so would that + 120kt work?
leWQTdB.png5hF3FGk.png
@Chocoli
Well the lowest in ah is 148g, x700 = 104kT, so the accent + 86kT would be more accurate. (you're saving money yay)
So if you like you can send that over :>
@Chocoli
Well the lowest in ah is 148g, x700 = 104kT, so the accent + 86kT would be more accurate. (you're saving money yay)
So if you like you can send that over :>
@Vesperupus Could I get a headshot of my progen, Renyor? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13252975] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/132530/13252975_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Apparel:[/b] None [b]Skin/Accent:[/b] None [b]Personality:[/b] Smiling, but with a hint of sadness? (She knows who her Charge is, but she can't find him) [b]Special:[/b] I'm from the Water flight so I think I get the discount? If I'm not failing at math that would make the price around 170KT? [b]Payment:[/b] I can pay in Treasure, and I also have a Maren Shark hunter as payment too. I've checked the Auction House and so far the lowest price is 22kt, or 25 gems. (I'm not really sure which is cheaper) I would also just like to say that I write fanfiction and I can be [i]so[/i] slow to update my fics, so I know how it goes. Take as long as you need to :) Thank you in advance! Your art is beautiful!
@Vesperupus

Could I get a headshot of my progen, Renyor?

13252975_350.png

Apparel: None

Skin/Accent: None

Personality: Smiling, but with a hint of sadness? (She knows who her Charge is, but she can't find him)

Special: I'm from the Water flight so I think I get the discount? If I'm not failing at math that would make the price around 170KT?

Payment: I can pay in Treasure, and I also have a Maren Shark hunter as payment too. I've checked the Auction House and so far the lowest price is 22kt, or 25 gems. (I'm not really sure which is cheaper)

I would also just like to say that I write fanfiction and I can be so slow to update my fics, so I know how it goes. Take as long as you need to :)

Thank you in advance! Your art is beautiful!
@Rjalker
Hey! I'm currently working through my waitlist so I can't take your order immediately. If you like I can add you to the end of it and ping you whenever there's a slot open for you!

That said, as it seems I have a slot for you, @LunaSea. Your Tun would be 195,500t total, 200k base +30k Facet -15% discount.
You can send that over if you'd like to take that slot now!
@Rjalker
Hey! I'm currently working through my waitlist so I can't take your order immediately. If you like I can add you to the end of it and ping you whenever there's a slot open for you!

That said, as it seems I have a slot for you, @LunaSea. Your Tun would be 195,500t total, 200k base +30k Facet -15% discount.
You can send that over if you'd like to take that slot now!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11