Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN 4/5] Lavender Valley Artistry
1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101
@zecchou Just a simple flame floating above his hand. I think a similar animation to a candle would work just well! A sort of power stance or something with a fire ball in his hands
@zecchou Just a simple flame floating above his hand. I think a similar animation to a candle would work just well! A sort of power stance or something with a fire ball in his hands
kiwibanner.png
@krazykitty00 sure! i'll put you on the list. how would you like to pay?
@krazykitty00 sure! i'll put you on the list. how would you like to pay?
3t5zCmx.pngABKFh4n.pngXp2jl4n.png IQjuwSq.png
i hoard seeker stuff, crystal pool gems, pocket watches and enchanted remains/bottled bones! ♥ FR +9
@zecchou Sorry for the late reply ^^u I'll be paying in tresure if that's ok. How much am I sending?
@zecchou Sorry for the late reply ^^u I'll be paying in tresure if that's ok. How much am I sending?
kiwibanner.png
@zecchou ok here i am again. i'd love bust shot w/ colors of my characters, Kartika and Varka (link to folder), with Varka placing a kiss on Kartika's cheek.

how much would that be?
@zecchou ok here i am again. i'd love bust shot w/ colors of my characters, Kartika and Varka (link to folder), with Varka placing a kiss on Kartika's cheek.

how much would that be?
db1821648bd8fc27d62ab0f6a5fb941d05e0f6e6.gif
Arka
he/they
18+
FR+14 / GMT+7
@zecchou
Awesome art! I’d love to order some but it’s really late here so I’ll have to post the char(s) when I get up. Do you draw more than one character in a pic or do you prefer if they’re all separate?
@zecchou
Awesome art! I’d love to order some but it’s really late here so I’ll have to post the char(s) when I get up. Do you draw more than one character in a pic or do you prefer if they’re all separate?
+3 FR Time
[url=]Art Shop![/url] (*under reconstruction)
Art trades (open!)

Tumblr (most active)
Insta
Artfight
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
FRSSAT2020_Banner_Btn.png
@krazykitty00 350kt should do it!

@Arka the price would be bust x 2 in currency of choice 'v'

@TheRunawayRaven i can do both - it's up to you to decide if you want the characters together or separate. together in one picture is usually better if you want them to interact.
@krazykitty00 350kt should do it!

@Arka the price would be bust x 2 in currency of choice 'v'

@TheRunawayRaven i can do both - it's up to you to decide if you want the characters together or separate. together in one picture is usually better if you want them to interact.
i hoard seeker stuff, crystal pool gems, pocket watches and enchanted remains/bottled bones! ♥ FR +9
@zecchou alright then, i'll pay in treasure. will send cr soon 'v'
@zecchou alright then, i'll pay in treasure. will send cr soon 'v'
Arka
he/they
18+
FR+14 / GMT+7
@Arka [img]https://i.imgur.com/3TMx0Pi.png[/img]
@Arka 3TMx0Pi.png
@zecchou hi yes... i've come for more somft

Refs: Xarvar (imgur) | Vinaek (imgur)

Pose: can you do them doing the forehead touch?

you can simplify Xarvar's design by removing his cheek ridges and stuff. also i dont think you can see it clearly from the screenshots but Xarvar's eyes are white without iris and pupil

will be paying in treasure (again) ;v;
@zecchou hi yes... i've come for more somft

Refs: Xarvar (imgur) | Vinaek (imgur)

Pose: can you do them doing the forehead touch?

you can simplify Xarvar's design by removing his cheek ridges and stuff. also i dont think you can see it clearly from the screenshots but Xarvar's eyes are white without iris and pupil

will be paying in treasure (again) ;v;
Arka
he/they
18+
FR+14 / GMT+7
@zecchou hi!! your art is so cute, omg?! if you're open, i'd love to snag a slot!

i'd like to get a fullbody of luke, here, and then a separate headshot of jen, both colored, please! i'd like to pay in gems, if that's possible :D tysm!!
@zecchou hi!! your art is so cute, omg?! if you're open, i'd love to snag a slot!

i'd like to get a fullbody of luke, here, and then a separate headshot of jen, both colored, please! i'd like to pay in gems, if that's possible :D tysm!!
1uPFBAQ.gif

- vince | he/they | buying art -
1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101