Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN 4/5] Lavender Valley Artistry
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 100 101
@lizzard2001

will do uvu I'll ping you in a comment when it's done, you can send payment after that if you'd like uvu
@lizzard2001

will do uvu I'll ping you in a comment when it's done, you can send payment after that if you'd like uvu
3t5zCmx.pngABKFh4n.pngXp2jl4n.png IQjuwSq.png
i hoard seeker stuff, crystal pool gems, pocket watches and enchanted remains/bottled bones! ♥ FR +9
@[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/46133]PurplePanda[/url] [img]http://i.imgur.com/4poUMKt.png[/img] [i][b]WHAT A BABE[/b][/i]
@PurplePanda

4poUMKt.png

WHAT A BABE
i hoard seeker stuff, crystal pool gems, pocket watches and enchanted remains/bottled bones! ♥ FR +9
@zecchou

3 gijinka headshots please.
@zecchou

3 gijinka headshots please.
ahxK5Ry.gifeOZIL9r.gifJnfgyIz.gif6rHmrJx.gif
@NerdyDragon

of who, may I ask? uvu
@NerdyDragon

of who, may I ask? uvu
@zecchou

Hope their bio info helps

#8 Dragon image/link:Quantum
Name: Bruce "Quantum" Lunice
Dragon's job/role in clan: Apprentice Alchemist/chemist
Information to include in the bio: A bit of a goofball, he comes off as silly. But he is very smart and is an Alchemist is training. Tinsel (his teacher) is a bit hard on him but only because she believes he can be a great Alchemist. Quantum has a flirting problem. Every lady he ever met knows that. He likes to wine and dine. But nothing is serious. Being an Alchemist in training he is very well read and speaks as such.
Items: books, alchemy stuff
Header/subheader text: Bruce "Quantum" Lunice, Apprentice

#9 Dragon image/link: Paradox
Name: Lori "Paradox" Delish
Dragon's job/role in clan: fortune teller, oracle
Information to include in the bio: That one friend that showed up, never left and doesn't have to say anything about their past if they don't want to. They ended up being completely accepted and trusted and yet nobody knows a thing about how they got there but no one cares to. Is the one that gives out wise advice that might or might not be needed at that moment. She is a fortune teller, and she reads tarot cards. So she can interpret future events, which unless asked , she keeps to herself unless it's really damaging.
Items:idk
Header/subheader text: Lori "Paradox" Delish, Fortune teller

Dragon image/link: Tragedy
Name: Gordon "Tragedy" Smithly
Dragon's job/role in clan: Wine connoisseur
Information to include in the bio:
a loner. possibly booted from his previous clan, he is a tentitive member of the clan, and it's unclear how well he fits in. introverted and standoffish.The cryer. He can and will cry at the drop of a hat in any given situation. Tears shall rain during sad moments and happy moments and at fights or even over delicious food. The others have gotten used to it and they all have hanks on hand for the inevitable.
Header/subheader text: Gordon "Tragedy" Smithly, Wine connoisseur
Other:
@zecchou

Hope their bio info helps

#8 Dragon image/link:Quantum
Name: Bruce "Quantum" Lunice
Dragon's job/role in clan: Apprentice Alchemist/chemist
Information to include in the bio: A bit of a goofball, he comes off as silly. But he is very smart and is an Alchemist is training. Tinsel (his teacher) is a bit hard on him but only because she believes he can be a great Alchemist. Quantum has a flirting problem. Every lady he ever met knows that. He likes to wine and dine. But nothing is serious. Being an Alchemist in training he is very well read and speaks as such.
Items: books, alchemy stuff
Header/subheader text: Bruce "Quantum" Lunice, Apprentice

#9 Dragon image/link: Paradox
Name: Lori "Paradox" Delish
Dragon's job/role in clan: fortune teller, oracle
Information to include in the bio: That one friend that showed up, never left and doesn't have to say anything about their past if they don't want to. They ended up being completely accepted and trusted and yet nobody knows a thing about how they got there but no one cares to. Is the one that gives out wise advice that might or might not be needed at that moment. She is a fortune teller, and she reads tarot cards. So she can interpret future events, which unless asked , she keeps to herself unless it's really damaging.
Header/subheader text: Lori "Paradox" Delish, Fortune teller

Dragon image/link: Tragedy
Name: Gordon "Tragedy" Smithly
Dragon's job/role in clan: Wine connoisseur
Information to include in the bio:
a loner. possibly booted from his previous clan, he is a tentitive member of the clan, and it's unclear how well he fits in. introverted and standoffish.The cryer. He can and will cry at the drop of a hat in any given situation. Tears shall rain during sad moments and happy moments and at fights or even over delicious food. The others have gotten used to it and they all have hanks on hand for the inevitable.
Header/subheader text: Gordon "Tragedy" Smithly, Wine connoisseur
Other:
@NerdyDragon

Will get to ASAP! They're all very shiny and pretty uvu You may pay now if you'd like~
@NerdyDragon

Will get to ASAP! They're all very shiny and pretty uvu You may pay now if you'd like~
@zecchou

No genes please.
Just colours. I want them to look as human as possible. You can look through my lair to see what I'm talking about.
@zecchou

No genes please.
Just colours. I want them to look as human as possible. You can look through my lair to see what I'm talking about.
@NerdyDragon

Oh I think I get it-- just something standard like this? ( no headshot found but ya- )

e: nvm got it
@NerdyDragon

Oh I think I get it-- just something standard like this? ( no headshot found but ya- )

e: nvm got it
@lizzard2001

done! uvu that's some nice use of apparel right there.
@lizzard2001

done! uvu that's some nice use of apparel right there.
@[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/45915]NerdyDragon[/url] [img]http://i.imgur.com/xX9el4w.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/5tM8LNg.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/yEel2cF.png[/img]
@NerdyDragon

xX9el4w.png
5tM8LNg.png
yEel2cF.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 100 101